Console & Computer Gaming Latest news in the world of gaming. Xbox One, PS4, and more…

SOCOM II: Official Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 12:01 AM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
:lickit:
Old 02-11-2004, 12:02 AM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts
Originally posted by soopa
nevertheless... were back in lobby, going into Requiem... I say into mic.... no grenade launchers. as we always do on Requiem (you always bitch bout grenade launchers on this map too steve)

Dude I wasn't there and I don't know what happened. I do hate GL's and 203's though. HATE them. And I always bitch at the ppl on my team if they are using them.
Old 02-11-2004, 12:08 AM
The Creator

wasnt blamin nothin on you steve.

was simply trying to make the point that by now it should be pretty well known that we say NO MGLS on Requiem.

but whats more annoying then that, was that they refused to stop after they made whatever point they were trying to make.

AND

they get on high holy ground like their better then everyone else even tho they resort to tactics 10x gayer then anyone else would fathom.

im just staying out of HSS games from now on, they can stay out of ACL games...

smitty can go play with hss full time. or more specifically... just not play in games I am in.
Old 02-11-2004, 12:26 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 337 Likes on 244 Posts
Come on guys, we don't need to stop playing with each other. I like playing with (and occasionally fragging ) both smitty and soopa. There is no reason for you guys to not play with each other.

And I think some of our best clan games have been ACL vs. HSS. We have definitely gotten better and are fairly equal with HSS now, so I guess that is why the shit talking is taking to the forefront. If someone says something, I just remember it and smile when I see that they got fragged, especially if it is by me.

Here is my solution. 8 vs 8 clan war this weekend. ACL vs HSS
Old 02-11-2004, 07:36 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im just staying out of HSS games from now on, they can stay out of ACL games...

smitty can go play with hss full time. or more specifically... just not play in games I am in.

I play with both clans and I told you NUMEROUS times I do NOT like playing against MY OWN CLAN... either it be ACL or HSS screenname that I am signed in as...

HSS never comes looking for ACL games, they come there because I am there......
Old 02-11-2004, 07:39 AM
Ted
Burning Brakes

Just wondering, if we were to have an 8v8, who would play for acl, and who would play for hss?
Old 02-11-2004, 07:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Smitty
p.s. Next time someone says no M203's in the map, you better let all your late joiners know about it.. Adam your a team leader and your suppose to do that shit out of respect to the verbal agreement in the lobby earlier.. that is why we all left... We want some skilled players to play against... Face it, you always complain about friendly fire, so we complain about you guys using a gun with no skill....

No wonder we lost using noob cannons, none of us are used to using that garbage... Stern even said he got Jonesi 2 times and he was just firing the shit in the air..... if Silver and the rest of the guys want to use them then let us know so we don't play against you.... simple as that.

Try to keep it clean and fun.... good night fellas, nice playing with you guys.

Peace outtie
Man oh man....! WTF are you talkin about? When have I ever used a 203? You're way off track here.. The ONLY person that used the gun was Silver b/c Hank was provoking him. First Round there was altleast 2 of you using the gun. And I know for a fact Stern was using the 203 b/c he killed me.. When did the fuckin screen ever say "Jonesi kills """ with a 203 ?" Never...!
Old 02-11-2004, 08:04 AM
Advanced

Good Morning Guys..Think we all need to get to bed by 11:00. So we are well rested and in good moods...........
Old 02-11-2004, 08:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Not to mention everytime we say in the lobby NO 203's.. Who's the first to use it ? Smitty....!!! Then I get mad kill your whole team and then you put it away after 2 rounds.. Not to mention Stern ALWAYS uses the 203.. I know Phil was using the 203 the first 4 rounds who else on ur team was?

You've been real pleasant to be around the past 3 days.. If you got problems don't drag ur shit on us..
Old 02-11-2004, 08:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by Joe Cancer
Good Morning Guys..Think we all need to get to bed by 11:00. So we are well rested and in good moods...........
He KNOWS I don't use 203's and he comes out accusing me.. NEVER once did he see the screen say I killed someone with a 203, only thing he says is that Stern killed me while I was shooting 203's in the air.. But if Stern would've looked to see what gun I had he would notice it was a IW-80 every single fuckin round.. All 9 kills were from a 203..
Old 02-11-2004, 08:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Not to mention on blizzard they say no 203's but it's ok for them to use RPG's and PMN mines.. If it's no 203's then it's no RPG's..
Old 02-11-2004, 08:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Man he got me all fired up....!
Old 02-11-2004, 08:24 AM
Banned

man, sorry bout last night, i got booted during that game with the war against that clan that was talking shit. then i ended up going out to the bar and closing her down so im kinda hurtin today...shit...shoulda just stayed home and played socom, lol
Old 02-11-2004, 08:24 AM
The Creator

I play with both clans and I told you NUMEROUS times I do NOT like playing against MY OWN CLAN... either it be ACL or HSS screenname that I am signed in as...

