Console & Computer Gaming Latest news in the world of gaming. Xbox One, PS4, and more…

360, XO, PS3, PS4: Destiny

Old 02-06-2015, 01:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,097 Likes on 831 Posts
Lol. That was a great ending. Wished I had a ghorn
Old 02-06-2015, 05:33 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 849 Likes on 679 Posts
Originally Posted by potmilkz
nice! fatebringer will be your friend.. its my go to gun 90% of the time if i am playing PVE.. aside from icebreaker..

for CE Hard, a GHORN is a must.. even with full team all you need is 3 GHORN shots and some change to take down crota.. that is how powerful the rocket launcher is..

few days ago we were able to run crota end twice in about an hour and half.. we took him out easily and we kept with the side method vs the center method... i should post up the video of me being CLUTCH when he enranged.. video coming up soon
I am happy I got Fatebringer. Not even 24 hours after getting Word of Crota but Word will have it's place among the VoG void shields. Fatebringer is awesome. Just unlocked firefly and love it. Ive passed it to my next player to do the bounties with. Should have it fully leveled after tomorrow's bounties. Then I'll work on Word, the Vex.

Another one of our guys just hit 32 so we now have one player under 32 in my immediate playing group. Clan-wise there are plenty more 32s to go around.

You guys see the new nerfs and buffs coming out??

AUTO RIFLES
It’s our goal for the Auto Rifle to be a visceral, close-to-medium range chainsaw. It should reward target tracking, and drop in effectiveness at longer ranges. Looking at raw DPS [damage per second], the Auto Rifle is the most lethal primary weapon class across all of Destiny’s activities.

Goals:
Auto Rifle is optimal at close to medium range
Damage, Stability, and Range are tuned such that players desire Stability for reliable close quarters damage, or Range for better accuracy at a distance
Changes:
Reduce base damage of Auto Rifles by 2.5% (averaged across Rate of Fire stats, higher RoF took less of a reduction than low RoF)
Reduce effective range values so that damage falloff and accuracy are a stronger factor in combat decisions
Range reduction is less severe in the higher stat values, so now your range stat is more critical to long distance engagements

PULSE RIFLES
The Pulse Rifle is the spiritual middle ground between full-auto and semi-auto weapons, delivering lethal bursts at a forced pace. The right combat rhythm rewards both target tracking and precision shooting.
Pulse Rifles are currently the least used across all of the Tower’s warriors. We want to push these weapons to become a more compelling choice.

Goals:
Pulse Rifle is optimal at medium range, but can still effectively harass enemies at close or long range distances
Rate of Fire sets a pace for players to both track moving targets, and then deliver precision damage in bursts
Changes:
Increase base damage of Pulse Rifles by 9.7%. DPS is now more in line with other primaries

HAND CANNONS
Hand Cannons are intended to be the ideal weapon for precision-minded players on the move. Our goal is that they are ideal at close to medium range. They reward the calm hand that can pace shots under chaotic combat situations. The rounds hit like a truck so you shouldn’t need to fire fast to be effective.
Right now, the Hand Cannons work as advertised, but they’re a little too effective at longer ranges. We’re finding that players get very comfortable hanging back and using the Hand Cannon like a Scout Rifle or a Sniper Rifle. With these new changes, you can still hit targets at long range, but the shots need to be paced out and the damage will be lower until you close in on your target.

Goals:
Hand Cannon is optimal at medium range
Hand Cannon is optimal when shots are paced, becomes less effective when fired quickly
Rewards agility when under fire, precision targeting, and snap shots
Changes:
Reduce effective range
Damage falloff starts closer to the shooter, and follow up shots are less accurate at long ranges
Slight reduction to initial accuracy
This is unnoticeable at close to medium range, but underscores the range intentions when used from far away

FUSION RIFLES
Fusion Rifles are one of the most contentious weapons in the PvP arena right now. They’ve been largely untouched since Destiny launched and it has been great to watch the community slowly adopt these weapons and understand how to use them effectively. Currently, they are the most hotly unliked weapon to be killed by. On the other end of the feedback spectrum, they are supremely satisfying guns to kill with.

It is pretty easy to find and build a Fusion Rifle that can push the range limits and land one hit kills and/or massive damage from pretty far away. Furthermore, in The Crucible it is not difficult to depend on a steady stream of special ammo so that players rarely have to pick and choose the right time to use this weapon. Our changes address these issues and leave the overall feel and function of Fusion Rifles intact.

