Old 10-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Mud in your eye!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi TRU, Red-CL
Old 10-19-2004, 09:34 PM
Old fart

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by AcuraTLjatt559
wow :wtf: is going on here.. why is everyone after lex? he makes good points.... and he aint no troll.... so guys calm down and just get along....
check out A-TSX and A-CL
Old 10-19-2004, 09:34 PM

Old 10-19-2004, 09:49 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Sigh, I can't believe I am going to respond to you failed abortions. That is why you guys get no pussy, are probably barely making ends meet and have to pose in your Acuras. Take my man Ward. Great car, 04 TL. What does he do? To make it look like a BMW or a more expensive car, he throws 20s that can't fit on it, then for kicks, gives it a staggered setup on a FWD car. That is the gheyest shit you could possibly do. Your mother wants to kill you and piss on your grave.
Then u have 03TL-S. Probably on his 12th tranny. Between him dropping his step-dad to work to borrow the car and him acting like its his, the car won't make it. This is a guy who most likely, spanks his fucking monkey 4 times a day. He beats it like it owes him money.

Both of you clowns don't have 10% of the automotive knowledge as myself. You guys go to your friends house, read his Car and Driver, read a couple threads here and think u know a thing or 2.

Ya'll don't know shit. God himself mourned when that spem hit the unlucky egg and created you 2 wastes of cells and DNA strands. So please go bark up another tree.

If your mothers weren't whores (not post whores, but real whores just like your grandmothers) and had any idea who your father was, I could somehow trace the monkeys or camels u 2 queers came from........
U fucking beastiality bastards.......

GAME OVER!

For your information, i drive a g35 coupe. And who is immature here? A 26 year old who has no life and spends his time on car forum boards starting quarrels with people or a 19 year old who enjoys cars and doesnt talk crap about everything that is not a lexus?. I'm not even just talking about this forum, everyone knows the 1sicklex on every forum. And the fact that you have to use vulgar language and disrespect people you dont know. I would never say anyones mom or grandmother is a whore. Its a proven fact that people who use vulgar language are ignorant and have nothing else to say thats intelligent and so you resort to that. You are an immature prick who has no respect for anyone. Thats funny how you say that i pretend to have a car thats not mine? I'm probably richer then you on my own. You choose to talk crap about cars that are superior to your pos es300. For you information, not everyone wants a lexus. Maybe old people like that old person in the picture. But hey, if its you cup of tea, then fine. No one cares. Lexus makes reliable vehicles but has no performance qualities for a car enthusiast, and all the car designs are "bland and boring" as stated by many car magazines in the us as well as in europe. Lexus doesnt sell in europe. Why you ask? Europeans think lexus cars are ugly, give no performance, and is no competition at all against the germans. So how about you stop being like this guy:

Old 10-19-2004, 09:59 PM
Pro

That is why you guys get no pussy, are probably barely making ends meet and have to pose in your Acuras.
Actually, i do get pussy...the real kind. Not like you who has to resort to inflatable dolls and plastic pussy's. Saying i cant make ends meet? im 19 driving a infiniti g35. Your a 26 year old with a used es300. Seems like you cant make ends meet. Maybe you should only talk crap about cars that you can ACTUALLY afford cuz im sure you cant afford anything better
Old 10-19-2004, 10:06 PM
Instructor

Sigh, I can't believe I am going to respond to you failed abortions. That is why you guys get no pussy, are probably barely making ends meet and have to pose in your Acuras. Take my man Ward. Great car, 04 TL. What does he do? To make it look like a BMW or a more expensive car, he throws 20s that can't fit on it, then for kicks, gives it a staggered setup on a FWD car. That is the gheyest shit you could possibly do. Your mother wants to kill you and piss on your grave.
Then u have 03TL-S. Probably on his 12th tranny. Between him dropping his step-dad to work to borrow the car and him acting like its his, the car won't make it. This is a guy who most likely, spanks his fucking monkey 4 times a day. He beats it like it owes him money.

Both of you clowns don't have 10% of the automotive knowledge as myself. You guys go to your friends house, read his Car and Driver, read a couple threads here and think u know a thing or 2.

Ya'll don't know shit. God himself mourned when that spem hit the unlucky egg and created you 2 wastes of cells and DNA strands. So please go bark up another tree.