HSS never comes looking for ACL games, they come there because I am there......

then dont play against your own clan.

i, and most everyone else however, enjoy playing WITH AND AGAINST my FRIENDS.

ACL is not a clan that requires you to be a cookie+ or even GOOD. It is a clan of people who share a common bond... it is the same basis of this forum.

i enjoy ACL 3v3's 4v4's 5v5s etc. I like playing with some HSS... actually pretty much all HSS minus the fucking whiners like Artie & Hank.... and sometimes Howard, tho he usually is ok.

How can you possibly say HSS never looks for ACL games? Are you fucking retarded?

HSS plays with us plenty of times when you are not on. I have most of them on my friends list too.......

regardless of all that, you go play with HSS... dont fucking come here and try to pull this `were a clan` shit when the 2nd you get fragged by one of us you sign off to login as HSS and play in a different room.

dont come here and defend `your friends` at HSS when you dont say shit to my defense when their all talking mad shit in a lobby and im not saying a goddamn thing...

or when their TKing me, or voting me off.

dont come to my fucking website and tell me not to say something as innocent as "HSS aint shit! " when you dont say SHIT to them when their going way overboard in the lobby or in a game when im on the same team as them.

you like to make shit difficult, so play with HSS... where every game includes 20 minutes in the lobby arguing over which side HSS is on and making people leave so you can even it up, etc etc etc. fucking circus... you fit right in.

in any case, i had fun getting most kills and MVP every game i played against you fucking clowns last night. its amazing how much shit yall can talk after you get put in your place continually.

drop the fucking holier than thou attitude when you or `your friends` get beat or dont say a goddamn thing at all
Old 02-11-2004, 08:25 AM
The Creator

Originally posted by jimcol711
man, sorry bout last night, i got booted during that game with the war against that clan that was talking shit. then i ended up going out to the bar and closing her down so im kinda hurtin today...shit...shoulda just stayed home and played socom, lol
lol. all good.

they had the right to talk shit... they owned us hard core.

what was their name, RAH?

holy fuckin lot of wings batman.
Old 02-11-2004, 08:32 AM
Banned

lol. all good.

they had the right to talk shit... they owned us hard core.

what was their name, RAH?

holy fuckin lot of wings batman.
yeah, those guys were good, even for the first 3 rounds i was part of before i got booted. like all wings and 2 cookies.

what a funny sounding bunch of people though, sounded like a couple black dudes and a bunch of white southerers! that was weird.
Old 02-11-2004, 08:32 AM
Senior Moderator

RaH
Old 02-11-2004, 08:38 AM
Banned

and adam, i couldnt agree with you more about all this pissy BS. and about the ACL clan. i think half the fun of playing socom is playing it with this bunch of guys. i know some of us have been at odds at times but its fucking cool that we can all get together on that game, talk, have fun, and run around shooting people. id rather be on a clan like this than be on some clan that takes this game so seriously and is all about rank and shit. who cares, ya know? its supposed to be fun, its not some dick measuring contest, there is no prize for winning. its all just good fun.
Old 02-11-2004, 08:38 AM
has Gloryhole Girls in

we played a game of Blizzard... it was ACL people vs ACL&HSS people.

before the game Hank provoked someone, Silver I guess... to use a M203... he repeated it multiple times, and was asked if he was sure... and he was like ya... `typical hank balls to chin comment` and said bring it on...

apparently someone took him up on it... and got a 203 kill. this was blizzard tho... gigantic map... and just 203s... terrorists have weapons of equal power.

anyway... game ends... 203s were by no means a dominating factor. i didnt notice any 203 kills at all in fact.