Goals:
Fusion Rifles are optimal at mid-range, where targets are easier to track but they’re not close enough to attack while you charge up
Requires combat foresight and the ability to predict a target’s movement to use successfully
Changes:
Blast pattern on a Fusion Rifle burst cone is a little wider
Close to medium range volleys are largely unaffected, but at a distance the projectiles are less likely to land hits on a single target
This reduces the reliability of landing a one hit kill at far range, and makes the weapon better at spreading damage into a group
Initial starting ammo is reduced across all ammo stats. This is change primarily affects The Crucible
Starting a Crucible match, you’ll have less Fusion Rifle ammo in reserve
In PvE activities we persistently track your ammo. We only use initial ammo values if you are logging in for the first time, or starting a Crucible match

SHOTGUNS
Shotguns are the close quarters king. These are the weapons you need to eliminate anything that is directly in your face. The role of the Shotgun has been well established in the shooter genre for a long time now. For Destiny, we have some interesting data from the field: A very high amount of players use Shotguns in PvP, and almost no one uses them in PvE.

In PvE activities, the reward of a close quarters Shotgun attack on any non-grunt enemy doesn’t give you enough of a damage spike to warrant using this weapon. Like the Fusion Rifles, in the Crucible it’s not difficult to find a Shotgun that is very lethal at some unexpected ranges. Some of the higher range values have been pulled in to help eliminate long distance Guardian one shots. We’ve also seen that the Crucible ammo economy allows for players to use Shotguns with wild abandon. So, like the Fusion Rifle, we’ve made a reduction to initial starting ammo.

Goals:
Shotgun is the most optimal at very close range
Complements melee attacks and other close quarters class builds
Offensively closing on an enemy with a Shotgun is a risk/reward timing game
Changes:
Increase damage by 2x (100%) against all non-Guardian combatants (aliens)
Reduce high end range values - damage falloff starts sooner, so Crucible players with long range shotguns need to be a little closer for successful one hit kills
(Like the Fusion Rifle) Initial starting ammo is reduced across all ammo stats in the Crucible:
Starting a Crucible match, you’ll have less Shotgun ammo in reserve
In PvE activities we persistently track your ammo
We only use initial ammo values if you are logging in for the first time, or starting a Crucible match

SCOUT RIFLE, SNIPER RIFLE, HEAVY MACHINEGUN, ROCKET LAUNCHER
For the most part, these weapons have not been changed as a part of this update. However, changes to the Destiny arsenal mean that untouched weapons may now seem different in side by side comparisons. You may discover new reasons to start using some of these weapons as part of your combat strategy.

"Why did you “nerf” my favorite weapon? Why not make the other ones better and leave mine alone?"
Good question! Here’s why: We pay close attention to kill times in all game modes against all combatant types. If we brought up all the other weapons to account for lethality spikes that occur in specific situations, then our TTK (time to kill) would get faster with every patch. It is important to us to keep TTK values such that your arsenal feels lethal, but also both allows for some drama while you fight, and creates opportunities for counter-play when you’re being attacked.
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=12557

Graphs can be found in the above link.

Last edited by usdmJON; 02-06-2015 at 05:38 PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Fatebringer is great. My go to if i need to run Icebreaker, Patience and Time, or Truth for Crucible.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:42 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by asianspec
Fatebringer is great. My go to if i need to run Icebreaker, Patience and Time, or Truth for Crucible.
If you don't have fatebringer equipped what would you have?
I currently have Fatebringer, abyss defiant, word of scrota, and vex as primaries. Anything else suggested? I want red death so bad but mine is only 300maxed.

Secondaries are icebreaker, black hammer, arc ldr5001, and void trolly problem.

Heavy are hunger of Croatia, the haterhorn, song of it yut, and an arc harms way.

I sold. You truth and time and patience as I never used them and wasn't hoarding at that point. Now I save one of everything just for funzies.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Senior Moderator

I like patience and time for pvp. cloaking while zoomed in on sights helps a bunch.
Old 02-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Suzuka Master

I like patience and time for pvp. cloaking while zoomed in on sights helps a bunch.
I'm asking along the lines of primary non shotgun.

As for patients and time I sold it when I found out it stills gives off a red scope glare even while cloaked. I didn't like that. It's like a bullseye.