If your mothers weren't whores (not post whores, but real whores just like your grandmothers) and had any idea who your father was, I could somehow trace the monkeys or camels u 2 queers came from........
U fucking beastiality bastards.......
LOL...... I call you out and this is all you can do? Sense you have such great knowledge of cars all i want is some pics? And as for making it look like a BMW or a more expensive car....LOL.....(sorry i have one) Lets see my wife (yes i got pussy) drives a AMG C32.... (i pay for) I have a 04 TL , Expedition and a house...I was going to get the new 5 series but i dont like them....And if you want to post last months bank statements please let me know.....I would make this alittle longer but im late for dinner. Oh and my pics

If you look in my garage and at the drive way you'll see my cars.And yes you know more than me about cars. (its your job) But if your looking for a home loan it mine, so just let me know....LOL....
Old 10-19-2004, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by 03TL-S
For your information, i drive a g35 coupe. And who is immature here? A 26 year old who has no life and spends his time on car forum boards starting quarrels with people or a 19 year old who enjoys cars and doesnt talk crap about everything that is not a lexus?. I'm not even just talking about this forum, everyone knows the 1sicklex on every forum. And the fact that you have to use vulgar language and disrespect people you dont know. I would never say anyones mom or grandmother is a whore. Its a proven fact that people who use vulgar language are ignorant and have nothing else to say thats intelligent and so you resort to that. You are an immature prick who has no respect for anyone. Thats funny how you say that i pretend to have a car thats not mine? I'm probably richer then you on my own. You choose to talk crap about cars that are superior to your pos es300. For you information, not everyone wants a lexus. Maybe old people like that old person in the picture. But hey, if its you cup of tea, then fine. No one cares. Lexus makes reliable vehicles but has no performance qualities for a car enthusiast, and all the car designs are "bland and boring" as stated by many car magazines in the us as well as in europe. Lexus doesnt sell in europe. Why you ask? Europeans think lexus cars are ugly, give no performance, and is no competition at all against the germans. So how about you stop being like this guy:
]
THis ain't about Lexus> anything you fossil stegasaurus turd. This is about you not knowing your facts. And when I stated mine, you get all offensive with these red herring arguements. If u know what the hell that is.

I could drive a POS Pinto and you could drive a Ferrari Enzo, it doesn't change FACTS. Now your wrong AGAIN. You state Lexus has no performance. Your dead wrong. If you would even visit another forum and see what people do and say, you would see that is not possible. THe IS was hailed as the 1st TRUE 3 series competitor from Japan. Now to support my arguement since YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. Here is a link

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....&page_number=1

The IS first against the C, 330 and S60. And it ALWAYS faired well in other magazine reviews and comparisons. Would u like me to go fish for you?

Dumbass, the SC 300/400 was an Automobile 10 best for 6 years. Its sporting character was one of the reasons it stayed on the list so long.

And the GS. Well lets see, did u read ANY REVIEW? Do u know why it won CAR of the YEAR and was a 10 best winner twice? Go read and find out. Sport coupe handling, blazing speed and luxury at a price lower than it's rivals. Seriously, go read a review or two.

Why do u bring up Lexus in Europe? They don't even sell Infiniti there. What is your point? Yes Lexus is not selling well there. No diesel model. Very patriotic owners (say no to Japanese). They are fixing their strategy. Infiniti I think is coming MAYBE in 2008.

And when it comes to TRUE PERFORMANCE, MODIFICATIONS, you can't be serious.

Just browse here for 10 min. No other Japanese luxury car maker comes close to the vast aftermarket http://www.l-tunedparts.com/testimonials.php

Just as it's a fact the G35 is the entry level sports sedan to have now. Period. And coupe. It has won over and over, the VQ is marvelous and the FM platform is incredible mixed with great styling (Coupe) and below 30k starting.

Just as the TL is selling like hotcakes and no other car in its price range offers its standard features for the price.
Old 10-19-2004, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by ward148
LOL...... I call you out and this is all you can do? Sense you have such great knowledge of cars all i want is some pics? And as for making it look like a BMW or a more expensive car....LOL.....(sorry i have one) Lets see my wife (yes i got pussy) drives a AMG C32.... (i pay for) I have a 04 TL , Expedition and a house...I was going to get the new 5 series but i dont like them....And if you want to post last months bank statements please let me know.....I would make this alittle longer but im late for dinner. Oh and my pics

And yes you know more than me about cars. (its your job) But if your looking for a home loan it mine, so just let me now....LOL....
I am glad you are posting pics of your place and what u own for all to see but u 2 are still missing the point

How about some pics of you at work? And when u meet the Governor or something?
Old 10-19-2004, 10:21 PM
Pro

THis ain't about Lexus> anything you fossil stegasaurus turd. This is about you not knowing your facts. And when I stated mine, you get all offensive with these red herring arguements. If u know what the hell that is.