nevertheless... were back in lobby, going into Requiem... I say into mic.... no grenade launchers. as we always do on Requiem (you always bitch bout grenade launchers on this map too steve)

someone from terrorist also typed it into chat.

nobody argued.

game starts... and EVERY FUCKING TERRORIST has a grenade launcher.

i call phil and say wtf, hes like... oh didnt notice... then switches from MGL to 203... so i call back like yo thats still a fuckin grenade launcher. he says... well HSS guys said to keep using them. WTF

whatever... i let it go... and we proceeded to stomp whomever was on that team into the ground. like we continued to do all night.

end of story

Cant we just play,...jesssh you and smitty are a bunch of whiney lil bitches lately
Old 02-11-2004, 08:41 AM
The Creator

i actually didnt think [RAH] did that well for how good their ranks were tho... but they could just been teasin us... they did have ODD tactics.

we had a shitty team put together and we were taking at least half of them out every round.

but yea, they were prolly just fucking with us.

what was up with me shitting grenades or whatever? did the grenades explode?
Old 02-11-2004, 08:41 AM
has Gloryhole Girls in

Especially Smitty last night with his..."fuck this shit imma go play with HSS
Old 02-11-2004, 08:43 AM
The Creator

Originally posted by phil2
Cant we just play,...jesssh you and smitty are a bunch of whiney lil bitches lately
phil shut the fuck up and mind your business...

you havent even read any of this im sure you lazy fuck.

this has nothing to do with th egame, it has to do with smittys smart ass fucking holier than tho post.

your piece of shit ass refused to let go of that MGL/203 that one game and what happened to you? your team lost and you got 2 kills whole game.

so obviously im not sore about that. made it that much easier for me to flank you and get my 18-19 kills
Old 02-11-2004, 08:44 AM
The Creator

Especially Smitty last night with his..."fuck this shit imma go play with HSS

jeesh you are a whiney bitch lately

fucking hypocrite.

stop playing both sides of the fence faggot
Old 02-11-2004, 08:45 AM
has Gloryhole Girls in

phil shut the fuck up and mind your business...

you havent even read any of this im sure you lazy fuck.

this has nothing to do with th egame, it has to do with smittys smart ass fucking holier than tho post.

your piece of shit ass refused to let go of that MGL/203 that one game and what happened to you? your team lost and you got 2 kills whole game.

so obviously im not sore about that. made it that much easier for me to flank you and get my 18-19 kills
I did read the posts and You SHUT THE FUCK UP I was referring to SMitty you lil cunt
Old 02-11-2004, 08:47 AM
The Creator

and adam, i couldnt agree with you more about all this pissy BS. and about the ACL clan. i think half the fun of playing socom is playing it with this bunch of guys. i know some of us have been at odds at times but its fucking cool that we can all get together on that game, talk, have fun, and run around shooting people. id rather be on a clan like this than be on some clan that takes this game so seriously and is all about rank and shit. who cares, ya know? its supposed to be fun, its not some dick measuring contest, there is no prize for winning. its all just good fun.

exactly. its fun for me to kill Phil and then play on the same team with him the next round (even when hes beaing a fuckin drunken stooge [daily])

i like playing WITH and AGAINST my friends. thats the fun of it.

granted if its a full game id rather my friends on my side cuz its easier to work together then...

but i dont even like 8v8 games..... always just ends up with a 30 second fragfest, then like 2-3 people remain and its 3-4 minutes of camping. its retarded.

id much rather have 4v4 - 6v6 whatever, where its alot more balanced, less spawn frags, and more strategy.
Old 02-11-2004, 08:47 AM
has Gloryhole Girls in

Oh and i qouted the wrong thread in the first post
Old 02-11-2004, 08:48 AM
Ted
Burning Brakes

i actually didnt think they did that well for how good their ranks were tho... but they could just been teasin us... they did have ODD tactics.

we had a shitty team put together and we were taking at least half of them out every round.
Yeah, they had some wings but so what? I honestly think they didn't do too well, especially on a map that leans heavily towards the terrorist side. Plus the fact that we had a couple of newer guys playing on our side.

