Senior Moderator

Received 10,262 Likes on 5,221 Posts
this is f'ing sweet!!

oh I mean..
Old 12-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LalchandYamlajat
The S2000 has a key ingnition, is that a waste?
No, the s2000 having a key ignition isn't a waste. The s2000 having a key ignition and a start button is a waste. Why would being an S2000 change that vs the RSX? Its not the car in question.

The only practical application of a start button in a production car is one with a smart access key imo, otherwise its redundant.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:14 PM
givin the business

i't ain't as bad as some i've seen even rollin the streets of pensacola... i've always wanted to know this but, what are the wrist bands for under the hood??
Old 12-02-2005, 03:15 PM
Senior Moderator

damn whoever started this thread deserves a gold medal
Old 12-02-2005, 03:24 PM
That was uncalled for...

Received 43 Likes on 27 Posts
I like it

Even the interior, minus the steering wheel...
Old 12-02-2005, 03:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jz-97-c7
i't ain't as bad as some i've seen even rollin the streets of pensacola... i've always wanted to know this but, what are the wrist bands for under the hood??
So the fluids dont get too cold, or too hot
Old 12-02-2005, 03:50 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by LalchandYamlajat
So the fluids dont get too cold, or too hot
How does a Reservoir Sock make sure the fluids get too cold or too hot? I thought the sock is for the oil catch tank and ensures excess oil blow-by doesn't get everywhere.

BTW, this car is from this team . Which has VERY VERY well designed cars.

FAR from rice.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Racer

maybe it's the photography, maybe it's the car...but I actually like it.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Racer

Bride... Cusco... Greddy... Volks....

All high quality JDM companies.. I don't see one part on there that would be in a "ricer"

Take off the sponsor stickers on the outside, tint the windows and you got a pretty subtle RSX packing a turbo under the hood
Old 12-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by bagwellfive
lol @ butthurt 18 yr old
Oh yeah, Im rally crying over here

You seem to be the one who is butt-hurt about the comments made towards the car. I could give two shits.

Grow the fuck up.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
I just dont like the steering wheels and the rear view mirror.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
Who are half of these people posting in this thread. So where is this thread posted, clubrsx?

"they be dissin the rsx yo, check it"
Old 12-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts
Loose the decals on the exterior and the steering wheel and I'd rock it.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:57 PM
my DC5 & 2GTL

hello everyone. my name is tai and i am the proud owner of this vehicle. I understand that some of you may not like it and others do. i honestly do not care if you dont like because you are entitled to your own opinion, and if you think you can build a nicer car, then so be it. i wont bitch i respect each and every opinion. i take it more as constructive critism.. the car has been featured on a coverpage of a magazine so its gotta be worth it somehow right?

as far as the car goes, i like to compete it in shows. it is a sponsored vehicle, thus the stickers. dont know if you guys are into the jdm scene or not but not only is that start button on S2k's but is also included in the jdm integras over in japan..

resovoir socks are not there to warm up any fluids. they are there to catch fluids that tend to leak during hard driving.

all the parts on my car are quality parts, everything from the interior to exterior. i dont know what you would consider rice? maybe JIC 16way adjust full coilovers? or bride seats? or one of a kind airwalker kit? vision components? wilwood 4 piston brakes?

well i think ive stated enough if theres anything you guys would like to know feel free to ask. its a pleasure to meet you all.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by aznbeayst
hello everyone. my name is tai and i am the proud owner of this vehicle. I understand that some of you may not like it and others do. i honestly do not care if you dont like because you are entitled to your own opinion, and if you think you can build a nicer car, then so be it. i wont bitch i respect each and every opinion. i take it more as constructive critism.. the car has been featured on a coverpage of a magazine so its gotta be worth it somehow right?

as far as the car goes, i like to compete it in shows. it is a sponsored vehicle, thus the stickers. dont know if you guys are into the jdm scene or not but not only is that start button on S2k's but is also included in the jdm integras over in japan..

