Ultimate Rally - $2 million prize money

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 02:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Ultimate Rally - $2 million prize money

Thought this was interesting, anyone signing up for this?

http://www.ultimaterally.com/

100 super cars.
200 skilled drivers.
3000 miles.
7 days.
2 million US dollars prize money.

This is The Ultimate Rally!

My name is Kim Schmitz and on behalf of the organizers of the inaugural Ultimate Rally,
I invite you to be part of an unprecedented experience not yet seen in any lifetime.

Who is Kim Schmitz you ask? As you can see on my personal web site, I am not normal.
I am a successful individual with the talent and credentials to create this high quality and exciting Ultimate Rally. I can make fantasy a reality.

My philosophy is to experience paradise during this lifetime and not "maybe" after. I am taking full advantage of my timeslot in this world and I encourage you to do the same. Crucial parts of my philosophy are extreme experiences and emotions.

In pursuit of vehicular nirvana, I have participated in street racing events like Gumball 3000 and others. I have had a good time in these rallys, but I have not been entirely satisfied. All of my past experiences have evolved into a new event format which will be
"the perfect one" for driving enthusiasts. The Ultimate Rally.

The Ultimate Rally will cater to the more sophisticated thrill-seeking soul. The Ultimate Rally will be the drive of your life. You will have to be of a certain breed, someone who can deal with the unexpected, the stress and the adrenaline. The Ultimate Rally will be one of the last real physical and mental challenges with a touch of rebellion.

The Ultimate Rally organizers promise you highly proficient management that will ensure one of your top ten lifetime experiences.

You have my personal guarantee.

Feel free to surf our web site and learn more about The Ultimate Rally. I am looking forward to approving your application.

At the conclusion of the Ultimate Rally there will be two days of Ultimate Party.

Kim "Kimble" Schmitz
Old 02-18-2005, 03:01 PM
G
Bitten.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There's just one slight problem, it costs $30k to enter.

Although, if I had that kind of disposable income, I would sign up in a heartbeat.
Old 02-18-2005, 03:03 PM

for $30k you get all this, could think of it as an all-inclusive vaca for the mega-rich

The Driver's Package contains:

* Participation in the exciting Ultimate Rally: A one week car rally.
Over 3.000 miles to go - 4 checkpoints before reaching the finish.
* Total prize money of USD 2.000.000 for the winners.
* Car transportation by cargo planes to the event and back - including insurance.
The car has to be ready for pickup at least one week before the event.
* Driver transportation by airplane to the event and back home.
* The super car replacement insurance: If your car breaks down during the event or you have an accident, just get to the next checkpoint and we have a replacement super car waiting for you - rental fee included.
* Standby emergency team with helicopter and learjet transportation.
* High-end camera installation in your car, covering your entire drive from 3 angles, fully digital - without tapes. Nine month after the event you will receive a professionally edited 90 minutes film of your drive on DVD.
* The Ultimate Rally GPS - GSM handheld tracking device. Required for all participants. This device will prevent cheating and provides all teams with real time route information simultaneously. It also allows you to contact our emergency team in case of accidents or other problems.
* Wild Party: After the driving is over the 48 hour party begins.
All catering, drinks and great surprises are included.
* You will stay at great comfortable 5 star deluxe hotels each night.
Six nights accommodation including breakfast.
Old 02-18-2005, 03:56 PM
Contagious

Hmm, prize money of $2 mil. Now let me see, $30,000 x 200 entrants = $6,000,000. That fat lame ass fraud nets $4,000,000. Even after setting all that crap up, he would still probably net around $2-3 mil.

Screw that. Unfortunately he will probably succeed since there are no shortage of people with more $$$ than brains.
Old 02-18-2005, 08:13 PM
i souport publik edekason

Cool

Notice they is no potential route in the States... Hummmmmmmm

Ciao
Old 02-19-2005, 12:45 AM
yo!

If you just wanted to roll with the cars....cant you just follow them? Then stay at motel 8's near their chekpoints?
Old 02-19-2005, 09:57 AM
G
Bitten.

Originally Posted by streetracing901
If you just wanted to roll with the cars....cant you just follow them? Then stay at motel 8's near their chekpoints?
They have something like that. For 3g's, you can tag along and stay at all of the hotels that they stay at, and go to all the parties that they go to. Actually, it is a prettygood deal if you ask me!
Old 02-20-2005, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by CCns24
Hmm, prize money of $2 mil. Now let me see, $30,000 x 200 entrants = $6,000,000. That fat lame ass fraud nets $4,000,000. Even after setting all that crap up, he would still probably net around $2-3 mil.

Screw that. Unfortunately he will probably succeed since there are no shortage of people with more $$$ than brains.
erm, it's $30k per car. so $3 million total. after $2 million in prize money there's only $1 million left for to cover car insurance, hotels, flights, etc for 200 people. ppl need to do research before making accusations.

plus this guy is already in the uber-rich club http://www.kimble.org/ . i believe he has more brains then you to be that successful

The regular entrance fee is USD 30.000 per car and includes two people in the car. Each additional passenger in the car costs USD 5.000. The total payment is due December 31st, 2005 - all prepayments are non refundable. However we allow you to name a replacement team / car at least one month before the event, in case you cannot make it.

Last edited by dabuda; 02-20-2005 at 09:52 AM.
Old 02-20-2005, 01:46 PM
Contagious

Originally Posted by dabuda
erm, it's $30k per car. so $3 million total. after $2 million in prize money there's only $1 million left for to cover car insurance, hotels, flights, etc for 200 people. ppl need to do research before making accusations.

plus this guy is already in the uber-rich club http://www.kimble.org/ . i believe he has more brains then you to be that successful
Sorry, didn't read that is was per car so my mistake. HOWEVER, this guy made his money through fraudlent practices (look into it a little more, I'll see if I can find the link to this) so if he was so fucking smart, then hmm maybe he could have made his money legit instead of screwing people out of theres. So before you go calling me less stupid than him, get your facts straight.

Hey, if you got 30K to burn fine knock yourself out. But if I had the cash I would never do anything sponsored by or affiliated with this fat piece of shit.
Old 02-20-2005, 01:54 PM
Contagious

Here's just a taste this what this fat lame ass fraud has done. He's a freaking joke and it's clearly obvious that he has more than a few screws loose.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2002/01...mitz_deported/