I could drive a POS Pinto and you could drive a Ferrari Enzo, it doesn't change FACTS. Now your wrong AGAIN. You state Lexus has no performance. Your dead wrong. If you would even visit another forum and see what people do and say, you would see that is not possible. THe IS was hailed as the 1st TRUE 3 series competitor from Japan. Now to support my arguement since YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. Here is a link

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....&page_number=1

The IS first against the C, 330 and S60. And it ALWAYS faired well in other magazine reviews and comparisons. Would u like me to go fish for you?

Dumbass, the SC 300/400 was an Automobile 10 best for 6 years. Its sporting character was one of the reasons it stayed on the list so long.

And the GS. Well lets see, did u read ANY REVIEW? Do u know why it won CAR of the YEAR and was a 10 best winner twice? Go read and find out. Sport coupe handling, blazing speed and luxury at a price lower than it's rivals. Seriously, go read a review or two.

Why do u bring up Lexus in Europe? They don't even sell Infiniti there. What is your point? Yes Lexus is not selling well there. No diesel model. Very patriotic owners (say no to Japanese). They are fixing their strategy. Infiniti I think is coming MAYBE in 2008.

And when it comes to TRUE PERFORMANCE, MODIFICATIONS, you can't be serious.

Just browse here for 10 min. No other Japanese luxury car maker comes close to the vast aftermarket http://www.l-tunedparts.com/testimonials.php

Just as it's a fact the G35 is the entry level sports sedan to have now. Period. And coupe. It has won over and over, the VQ is marvelous and the FM platform is incredible mixed with great styling (Coupe) and below 30k starting.

Just as the TL is selling like hotcakes and no other car in its price range offers its standard features for the price.
And of course, the only knowledge your little mind contains is about lexus. If the IS300 is such a competitor, then why can you buy one for 23k? BEcause they dont sell! It may have been a rival against the 3 series in its first year, till everyone found out how underpowered it is. The IS is in no way a performance car. Sure, i give it props since it does handle well. But where is the power? Even a 4 cylinder TSX is faster then it (in car and drivers comparison). I talked to my friend who has an is300 and disposed of it. He even says its an embarrassment to lexus. Wheres the redesign? And you bring up the GS. Those car mags were probably talking about the gs430 which is a lexus car that is actually somewhat fast and performance oriented. The gs300 on the other hand....sucks. And hey the gs430 doesnt even sell well. That just one indication that people dont look for performance when driving a lexus. Tell me again why i would care about performance parts for toyota? Its apparent, that no one around here tunes toyotas/lexus's because it would cost thousands of dollars just to make one decently fast.
Old 10-19-2004, 10:23 PM
Pro

I am glad you are posting pics of your place and what u own for all to see but u 2 are still missing the point

How about some pics of you at work? And when u meet the Governor or something?
When i am done with school and am in my profession(which shouldn't be too long)
,i'll be glad to compare salaries with you. At least the profession i will be in requires a brain.
Old 10-19-2004, 10:26 PM

,i'll be glad to compare salaries with you. At least the profession i will be in requires a brain.
Dude, I also suggest things college does not teach u. Home ownership. Invest in stocks as early as possible. Start your own business, write those expenses off.

I am not comparing my $$$$ with anyone else's. I made comments to piss you off and it worked.
Old 10-19-2004, 10:28 PM
Pro

Dude, I also suggest things college does not teach u. Home ownership. Invest in stocks as early as possible. Start your own business, write those expenses off.

I am not comparing my $$$$ with anyone else's. I made comments to piss you off and it worked.
I'm actually not pissed off, i'm finding this quarrel quite amusing. Nice suggestions..but it was stuff i already know since my parents have done those things. And i'm very knowledgable in the topics you suggested
Old 10-19-2004, 10:33 PM

And of course, the only knowledge your little mind contains is about lexus. If the IS300 is such a competitor, then why can you buy one for 23k? BEcause they dont sell! It may have been a rival against the 3 series in its first year, till everyone found out how underpowered it is. The IS is in no way a performance car. Sure, i give it props since it does handle well. But where is the power? Even a 4 cylinder TSX is faster then it (in car and drivers comparison). I talked to my friend who has an is300 and disposed of it. He even says its an embarrassment to lexus. Wheres the redesign? And you bring up the GS. Those car mags were probably talking about the gs430 which is a lexus car that is actually somewhat fast and performance oriented. The gs300 on the other hand....sucks. And hey the gs430 doesnt even sell well. That just one indication that people dont look for performance when driving a lexus. Tell me again why i would care about performance parts for toyota? Its apparent, that no one around here tunes toyotas/lexus's because it would cost thousands of dollars just to make one decently fast.
So dude, lets be rational here. So because your 1 FRIEND got rid of his IS, that makes the car a loser? Then I guess www.is300.net has a bunch of idiots. Please tell them that. You are uninformed. You know nothing automotive. So I cannot go on. You have no clue. I know more about the G35 than u do. Please get one or a a TSX to replicate this.