Is vex still a crucible killer, should I use my fatebringer, or am I better off with my 331 solar auto rifle?
Old 02-08-2015, 03:30 PM

Received 1,021 Likes on 793 Posts

that is us few days ago
Old 02-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Suzuka Master

lol I did it! Clutch!

We use the ledge method so it would be impossible to quickly grab the sword like that. Quick thinking.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:08 AM
Sanest Florida Man

Received 10,493 Likes on 6,359 Posts
I got a ps4 a few weeks ago and I've been playing destiny a lot since then. Currently a lvl 28. Trying to get all the ascendant material I can.

Who wants to do the Venus level 26 raid with me?
Old 02-11-2015, 03:26 AM
Suzuka Master

Niiice. Glad to see someone else hopped on and is enjoying it.

I'll probably never sign over to PS4 since my character is on Xbox. I could go to XBO but Id rather go ps4 then just plug in my 360 for destiny.

Did 2 crota hard runs tonight. One full raid and one just Crota.
Finally got everything I wanted from the raid. Got the Crux my first go with my lame 32 and got Fang or Ir Yut on my second run with my main 32.

Only gun left in the game I want is a upgraded Red Death. Mine is only 300. Only armor I want is Apotheosis Veil.. both for those Hard Crota runs but I dont really need either.

3rd character is a hunter at 24. Needs all raid gear and still only has a green helmet and boots.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:28 PM
Suzuka Master

Man oh man do I have some grinding infront of me.

One character is 32
Second is 30.
Third is 24.

I will need another 84 Radiant shards to get my 30 to 32. Fuuuuuck.

For my 24 I need all Raid gear, or even just some 33light legendary boots/helm.
I will then need 54 Ascendant shards for the 33light gear to get my 24 to 31. Or another 63 Radiant shards with raid helm,chest, and boots to make my 24 a 32.

In total, to have three 32s, I need 147 more Radiant shards... holy crap that is a LOT of Crota runs.

I think I will be focusing on my 24 Hunter to get him to 32 and just out my level 30 on hold for now as it is the same class as my 32 and I can always swap gear with the 32 to run two different 32s through the Crota raid. Just when they split up their gear on is only 30 while the other is 32.
Old 02-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by #1 STUNNA
I got a ps4 a few weeks ago and I've been playing destiny a lot since then. Currently a lvl 28. Trying to get all the ascendant material I can.

Who wants to do the Venus level 26 raid with me?
I'll help you once I get settled after moving
The following users liked this post:
#1 STUNNA (02-14-2015)
Old 02-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Suzuka Master

Looks like Bungie is aiming to have the heavy ammo glitch fixed by the end of this month. They are also showing some teasers at a new menu that lets you see the progress of all factions in one window. Pretty cool.

I love getting Crota Hard Raid finished on the first day of the reset. I tend to stay up late that one night making sure I finish at least Crots-ma-goats twice on hard then the rest of the week I can mess around with the rest of the raid.

This makes it so throughout the week while my friends are all worried about finding groups for Crota I am already done. I will always help them when they finally get a group together but its so much nicer not worrying about finishing it before the reset.

Loving my set up.
While a Sunsinger I use the Praxic Fire chest piece or the feather gaunlets which are awesome! While a Voidwalker I use the same gauntlets or Obsidian Mind. All three combos are level 32.

I have a few gun set ups depending on who I am facing and all set ups have 1 solar 1 void and 1 arc at all times ready. I can always have an exotic while still assuring I have one of each elemental equipped at all times.

Current primaries, in order of use, are Fatebringer, Abyss Defiant, Word of Crota, Vex Mythoclast, Red Death, Necrochasm, and Three Little Words.

Specials are Ice Breaker, Hammer of Crota, Trolley Problem, and LDR5001.

Heavies are Gjallarhorn, Hunger of Croatia, Harms Way, and the Song of Ir Yut.

My squishy hunter is now at level 26.
Old 02-14-2015, 11:59 PM
Sanest Florida Man

Received 10,493 Likes on 6,359 Posts
I'll help you once I get settled after moving
Thanks! I'm up to lvl 30 now. I've been using the site Destiny Public Events - Timer and Resources to find where all the events are going to be and going from one to the next. I've found that's the best way to acquire vanguard marks and ascendant items.

