RSX...Type Lice...

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mrsteve
They're claiming

Club RSX >>>>>>>> Acurazine

Again, their opinion. Both sides are biased. The main point is the two sites attract completely different audiences. One is an RSX site... Acurazine is for other cars in the Acura line up. meh

They're also bashing YoungTL for being gay and because some people here don't like the car have stock cars they supposedly don't have a valid opinion. The guy making most of these claims is a TSX member.

Its no wonder, I have seen so many threads in the past and present on ClubSi laughing at the ClubRSX bois and their ranting threads where they feel they have to attack everyone that doesn't accept what they have to offer.

This is a classic example where their members are joining AcuraZine just to defend some random ass show car which happens to be an RSX.

Last edited by heyitsme; 12-02-2005 at 09:20 PM.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
They also claim your rims are chrome
we all run heavy chrome wheels

Old 12-02-2005, 09:44 PM
drewLS6 soon

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
its a very nice car. sticker and other stuff is expected with sponsorship. i like everything excpet for the stickers and bride rear seats.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:46 PM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts
Originally Posted by mattg
we all run heavy chrome wheels
Old 12-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Safety Car

I'm still looking for the red start button that is found in Japan outside an s2000
Old 12-02-2005, 11:04 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
They're claiming

Club RSX >>>>>>>> Acurazine

Again, their opinion. Both sides are biased. The main point is the two sites attract completely different audiences. One is an RSX site... Acurazine is for other cars in the Acura line up. meh

They're also bashing YoungTL for being gay and because some people here don't like the car have stock cars they supposedly don't have a valid opinion. The guy making most of these claims is a TSX member.
Morons.
Old 12-03-2005, 02:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
Lets save this thread next time people want to know why we dont have an RSX section.
Old 12-03-2005, 02:29 AM
CL-S retired 10.17.06

doesn't look too bad...it nice rice, there are worse out there. Makes me want to wash my car
Old 12-03-2005, 02:39 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The RSX is very clean and nice. If I could, I would lose the stickers as others mentioned, but u do have to recognize the sponsors. Only things I didnt like was the steering wheel - lacks a airbag and looks horrible, the "turbo" emblem on the passenger side dash, and the GReddy unit that was sitting on top of the steering column - looked like an afterthought, and coulda been more cleanly integrated.

BUT, in regards to the comments made on acurazine by the "owner" of the car and his brownnosing friends...

Funny thing is, I saw an RSX today at a stoplight, and was thought for a fleetin' moment that it would be a nice replacement car for my aging winter beater in the near future - but if the owners of these vehicles can't take some constructive criticism and respect others' opinions, then forget it, i dont wanna be associated with 'em.

I now see why we don't have a "RSX" forum on Acurazine
Old 12-03-2005, 03:13 AM

Nice integra man. Looks like you spent a lot of time and effort. What turbo kit are you running? Or is it fabricated?
Old 12-03-2005, 06:58 AM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
pretty nice looking, i actually like the interior except that stupid turbo placard on the dash
Old 12-03-2005, 07:27 AM
shift@8k

what part of this damn car is rice? you're comparing a sponsored, well modded show car to a civic with a fart can?! where's the f**cking logic in that...

and to everyone who says lose the stickers...if YOU were sponsored you'd have stickers on your car too...
Old 12-03-2005, 07:53 AM
That was uncalled for...

Received 43 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by yeahi
Post up pictures of your non-riced out vehicles so we can compare and contrast. I bet you no-1 will post up any pictures of their actual cars.....till then don't talk shit about other people's cars.

I dont have a problem posting pics of my car, because its MY car...if somebody doesnt like it, Doesnt really matter to me...I like it and I enjoy it, alot...and even if somebody doesnt like, I wouldnt get one of my friends to sign up here to back me up....
Old 12-03-2005, 10:31 AM
my DC5 & 2GTL

Smile

Originally Posted by shinybluecls
what part of this damn car is rice? you're comparing a sponsored, well modded show car to a civic with a fart can?! where's the f**cking logic in that...

