South Florida Street Racing....

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 04:54 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
South Florida Street Racing....

im a huge street racer in south florida and go to little car meets all the time. ive had my car for about a month now and im confident i can drive it to its maximum potential.. last night i raced three way with a 2003 single cam civic with bolt ons and a eg hatch with a rebuilt LS swap and killed them both from a 40 and 60 roll. 2 cars pulling and my car 01 CLS is bone stock, added to the fact my car was 3-deep....then i lost to an eclipse GTS with full bolt-ons by a car and a half from a 40 roll...my next race is gonna be a built single cam civic on boost. should be pretty close
Old 05-27-2008, 05:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 79 Likes on 71 Posts
I can't hate cuz i used to street race at that age too, but then 6 summonses and a revoked license i had to pay 3000 to get back brought me back to reality lol. Good kills though. If you're gonna street race at least make sure u do it by yourself so in your car you're endangering only yourself, and on deserted roads where traffic isn't an issue to kill someone else
Old 05-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Racer

I hope it doesnt catch up to you.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 222 Likes on 183 Posts
So was this you???
https://acurazine.com/forums/audio-video-electronics-navigation-22/gps-laptop-194332/
Old 05-27-2008, 11:12 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by TarzanCLS
im a huge street racer in south florida and go to little car meets all the time. ive had my car for about a month now and im confident i can drive it to its maximum potential......
Wow. Not to try to beat up on you but there is no way you can drive it to its maximum potential. You've only been driving for 2 years+. In a couple of years you will see that you have no idea. Trust me, I did a few crazy things in my TL back in the day, not crazy street racing though. It's one thing to get it up a little on the interstate. But what scares me the most is that your confident about how to push the limits. You have no idea. I just started getting into rally car racing and I got owned by a guy with a lesser car than I was driving and I thought I was pushing the car to the limits although it is mine. At this point its your limits and not the cars. Please get a cheap beater car or work for an automotive company that will provide a race car for the engineers to race for fun, otherwise I won't be driving in Florida
Old 05-27-2008, 11:19 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 667 Likes on 389 Posts
lol this is classic hes only 18 barely been driving and he says he can drive it to its maximum potential. this is exactly why people die all the time because of street racing because you get these kids who think there f1 drivers.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:45 PM
smr cl_s

i have a feeling he wont be replying back on this thread
Old 05-28-2008, 12:32 AM
Instructor

as for driving like a tool, no my car is black,(wasnt me from ur post) and bone stock like i said, absolutely no aftermarket. and when im not racing, i drive easy. even though we have honda motors, their not 4 bangers and the block and pistons cant handle constant force, not to mention having an automatic tranny with a history of issues... and to pick up a beater? been there done that, twice. hand built from the ground up with no air tools and no engine lift in a one car garage. i probably have more hands on atomobile experience with ANYHTING (except auto trannys) than anyone who has posted on this thread. an integra with a jdm B16 on spray and an ek hatch with an ls/gsr tranny on spray. i am a huge hater of rice including loud exhausts, body kits and having wheels without a drop looking like a 4x4 like yours p.diddy...talking about "kids" when your a young "kid" yourself at 22, and i bet you still live at home. our CLs have no way near the power or potential of F1 cars and i dont think i am an F1 driver, however there is a limit of how far each and every car can go when it is bone stock. F1 cars turn at speeds over 160 and i would never dream of trying that if i was in a car capable of doing it. i have been in a car at 182 and personally gone 166 mph. i always race on a deserted road away from traffic. i think it is hilarious how people who are even 2 years older than me think they know so much more because they are older. i personally think its all about real experience. just because my mom has been driving longer than me doesnt mean she is a better driver and has more experience. ive schooled many a mechanic and tech anywhere i go, even doing so today at my acura dealership. this is my third car that I BOUGHT and the first one that have not put blood sweat and tears in. i have NEVER gotten a speeding ticket and hope it never happens. and romeo, i think ur car is sick, so please hold your own. i would love to sit here and go on but it is a waste of time at this point. however tommorow is another day so does anyone else have some bullshit to share?
Old 05-28-2008, 12:50 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
"even though we have honda motors, their not 4 bangers and the block and pistons cant handle constant force"

WTF does that mean?

"i probably have more hands on atomobile experience with ANYHTING (except auto trannys) than anyone who has posted on this thread"

OK!

You have got to be the biggest dumbass I've seen on here!
I'm sorry you drive a CLS!
Old 05-28-2008, 05:42 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by TarzanCLS
as for driving like a tool, no my car is black,(wasnt me from ur post) and bone stock like i said, absolutely no aftermarket. and when im not racing, i drive easy. even though we have honda motors, their not 4 bangers and the block and pistons cant handle constant force, not to mention having an automatic tranny with a history of issues... and to pick up a beater? been there done that, twice. hand built from the ground up with no air tools and no engine lift in a one car garage. i probably have more hands on atomobile experience with ANYHTING (except auto trannys) than anyone who has posted on this thread. an integra with a jdm B16 on spray and an ek hatch with an ls/gsr tranny on spray. i am a huge hater of rice including loud exhausts, body kits and having wheels without a drop looking like a 4x4 like yours p.diddy...talking about "kids" when your a young "kid" yourself at 22, and i bet you still live at home. our CLs have no way near the power or potential of F1 cars and i dont think i am an F1 driver, however there is a limit of how far each and every car can go when it is bone stock. F1 cars turn at speeds over 160 and i would never dream of trying that if i was in a car capable of doing it. i have been in a car at 182 and personally gone 166 mph. i always race on a deserted road away from traffic. i think it is hilarious how people who are even 2 years older than me think they know so much more because they are older. i personally think its all about real experience. just because my mom has been driving longer than me doesnt mean she is a better driver and has more experience. ive schooled many a mechanic and tech anywhere i go, even doing so today at my acura dealership. this is my third car that I BOUGHT and the first one that have not put blood sweat and tears in. i have NEVER gotten a speeding ticket and hope it never happens. and romeo, i think ur car is sick, so please hold your own. i would love to sit here and go on but it is a waste of time at this point. however tommorow is another day so does anyone else have some bullshit to share?