But still need to find five other people to do the Venus raid
Old 02-15-2015, 06:37 PM
Suzuka Master

This is way cool
k53gi3Q.jpg

We have found we can jump from the 2nd light to the 11th light but never actually active anything but the 1st and 2nd.
Follow the wall to the 13th light with the 2nd knight. Sneak past the knight without activating lights as this will trigger thrawl.
Go from the 13th light to the 14th where you can see the switch plate for the bridge. Skip light 15 and activate the plate then move for the light.
The light triggers which spawn thrawll but if you jump onto the rock/stucture next to the switch plate you will be well out of range of the light when it blows and have more than enough room to snipe the ogre.

Once across the bridge the MOMENT rewards are stacked you turn around and everyone will have the darkness lifted, no new enemies will spawn letting you kill the rest and easily collect the 1st chest. Makes the 1st chest super easy to find even if it spawns in the 6th or 7th door.

Yeah I know the abyss isnt that hard to get across anyway but we have gotten pretty damn good at that approach.

Also, small tip for Vault of Glass I had to teach my team last night. We have a few guys that were literally afraid of being the relic holder. The main reason seemed to be that they could not kill the hobs or mino quick enough. When I tried showing 2 of them how to use it better I realized they all jump AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE from the top of the steps once they enter the timegates.
Jumping from the top of the steps is absolutely what gets them killed every time. You allow the hobs to take aim or the mino to start teleporting and firing.

My tactic, pick up the relic and run to the side of the stairs so you can peak over without drawing fire. See where they are BEFORE you jump. Run down the first set of stairs and jump at the second so you arent as high above the enemies when you finally ground pound.

Once they started doing this they found they could kill all three hobs in one strike and often times both goblins plus the minos shield. Once the minos shield is down just hit him repeatedly verse jumping and ground pound.

Last edited by usdmJON; 02-15-2015 at 06:50 PM.
Old 02-17-2015, 12:49 PM
UA6
Safety Car

Received 700 Likes on 438 Posts
That map is pretty cool. I've always wondered what that place looked like with the lights on.
Old 02-18-2015, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by #1 STUNNA
Thanks! I'm up to lvl 30 now. I've been using the site Destiny Public Events - Timer and Resources to find where all the events are going to be and going from one to the next. I've found that's the best way to acquire vanguard marks and ascendant items.

But still need to find five other people to do the Venus raid
nice. that was quick. my psn is my AZ sn.

as long as there is no John Smith than we are cool.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:06 PM
Suzuka Master

Finally got the Crota Hard ship. Bane of Dark Gods or whatever.
Only thing left from the Crota raid that I dont have is the shotgun. You should do normal for the shotgun right?

Both my warlocks are now stand alone 32s. I dont need to switch any armor anymore.
Ice breaker on all 3 characters. Fatebringer on 2. Hunger on 2. Abyss Defiant on all 3.

Hunter is now at level 29. Need to grind for Marks and Rep. Need 40 marks and 1500 rep before I can finally get in some legendary boots. Then I'll get able to reach the middle of level 30 somewhere and can go through all of Crota Hard minus the boss encounter.

Kind of sucks there is no reason to use the VOG armor on a new character. I just focused on an exotic and vanguard gear to hit 30 then skipping VOG and focusing on crota. They need to make it so the VOG gear can be upgrades to be like crota gear so that we have choices in what we want to wear.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:34 AM

i bought 600 heavy last night so 120 strange coins was spent
Old 02-20-2015, 03:03 PM
Suzuka Master

i bought 600 heavy last night so 120 strange coins was spent
Hahahahahaha. I don't need that much. I bought 60 heavy. So like 12 coins.
I already had 26 on one character and 9 on another. Spread them all out and but another 20 on each. That should be way more than enough since I only use heavy synth on crotsmagoats.

Happy he had synth though because now I don't need to spend glimmer and can save for all the guns that need upgrading.

Finally dismantled a gun I wanted to keep on accident. It was my second fatebringer and luckily not my upgraded one. I wanted one fatebringer per character though so the grind goes on.
Old 02-20-2015, 05:07 PM

always good to have extra heavy.. i mean i really dont need anything else from xur.. i got everything i need.. unless hes selling gjallahorn then i might just buy 1 more but thats about it..

considering that you get about 9-12 strange coins for weekly multiply that by 3 characters and you get more than enough a week to buy anything from xur
Old 02-20-2015, 05:32 PM
Suzuka Master

always good to have extra heavy.. i mean i really dont need anything else from xur.. i got everything i need.. unless hes selling gjallahorn then i might just buy 1 more but thats about it..

considering that you get about 9-12 strange coins for weekly multiply that by 3 characters and you get more than enough a week to buy anything from xur
I hear that. Just didn't care to fill up my Vault with 10 different heavy slots. I've got 20 in reserve in the Vault and more than 20 o my level 32s so I've got plenty now.