and to everyone who says lose the stickers...if YOU were sponsored you'd have stickers on your car too...
hey thanks man you guys gotta remember that htis car is a not a daily driven car. its more of a sunday driver / show car.. so stickers will stay on regardless

vishnus, what is
"but if the owners of these vehicles can't take some constructive criticism and respect others' opinions, then forget it, i dont wanna be associated with 'em."
supposed to mean? just because "the owners of these vehicles cant take constructive critism" is going to conclude that you're not going to buy an RSX? so what.. ? your probably gonna buy another acura anyway so why does it matter.. if you had bothered to read my post #55 i said i TAKE all this as constructive critism... so im not taking any of this to heart... as far as my "brownosing friends," I did not ask them to come here to talk shit. they obviously saw the thread and came to make a statement... as its been mentioned earlier, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and i dont care if u like or dont like it.. u state what u want to state and they will state what they want to state.. i dont know why this is turning into a flame war.. i am not biased to either of the sites, acurazine, or clubrsx. they are both respectful and fun site to browse thru, so quit it with the site#1 > site#2... we are all honda so why does it matter? and in all honesty, even if acruazine did have a RSX forum it would probably be of no help since crsx is dedicated to that one particular car. if i did have a daily driven TL/CL, it would NOT have stickers on it. my ideal DAILY DRIVEN car would be boosted, slammed, and tinted. thats all folks! i love u all!
Old 12-03-2005, 12:49 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I think that's the best looking RSX out there, or at least on ClubRSX
Old 12-03-2005, 02:54 PM
A-SPEC TL

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
really nice
Old 12-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
umm that car is sick... if you know anything about the jdm scene or what parts like those cost...

he did hte car up the right way... omg bride fabric in the rear $$
Old 12-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Burning Brakes

Personally I like the car. The stickers are not there for "ricepower" so they are fine in that setting. Were it mine I would change some things BUT thats true with any highly modified car, they are unique and reflect the builder/owner and if you look at one of these cars and think "I wouldn't change a thing" it probably is too bland for the show scene. In the end it is one of the few Asian marque show cars that I would actually be seen in (sans stickers of course).
Old 12-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Safety Car

I think things would have gone a lot better if in the original post it was included whoes car this was and what they were trying to accomplish as an amateur builder.

I didn't have any real issues with the car, being a show car, other than Turbo written out on the dash. I think the exterior could have been a little more exciting as a show car to match the level of modification to the interior and engine bay.

The exteriors are similiar between the car shown and Mugens but for some reason the Mugen car looks a lot more agressive...maybe because its the 05 body...

Think to take it up a notch inside, the pillar gauges should be switched to in dash gauges to show some hands on work/fabrication rather than just buying something everyone else has...of course its a great start though.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,753 Likes on 2,536 Posts
Originally Posted by lemacfar
umm that car is sick... if you know anything about the jdm scene or what parts like those cost...

he did hte car up the right way... omg bride fabric in the rear $$
glad someone understands
Old 12-04-2005, 02:16 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
Originally Posted by bagwellfive
threadstarter - you're a dumbass

it's a sponsored car - that's why it's all decked out. it's not his grocery-getter.

jailbait thread ftw

Sponsored car or not, i'm still willing to bet the owner forked out a shit load more cash then he recieved in free parts.
Old 12-04-2005, 02:21 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Originally Posted by yeahi
bwahahahahahaha, bhwahahhhahaha, bwahahhahahaha, ok..no wait...bwahahahahahahaha...alright....

Ok lets see here, Tai's car.......It's a nice car. It's probably has gotten more coverage than any of you will get. As for the ones commenting about it being ugly, I bet you couldn't even name half the things on the car even with the sponsored vinyl right on the car. Just because you don't know what body kit that is, doesn't mean its rice. Other companies besides APC and Bomex make car parts.

To the guy with the lose the gauges comments, yeaok, lemme go get new rims and not put tires on my car.......good job.

I love it how people always talk down on other people's cars when they don't even know shit about the car. Post up pictures of your non-riced out vehicles so we can compare and contrast. I bet you no-1 will post up any pictures of their actual cars.....till then don't talk shit about other people's cars.

13 magazine, countless first places at shows, including best in class at the GNRS (top 300 cars in the country, invite only) Oh, did I mention nothing is bolt on

Old 12-04-2005, 04:04 PM
my DC5 & 2GTL

Originally Posted by CLpower
Sponsored car or not, i'm still willing to bet the owner forked out a shit load more cash then he recieved in free parts.

thats a given. companies dont sponsor stock cars...
Old 12-04-2005, 04:49 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Exactly, but most people think sponsors = free products. Hell the discounts sometimes aren't even all that great.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:52 PM
giggity giggity giggity

I like it
Old 12-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Remove all the decals... Other than that, I love it. Bride seats, FMIC.... nicely done.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:23 PM
Meridian

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts
Its so sexxy! Missing a rear spoiler tho,