Console & Computer Gaming Latest news in the world of gaming. Xbox One, PS4, and more…

Splinter cell chaos theory Help

Old 05-29-2005, 10:34 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Splinter cell chaos theory Help

Ok guys ...

Im at the "Manhattan - Getting To Dvorak" part.

Its driving me crazy cause ive done all my primary objectives and secondary objectives. I havent done my oppurtunity ones.

All i have left to do is Extraction, but I cant find the damn extraction point.

I did read a Walkthrough guide for the game, and im doin exactly that.

" .... First, start the main server. Watch the tubes with heat vision. When a tube darkens out, hit that switch. So really you are just running from spot to spot. When you finish, grab the punch cards.

Go back out to the magnetic door. Watch the camera on the stairs and head down. You're now back in the first building. Whoot out light over elevator and go in. Choose extraction. ... "

I get the punch cards, Now i know the elevator is right by that Crawl space. I cant seem to get an Extraction point button.

What am i Doing wrong ???

Thanks.
Old 05-30-2005, 12:13 AM
Bringing Home The Bacon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by anokha786
Ok guys ...

Im at the "Manhattan - Getting To Dvorak" part.

Its driving me crazy cause ive done all my primary objectives and secondary objectives. I havent done my oppurtunity ones.

All i have left to do is Extraction, but I cant find the damn extraction point.

I did read a Walkthrough guide for the game, and im doin exactly that.

" .... First, start the main server. Watch the tubes with heat vision. When a tube darkens out, hit that switch. So really you are just running from spot to spot. When you finish, grab the punch cards.

Go back out to the magnetic door. Watch the camera on the stairs and head down. You're now back in the first building. Whoot out light over elevator and go in. Choose extraction. ... "

I get the punch cards, Now i know the elevator is right by that Crawl space. I cant seem to get an Extraction point button.

What am i Doing wrong ???

Thanks.
I remember this one. The extraction point looked like it was right in the middle of the elevator shaft, right? I think the elevator opens up and you just jump down in.....