And since I've got everything I want from the ce hard raid including the crux I don't even care to hit it as often as I needed too. So I don't need heavy as much as I did 2-3 weeks ago. Now it's pretty much just to help others.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator

about 2 weeks past and still no Ghorn. this game hates me.
Old 02-23-2015, 03:12 AM
Suzuka Master

Don't worry man. My buddy Eric has been playing since week 1 and still has not been awarded one tracking rocket launcher. He is the last in our go to raid group to get anything tracking.

I have 4... Jellyhorn, two Hunger of Crotas, and the Truth. He hasn't received one. Suuucks. But not that big of a deal since we always have at least 4 jellyhorns in our CE raid so he uses a machine gun to keep crota from regaining shield and also destroy the oversoul just in case so it's fine.

Just got my hunter to level 31 tonight. I just need the raid helm and chest then I'll level cap with the Radiant Dance Machines. Id much rather be using my fully upgrades Don't Touch Me gauntlets but I would need raid boots as well then. I'll probably get the boots before the helm though... knock on wood.
Old 02-23-2015, 09:20 AM
UA6
Safety Car

about 2 weeks past and still no Ghorn. this game hates me.
Keep busting out those Nightfalls and VOG runs. I've had two friends recently get Gjallahorn from the chest right before Gorgons. Plus beating Atheon also has the chance to drop an exotic. I got Red Death from that same chest too about a month ago. Perfect for the Crota fight on hard. Every single kill with that auto rifle gives you full health.
Old 02-23-2015, 03:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by usdmJON
I'm asking along the lines of primary non shotgun.

As for patients and time I sold it when I found out it stills gives off a red scope glare even while cloaked. I didn't like that. It's like a bullseye.

Is vex still a crucible killer, should I use my fatebringer, or am I better off with my 331 solar auto rifle?
Sorry man I didn't see the 1st question.

For the most part it would be a hand cannon. Hawkmoon or thorn, fatebringer for non exotic. I do change for certain situations like Voc or now saterinne rapier. Not a bad gun. I just got vex so it seems like a good gun
Old 02-24-2015, 05:25 AM
Suzuka Master

No worries.

I just got the Vex fully leveled so I'll probably be using that if I ever do crucible.

Just finished what was probably the most painful Crota's End Normal Raid ever. Five of us which was more than enough. Mostly 31s, I was 30, swordbearer was 32. We had two people we don't normally play with and holy hell could they not follow orders.

At first I just thought we were all tired or just Crotaed out for the night. But then at one point the 32 decided to solo it, which I know he can do. I play Destiny with him a lot. At one point I had to tell one of the guardians to not run out to kill random thrawl because an extra body out there just meant an extra person that could die. Dumb idea when someone else is soloing it for you.

She came back in but shortly after another guardian ran out cause he needed the chalice. The 32 and I both responded "wut... why. no. stay in the crystal room you dont need life. just sit down."
He then runs out and jumps ontop of the ledge telling the 32 to just meet him on the ledge. Well Crota was on right and he barely made it to the ledge and behind the little wall. The 32 told him "No. Stay there. Dont let crota see you. Im soloing it. He is less than half health I just need to take him down one more time."

The guy doesn't respond and then tries to run back into the crystal room. The boomers kill him easily on his way back in. Another one of those people that dont understand "stay off your feet".

At that point I couldn't take it and kicked the guy. Seriously such a waste. Someone was soloing it and we lost because of some other jackass that couldnt stay in the crystal room.

Oy vay.

I got my hunters raid chest piece though. Just need to boots and helmet for a full set or just the helmet to level cap.
Old 02-24-2015, 01:18 PM

not sure why you guys needed to have 1 person solo him on normal as normal mode.. all you really have to do is go down to the room and shoot at crota.. have 1 person as boomer duty on top and 3 swords and he is done.. its rinse and repeat after the first sword..

btw vex is still a beast in crucible.. just make sure you use the stability and range perk instead of the extra ammo..
Old 02-24-2015, 01:28 PM

Received 322 Likes on 182 Posts
Yea, no need to stay in the crystal room. The safest and most efficient way is to stay in the room below the crystal room AND you still have a clear shot of Crota when he's back in the middle position.