resovoir socks are not there to warm up any fluids. they are there to catch fluids that tend to leak during hard driving.

all the parts on my car are quality parts, everything from the interior to exterior. i dont know what you would consider rice? maybe JIC 16way adjust full coilovers? or bride seats? or one of a kind airwalker kit? vision components? wilwood 4 piston brakes?

well i think ive stated enough if theres anything you guys would like to know feel free to ask. its a pleasure to meet you all.
Were you at the SEMA IAS show last year in AC? I swear I've seen your car before.
While its definetly not rice, its is a bit busy for some. You have any plans for a different trunk set-up? Seems kinda lacking compared to the rest of the car.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:08 PM
my DC5 & 2GTL

yes i was sponsored by nitto this past year and i was in their booth for sema. as for the trunk, I doubt that I will be doing renovations to it since its fairly new and i just dont feel like messing the audio right now lol.. maybe in the future. my car a different kit on it at sema (mugen). but it was def. there
Old 12-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by mrsteve
Loose the decals on the exterior and the steering wheel and I'd rock it.
I can't disagree with this. It's a very clean RSX. Like I said before. Just have to lose the riceties and the steering wheel.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:20 PM
my DC5 & 2GTL

well like i said, theres not much i can do about the stickers. its a sponsored vehicle so inorder to get parts for discounts the least i can do is represent the companies that sponsor me. and to have an emotion sticker on my car is an accomplishment. if theres 1 sticker i would have on the car it would be the team sticker.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:31 PM
Rooting for Acura

Received 1,765 Likes on 804 Posts
Originally Posted by aznbeayst
well like i said, theres not much i can do about the stickers. its a sponsored vehicle so inorder to get parts for discounts the least i can do is represent the companies that sponsor me. and to have an emotion sticker on my car is an accomplishment. if theres 1 sticker i would have on the car it would be the team sticker.
Yo dog, I like the whole freakin' car, stickers and all. And you're talking about a guy who likes to keep my own car pretty stock.

While some may think the stickers are ricey, if a well known syrup manufacturer was buying parts for their car then they would be rocking this sticker on their car.

Old 12-02-2005, 05:32 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
Originally Posted by knight rider
Yo dog, I like the whole freakin' car, stickers and all. And you're talking about a guy who likes to keep my own car pretty stock.

While some may think the stickers are ricey, if a well known syrup manufacturer was buying parts for their car then they would be rocking this sticker on their car.

A red x sticker
Old 12-02-2005, 05:35 PM
Rooting for Acura

^^ I see it
Old 12-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Rooting for Acura

It went away, lemme try again.

Old 12-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Banned

bwahahahahahaha, bhwahahhhahaha, bwahahhahahaha, ok..no wait...bwahahahahahahaha...alright....

Ok lets see here, Tai's car.......It's a nice car. It's probably has gotten more coverage than any of you will get. As for the ones commenting about it being ugly, I bet you couldn't even name half the things on the car even with the sponsored vinyl right on the car. Just because you don't know what body kit that is, doesn't mean its rice. Other companies besides APC and Bomex make car parts.

To the guy with the lose the gauges comments, yeaok, lemme go get new rims and not put tires on my car.......good job.

I love it how people always talk down on other people's cars when they don't even know shit about the car. Post up pictures of your non-riced out vehicles so we can compare and contrast. I bet you no-1 will post up any pictures of their actual cars.....till then don't talk shit about other people's cars.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
the only rice i see is the turbo badge on the dash
Old 12-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by yeahi
bwahahahahahaha, bhwahahhhahaha, bwahahhahahaha, ok..no wait...bwahahahahahahaha...alright....

Ok lets see here, Tai's car.......It's a nice car. It's probably has gotten more coverage than any of you will get. As for the ones commenting about it being ugly, I bet you couldn't even name half the things on the car even with the sponsored vinyl right on the car. Just because you don't know what body kit that is, doesn't mean its rice. Other companies besides APC and Bomex make car parts.