Last night I played in a clan war SAS (Ranked #65 or so) vs FT (Ranked #11 or so...I think they're called furious tactix) and THOSE guys are damned good (even though I did go 15-6 on them :flex: ).
Old 02-11-2004, 08:48 AM
The Creator

I did read the posts and You SHUT THE FUCK UP I was referring to SMitty you lil cunt
then you shouldnt of quoted my fucking post you fucking ditz

and you shouldnt of said "YOU and SMITTY"

you need to take some Gingko or some shit for that alchohol abused memory of yours.
Old 02-11-2004, 08:50 AM
Senior Moderator

x 1,000,0000,000,222 .. You are absofuckinlutely correct Jim..!
Old 02-11-2004, 08:51 AM
has Gloryhole Girls in

then you shouldnt of quoted my fucking post you fucking ditz

and you shouldnt of said "YOU and SMITTY"

you need to take some Gingko or some shit for that alchohol abused memory of yours.
Its ginkoba BTW... you might wanna try some out for yourself www.ginkoba.com
Old 02-11-2004, 08:52 AM
The Creator

Originally posted by Ted
Yeah, they had some wings but so what? I honestly think they didn't do too well, especially on a map that leans heavily towards the terrorist side. Plus the fact that we had a couple of newer guys playing on our side.
ya thats what i was sayin.

but imma just assume they were fucking with us...

i mean... who sits their WHOLE TEAM in the basement. lol

but who knows.

the one guy on our side didnt seem all that good and he was their captain

regardless... we got whooped. coulda been the map, but we got whooped. lol
Old 02-11-2004, 08:52 AM
Ted
Burning Brakes

but i dont even like 8v8 games..... always just ends up with a 30 second fragfest, then like 2-3 people remain and its 3-4 minutes of camping. its retarded.

id much rather have 4v4 - 6v6 whatever, where its alot more balanced, less spawn frags, and more strategy.
I completely agree, whenever I have my wings I play in the captain's rooms and usually do a 4v4 or 5v5, I feel it requires more strategy and less gayness...which is why I was going to suggest that if we have a match against hss, we should do maybe a 5v5 or something that's not a 7+ vs 7+.
Old 02-11-2004, 08:53 AM
The Creator

Ted/Zapata...... good shit against HSS last night guys. we fucking destroyed them.

zapata... holy fucking fast improvement batman! that last game last night you had like 5 or 6 kills against Artie/Hank/Howard/ and Yucko.

incredible...

with the M16 too no less!!!
Old 02-11-2004, 09:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Stern even said he got Jonesi 2 times and he was just firing the shit in the air.....
Nevermind, I'm a dumbass.. I thought you meant I was firing 203s in the air.. Everyone please disregard my previous ranting/s..
Old 02-11-2004, 09:29 AM
Cost Drivers!!!!

well said Jim......
Old 02-11-2004, 09:47 AM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
All I know is fuck phil for fragging me with a 203! I fell back down to a double butter and he is a cookie! mothafucka.

Why negroes gotta get all serious and shit! I enjoy playing with you guys because everyone is just having fun.

Wanted to play last night after the gym but the wife was watching TV until 11:30, at which point I knew I'd be on till 2 or 3 if I got on so I went to bed....had a good run and lift though!
Old 02-11-2004, 09:47 AM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
oh and well said Zap. You've improved much for a rook! I still suck!
Old 02-11-2004, 09:51 AM
has Gloryhole Girls in

Originally posted by ferizzo
All I know is fuck phil for fragging me with a 203! I fell back down to a double butter and he is a cookie! mothafucka.

Why negroes gotta get all serious and shit! I enjoy playing with you guys because everyone is just having fun.

Wanted to play last night after the gym but the wife was watching TV until 11:30, at which point I knew I'd be on till 2 or 3 if I got on so I went to bed....had a good run and lift though!
:P :pfawk:
Old 02-11-2004, 10:05 AM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Originally posted by ferizzo
oh and well said Zap. You've improved much for a rook! I still suck!

thanks gents i appreciate the comments. Hopefully, i can keep improving. It's much fun!!!!!
Old 02-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Suzuka Master

.... this is amazing.

You guys need to chill the fuck out......

I said something to Hank when the game started and he said "Soopa knows I am playing with him"....

Just drop it fellas, use whatever gun....I came to the conclusion that I could careless anymore... If the Socom crew thought the gun was unfair to use then they would of never put it in the game..

Sorry if you read that wrong Jonesi...

Adam, if you feel I come to on your web site and cause you grief then ban me and call it a day.....

Quick Reply: SOCOM II: Official Thread