Console & Computer Gaming Latest news in the world of gaming. Xbox One, PS4, and more…

Wii: Metroid Prime 3

Old 08-11-2007, 01:59 AM
Registered TL Lover

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Wii: Metroid Prime 3

so i get home last night and the disc slot to my wii is flashing so im like yeah i got a message i turn it in on and OMG!!! there is a FREE download of metroid prime 3 demo so i download it and WTF?! its 2 videos and two more videos to be available on the 13 granted the vidoes were bad ass but i was expecting a playable demo and for those who care the original metriod and super metriod will be relased on VC this month all leading up to the release of MP3. From the videos this will be the last one the be first person "Step behind the visor one last time..." as soon as mario 64 came out i wanted a 3d third person metriod game. This one is also going to feature voice actors but i doubt that samus speaks (nintendo like for the players to imagine thier own voice for games) SPOILER kinda RIDLEY'S BACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I hope after this they reinvent mother brain or something new.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:37 AM
To punish and enslave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was expecting a playable demo too. The videos sucked and all it did was just get me even more hyped up.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by RJANACONDA
so i get home last night and the disc slot to my wii is flashing so im like yeah i got a message i turn it in on and OMG!!! there is a FREE download of metroid prime 3 demo so i download it and WTF?! its 2 videos and two more videos to be available on the 13 granted the vidoes were bad ass but i was expecting a playable demo and for those who care the original metriod and super metriod will be relased on VC this month all leading up to the release of MP3. From the videos this will be the last one the be first person "Step behind the visor one last time..." as soon as mario 64 came out i wanted a 3d third person metriod game. This one is also going to feature voice actors but i doubt that samus speaks (nintendo like for the players to imagine thier own voice for games) SPOILER kinda RIDLEY'S BACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I hope after this they reinvent mother brain or something new.
Huh?! Saw mine flashing too! Download demo? On the Wii? Never knew that! How is it done?
Old 08-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Registered TL Lover

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
the flash indicates you have a message via wii connect 24 a messeg usually tells you of system updates that should be done you should have gotten such one earlier this week. system updates are done in the settings under internet connection. this however was to let you know of a metroid prime 3 channel can be downloaded from the wii shoping channel under the wii ware section. to view messages click on the mail button on the lower right corner of the screen from the wii channel screen mostly the message are play logs of what and how long things are played/channels used. also you get congradulatory messages for wii sports and play when you make achievements.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Banned

^^thanks
Old 08-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by RJANACONDA
the flash indicates you have a message via wii connect 24 a messeg usually tells you of system updates that should be done you should have gotten such one earlier this week. system updates are done in the settings under internet connection. this however was to let you know of a metroid prime 3 channel can be downloaded from the wii shoping channel under the wii ware section. to view messages click on the mail button on the lower right corner of the screen from the wii channel screen mostly the message are play logs of what and how long things are played/channels used. also you get congradulatory messages for wii sports and play when you make achievements.
i saw that too and thought that my wii was messed up!

Thanks much for the info.

On another point....why don't they make metroid prime multiplayer with the zapper? seems like a waste of a game...
Old 08-13-2007, 12:24 PM
The hair says it all

I also expected a demo, didn't even bother once i reread it and saw it was a video.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:43 PM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
shame we are probably never going to get game demos of stuff like this. Minimum size for a demo of MP3:C is around 500 megs, adn that's just shy of the wii's internal memory, so.. probably never goig to happen. Maybe will with less graphics intensive games, or come out with mini games like xbox live arcade.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts
Is it true Aug 27 being the release date? Guess I'll be roaming on Demonoid on the 28th for the torrent ... LOL. Saw the video on IGN ... seems pretty cool on the controls.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Race Director

i loved the last metroid game and now i can't wait for this to release since i have a wii
Old 08-31-2007, 02:31 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,300 Likes on 955 Posts
Um, no reviews??