To the guy with the lose the gauges comments, yeaok, lemme go get new rims and not put tires on my car.......good job.

I love it how people always talk down on other people's cars when they don't even know shit about the car. Post up pictures of your non-riced out vehicles so we can compare and contrast. I bet you no-1 will post up any pictures of their actual cars.....till then don't talk shit about other people's cars.
Dude relax. Get off his dick.

Someone doesn't need to know the ins and outs of someone's car to know if they like it or not. Everyone has their own tastes and opinions.

Oh and I'll post pics:

Old 12-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Chloe @ 17mo

Originally Posted by mattg
that's the nicest RSX i've ever seen.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Banned

haha i know him personally you idiot. Ok, so you have a comptech supercharger and that's it? weeeeeeeeee
Old 12-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Team Owner

haha i know him personally you idiot. Ok, so you have a comptech supercharger and that's it? weeeeeeeeee
Congrats you know him personally? What is your point? Look, everyone is entitled to their opinion on the car. IMO, the majority of the posts here are positive. You asked for pics w/comments so I obliged.

Seriously, relax.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

pipe down asshat
Old 12-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Safety Car

People can have any opinion they like about the car whether its good or bad or whether they know nothing/everything about cars, its the car lounge. Everyone is going to like something different and no one gets bent out of shape over that concept here.

Whats rediculous is that the thread was cross posted as if the car needed to be defended. I can't see why anyone, who put as much time as they did into this car, would actually be concerned about the responses it gets in some random car forum. And then his so called friends or fan bois also chime in like they're hot shit too and people better not have negative opinions on their boys car... relax slick.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 165 Likes on 127 Posts
Nice car mrsteve
Old 12-02-2005, 07:49 PM
says "hello to my TLX".

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by mattg
pipe down asshat
as of late, there seems to be an increasing number of these noobs with shit up their ass. they will be put in their place.

now back to the program. i seriously think about 80% of the RSX is hoppin'. once again, this is possibly the nicest one i've seen.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Team Owner

They're claiming

Club RSX >>>>>>>> Acurazine

Again, their opinion. Both sides are biased. The main point is the two sites attract completely different audiences. One is an RSX site... Acurazine is for other cars in the Acura line up. meh

They're also bashing YoungTL for being gay and because some people here don't like the car have stock cars they supposedly don't have a valid opinion. The guy making most of these claims is a TSX member.
Old 12-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Suzuka Master

They're claiming

Again, their opinion. Both sides are biased. The main point is the two sites attract completely different audiences. One is an RSX site... Acurazine is for other cars in the Acura line up. meh

They're also bashing YoungTL for being gay and because some people here don't like the car have stock cars they supposedly don't have a valid opinion. The guy making most of these claims is a TSX member.
Link?
Old 12-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Team Owner

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=338565

They also claim your rims are chrome
Old 12-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Suzuka Master

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=338565

They also claim your rims are chrome
Says I cant view it What sub forum was it in?

They claim that I have chrome rims??
Old 12-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Liquid Ice

Received 89 Likes on 48 Posts
Its a show car ... a show car is gonna be a little more extreme versus what most of us would consider a non-rice daily driver. I think the car looks great ... I wouldn't daily drive it personally, but as a show car its sweet.

I think some of you are forgetting what "rice" really is ... Its the FWD cars with huge ass wings for useless downforce ... the civics which actually LOSE performance from having a huge 4 outlet exhaust ... The definition of "rice" is about all show and no-go ... This car is not the definition of that.

Don't tell me that you guys also think that S2000s with large wings are "rice" ... when in reality they actually utilize that downforce on the race track.

Just my 2 cents, but I don't think the car is "rice" at all ...
Old 12-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

They're claiming

that's a laugh
Old 12-02-2005, 09:08 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,755 Likes on 2,536 Posts
Its a show car thus all the parts. It also most JDM too. So I really dont peronsonally see how it is rice either.