Console & Computer Gaming Latest news in the world of gaming. Xbox One, PS4, and more…

Forza Motorsport tips & tricks

Old 06-05-2005, 03:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 10,242 Likes on 5,210 Posts
Forza Motorsport tips & tricks

http://www.1up.com/do/gameCheats?cId=3126662

Forza Motorsport - Car Worthy Tips

1. Changing the difficulty settings = quick money. While some people complain about the difficulty it adds to the game, there is no faster way to make some quick money by turning on Simulation Damage, and turning off ABS, TCS, and STM.

2. Inexpensive upgrade parts can rapidly change the way your car handles. For a dramatic handling difference, purchase the Roll Cage, Y rated tires, club racing transmission (allows the final gear to be adjusted), and modified suspension. While none of these are power upgrades, the combined merit allows the car to improve on its acceleration and handling all for each part being under 2500 or so.

3. Drafting and Turning
When coming around a sharp turn, line your car in front of your opponent's car. This will cause the back car (opponent) to draft. Right as the turn comes, move out of the way and the opponent's car will get sent off of the track. It is also important to learn how to use their E-brake properly; it really helps when you wanna maintain speed through some of the turns.

TIPS: EASY MONEY
Posted by: eldin2003 & FREEBALL

STEP 1: BUY VW JETTA VR6
STEP 2: BUY EVERY ENGINE UPGRADE
STEP 3: BUY THE OTHER ENGINE
STEP 4: EQUIP YOUR STOCK ENGINE
STEP 5: SELL OTHER ENGINE YOU JUST BOUGHT

You will gain 45,000 credits at the cost of 1500 each time your do this.

HOW TO REPEAT:
STEP 1: BUY THE OTHER ENGINE
STEP 2: EQUIP YOUR STOCK ENGINE
STEP 3: SELL OTHER ENGINE YOU JUST BOUGHT

There is no limit on how many times you can do this.

In about 5 minutes time, you can make 3 Million credits.

Submitted By heday

Drivatar Exploit
Credit goes to Spacezilla

First drive the 5 tracks you have to, the stats you get don't really matter, but bad stats will take longer to get to 100% than good stats.

Now pick the kind of car you want to improve your stats for (FWD, AWD, RWD, ME, R), get the transmission upgrade if you haven't already and set your gears to a max speed low enough that you can drive around the track of your choice without ever taking your foot off the accelerator.

You now just have to follow the line around the track at your cars new, lower max speed. (You can hire a monkey to do it, I set my gears to a max speed of 50 MPH and I almost fell asleep twice.)

Congratulations, you will get 100% in all stats and you have just ruined the entire Drivatar-feature for yourself and anyone who will ever race against your Drivatar.

Now, this is obviously an exploit, but it shows that the system is broken. We can all agree that it's a lot easier to follow that "suggested line" around the track at 20 MPH than it is at 200 MPH, but the game doesn't care. So what's the point in not picking your slowest car? The Drivatar is supposed to drive like me, and it does, but only at low speeds, since I can't drive a Ferrari perfectly around a track at 150 MPH. Either you shouldn't be allowed to use your own cars/setups to train your Drivatar or the difficulty of handling the car should be factored into the equation, so you can't just show it how to drive at low speeds and have it drive just as good at much higher speeds.

Changing your gear ratios to make your car slower is both stupid and pointless, but it doesn't change that if your Drivatar beats your friend's Drivatar, it doesn't necessarily mean you trained it better, it might just be you trained it in a slower car than he did.

Submitted By heday

Forza Motorsport - 400,000 cr Exploit
CHEAT: Level Up
posted by FREEBALL

You have to find someone hosting a game in Career mode to do it for you. The host sets up a 1 lap race on the Test Track Oval. Then he starts the race and he drops out to the lobby and changes the laps to 75. The players still racing will only do the one lap, but get the winning of 75 laps. The better you place, the more money you get.

I think 1st place averages around 325,000 Cr up to 400,000 Cr depending on how many people are in the room, the more people, the more money. Im sure some people can get more, but that's just from what i have seen. It still takes a while to level up to 50.

The host does not get jack, so be fair and rotate the hosting "Tour of duty" so he/she gets a chance to level up.

TIP: Artistic Decals

posted by: wrestleantares
Not everyone is artistically inclined. But we still want to have cool cars. These tricks are fairly easy but have resulted in cool effects, or made decaling easier.

1. One thing I've done is select the square on the top. It always starts out centered. so when you resize it you can use it as a guide to keep your stripes symetrical.

2. Layering/copying. Very easy way for a cool effect. Take a decal like the spider. Size it as you see fit. Then copy it four times on the exact same spot. Change the color of the bottom for layers (I changed them to red and kept the top layer black (on a black car). Then move each layer two ticks of the d-pad (More for a bigger outline). 1 layer north, 1 layer south, 1 layer E, and 1 Layer west. Gave me a real cool red outline of a spider on my black car.
Old 06-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
great post
Old 06-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whoa!!! i needed this

Thanks!
Old 06-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
thanks alot srika
Old 06-05-2005, 06:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Old 06-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Drift Settings
http://www.forzacentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3462

How to Drift
http://www.forzacentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2723

and, this is a pretty good resource in general
http://www.forzacentral.com/forum
Old 06-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is sooooo unfair!!!! i used the money trick to get some mad money and use it to buy the only GTS car available, the SEAT #5 Cupra GT. suprisingly, it still let me race the regular joes like the audi TT, etc... so i just use my shitting drivertar to race, won every single race by like 30 seconds...

even though the drivertar fees is outragous but it's still funny to watch