oh my god you have got to be the most stupid person on this site first of all i could careless if you dont like my 4x4 big f'ing deal second i have my own apartment and when i said your driving like an f1 driver i was talking about how u THINK you mastered your maximum potential when you barely off your moms tit thinking like that is what gets people killed like i said. people like you make this site look bad.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Instructor

honestly im not gonna sit here and argue with either of you. i just wanted to share some racing experience about our cars and it was blown up because i said that ive pushed the stock cls to its limit and someone didnt like the wording.... you guys can have fun wasting your time on this.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:49 PM
Suzuka Master

look no one is trying to argue with you. if you post stuff on here you will get comments good or bad so if you dont want to hear negative comments then dont post. have a nice day.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 79 Likes on 71 Posts
lol i knew this was gonna happen
Old 05-28-2008, 02:29 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
classic ego trip... everyone who gets behind the wheel has to have a little fun before they learn their lesson... If your so confident in your driving skills then thats fine... YOU WILL get caught though, and reckless driving / excessive speeding will cost a lot of money in court... Just take it easy... leave racing to the professionals or go do it on a professional course where it wont be a legal issue and they actually have saftey people on hand. I don't think anyone here is trying to flame you, but you can't expect people to take you seriously if you talk like your 40 yrs old and have been driving/working on cars your whole life.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:31 PM
Cruisin'

yoooo what part of south florida are you from im in Miami and i got a friend that keeps talking shit about his car and i would like u too come show him what a real can do.... and by the way he has an 05 spec v 6speed stocked and killing all these little cars around here... pm me if you are down to race this dude...
Old 06-29-2008, 03:57 PM
Advanced

gotta love 18 year olds!!! you guys definitely act your age.. heres a perfect example!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2008, 08:36 PM
TellinItLikeItIsSince1/06

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts
yeah dog! you wanna bring yo whip and race in the bad streets of florida yooo?! hell yeah dawgi, do work baby son, yo dog yippie do da yo!

you guys are gay, and are resposible for the teen stereotype!

hey but i wont lie, took me like a yr to figure out how to respect a car and not wanna race everyone i see...just because they have their music up...

hey go to school, make something of yourself, then buy a real car, thats my plan...dog!
Old 09-05-2008, 04:39 PM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
Originally Posted by fresh2death
yoooo what part of south florida are you from im in Miami and i got a friend that keeps talking shit about his car and i would like u too come show him what a real can do.... and by the way he has an 05 spec v 6speed stocked and killing all these little cars around here... pm me if you are down to race this dude...
is it a gray spec v?
Old 09-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Cruisin'

yea
Old 09-05-2008, 11:18 PM
I got the Shifts

i smoked his ass when i was down there about a month ago. right around some road coming off the turnpike, i threw him the dueces when i started pulling, and i had all my luggage in the back seat. Remind him of that and it will shut him up. and tell him to lose that loud ass exhaust
Old 09-10-2008, 11:08 AM
Cruisin'

4real did he have dark ass tints???? a dent om th trunk???? n where in the turnpike????
Old 09-12-2008, 11:19 AM
I got the Shifts

it was coming off the turnpike right before the exit to head towars the beach. he was some dude in the passenger seat and i flew by him by like 2 cars with all that extra weight. it was an se-r spec-v with like a gray paint job and his tint was super dark on the rear window. he also had some bright ass lights
Old 09-12-2008, 11:47 AM
Cruisin'

did he have yellow fog lights??????? cuz my buddie talked to him and he said he raced a cl not to long ago and killed it!!!
Old 09-14-2008, 06:16 PM
I got the Shifts

i dont remember if he had fogs, but he fits the description of the guy i raced about a month ago. ask him about a green TL or black because mine looks black at night
Old 09-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Instructor

this topic got a little out of hand but anyway, do any of you have any spots to meet up ? cuz im looking for a spot to chill at with other cl's. all i see are ricers and stangs.
no cl's on the street. any suggestions ?
Old 09-18-2008, 06:42 AM
how handsome I am

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey papa, take it to okee out west... by the new 1/8 mile track. You and your civs and tegs can beat each other there up all day. Last thing I need is to be driving down 826 or i-95 early in the morning one day and see another bunch o'geeks "living a quarter mile at a time"..

Either way, good luck w/that CL - you beat that tranny to death anymore than you already have and you'll probably be learning how to take one apart and replace the clutch's..