I've been switching between Vex and Hawkmoon. Vex is really really nice on mid range maps.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Im starting to like thorn over Hawkmoon, but then again i haven't got holding aces on hawkmoon yet. so lets see.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:49 PM
Suzuka Master

not sure why you guys needed to have 1 person solo him on normal as normal mode.. all you really have to do is go down to the room and shoot at crota.. have 1 person as boomer duty on top and 3 swords and he is done.. its rinse and repeat after the first sword..

btw vex is still a beast in crucible.. just make sure you use the stability and range perk instead of the extra ammo..
Believe me I know. I have handled Crota hard many many times. Including times with less than 6 guardians while on hard mode.

This fireteam just couldnt get their shit together or maybe it was too early. It was 3am my time and 4-6am for them.

It started with 2 guys not timing their rockets nearly at all. Shooting before the sworbearer even had the sword then again after he was down while the swordbearer was still swinging.

It was so frustrating doing it with these idiots that our guy Lib just said fuck it, we keep losing because of these aholes so I am going to solo it and go to bed. Obviously I could have helped but I wasnt going to tell them to sit down and do nothing then go out myself. Be sort of hypocritical and I wasnt trying to call them out. So we chalked it up to us sucking as a team and let Lib solo it... even then the aholes showed their true colors and found some way to die even while doing nothing.

Originally Posted by mdkxtreme
Yea, no need to stay in the crystal room. The safest and most efficient way is to stay in the room below the crystal room AND you still have a clear shot of Crota when he's back in the middle position.

I've been switching between Vex and Hawkmoon. Vex is really really nice on mid range maps.
lol Come on read my post. I told them to stay in the crystal room because they sucked and died even when we told them to literally do nothing. They were trash and the only way we were going to get these 2 rejects through was by soloing it for them.

We use the ledge tactic be it normal or hard. 2 swordbearers from the ledge, then move to ogre room, then crystal room. Wait for crota to go back to mid. Takes one or two more hits and he enrages then he's done.

We had literally just done it on hard moments before. We could only get together 4 people willing to do hard again and they just sucked.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:06 PM

too bad you on xbox. we could raid lol... it takes us about 20 mins or so to beat crota after screwing around a few times lol
Old 02-24-2015, 05:50 PM
Suzuka Master

I'll buy a ps4 sometime soon but not sure if I will be willing to start my character over.

We can get through Cota's End Hard pretty damn quick. Not 20 minutes. That's damn fast. But we take about 45 minutes to do the whole raid. So that's with a wipe or two on death singer and crota.

Just finished two Nightfalls. Glad we can still solo them without being forced to do match making. Not too happy they will be changing that for the weekly but oh well.

Finished the nightfall once alone and got Hardlight, my first one. Half way through my second run and one of the younglins from your group joined. Got my second Praxic Fire chestpiece. Which works since I have two warlocks.

Waiting on some of my clan to go in with my lower level hunter.
Old 02-24-2015, 06:11 PM

oh i mean crota as the final boss fight.. it takes us usually about 20 mins because we go in with no heavy and we farm for heavy lol... now that xur sold heavy, i think we can do it on first or 2nd attempt at crota boss fight..
Old 02-25-2015, 02:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Somebody got Ghorn today in our raid in VOG. fk this game.
Old 02-25-2015, 03:08 AM
Suzuka Master

Hahahahahaha. You'll get it.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:18 AM
UA6
Safety Car

Just ride it out. You'll get it eventually. We got a guy in our raid group who doesn't have Gjallahorn either.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:39 AM

atleast you got a hawkmoon yesterday.... i dont have one yet..
Old 02-25-2015, 11:24 AM

Received 322 Likes on 182 Posts
Originally Posted by usdmJON
lol Come on read my post. I told them to stay in the crystal room because they sucked and died even when we told them to literally do nothing. They were trash and the only way we were going to get these 2 rejects through was by soloing it for them.
That's why I suggest bottom room because you can be afk the whole time and no enemies will get you. In the crystal room, thralls can come in.

But if you have people who don't stay put then yea, no place is safe for those type of people.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:04 PM

only one way to deal with people that dont follow direction.. kick them... lol

Quick Reply: 360, XO, PS3, PS4: Destiny