I can admit their flaws. Stock they are now slower than the competition. The competition finally woke up and made some cars to compete well. Let's not go into the 1990s when Infiniti was almost discontinued as a whole.

http://www.is300.net/forums/showthre...ght=dyno+sheet

Check that thread out. What is your issue? Really?
Old 10-19-2004, 10:34 PM

I'm actually not pissed off, i'm finding this quarrel quite amusing. Nice suggestions..but it was stuff i already know since my parents have done those things. And i'm very knowledgable in the topics you suggested
Well we both had good parents. Now what is your issue?
Pit Stop?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is a rediculous thread.
Drifting

Old 10-19-2004, 10:36 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts
close this already.....
Old 10-19-2004, 10:40 PM
Pit Stop?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BTW, This is the first time I've ever been on A-TL.......

Hi
Old 10-19-2004, 10:42 PM
Pro

So dude, lets be rational here. So because your 1 FRIEND got rid of his IS, that makes the car a loser? Then I guess www.is300.net has a bunch of idiots. Please tell them that. You are uninformed. You know nothing automotive. So I cannot go on. You have no clue. I know more about the G35 than u do. Please get one or a a TSX to replicate this.

I can admit their flaws. Stock they are now slower than the competition. The competition finally woke up and made some cars to compete well. Let's not go into the 1990s when Infiniti was almost discontinued as a whole.

http://www.is300.net/forums/showthre...ght=dyno+sheet

Check that thread out. What is your issue? Really?
Like i said, you can make an lexus fast (e.g. IS300) but it takes thousands of dollars to do so. My friend with a turboed is300 spent over 25000 dollars to fully boost his is300. Meaning changing the internals and upgrading everything. I dunno about a tsx, but i can probably get a g35 to replicate that.

Edit: For alot cheaper too if i might add.
Old 10-19-2004, 11:13 PM
Doin' da crack shuffle

Originally Posted by PinkyTSX
Hi TRU, Red-CL
Hey you
Old 10-19-2004, 11:15 PM

Like i said, you can make an lexus fast (e.g. IS300) but it takes thousands of dollars to do so. My friend with a turboed is300 spent over 25000 dollars to fully boost his is300. Meaning changing the internals and upgrading everything. I dunno about a tsx, but i can probably get a g35 to replicate that.

Edit: For alot cheaper too if i might add.
Dude this is why we argue. It is common knowledge the IS 300 has the 2JZ, the strongest engine possibly ever made. Or one of the strongest.

That dyno was WITH the stock block. Stock internals. That is what makes the 2JZ so popular to boost.
25k? That is ridiculous. U can boost for 5k S/C 8k turbo, 10-12k gets u many different kits.
People spending 25k have near 1,000hp cars? Did it have 1,000hp?

It is common knowledge the VQ is not an engine to boost. Engines blowing left and right. It can hit many 400hp before you got to change EVERYTHING. It's not worth it to most. A nice Greddy Turbo or Stillen S/C give the car about 80-100hp more to the wheels. Not bad
The TSX is not a car to boost for the levels we are talking about.

I will ignore you. After your last comment, you have no clue.
Old 10-19-2004, 11:21 PM
Doin' da crack shuffle

I would hate to have to change the belts in this thing.

Old 10-19-2004, 11:39 PM
EZZ
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Red-CL
I would hate to have to change the belts in this thing.

Its STILL a POS because it HAS NO HOOD STRUTS!!!

God this thread is funny
Old 10-19-2004, 11:41 PM
Teh ?

so... what's this about then...

Junkster, who thinks it looks like ruckus
Old 10-19-2004, 11:45 PM
Teh ?

sheesh, your 19... what profession are you going into?

Junkster, who wonders because he's on a hellish career road
Old 10-19-2004, 11:49 PM
Teh ?

C32=teh lame... it's like the cheapest MB fitted with a supercharged 6...

E55, that makes sense... S55, sort of, but there's a 12 involved with that line... And the coupes, all good.

why did you get the C32?

Junkster, who wonders how much a E55 costs
Old 10-19-2004, 11:51 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by Junkster
sheesh, your 19... what profession are you going into?

Junkster, who wonders because he's on a hellish career road
I'm planning to do pre-med. Right now...Biology. So it will be kinda long...oh well.
Old 10-19-2004, 11:53 PM
Teh ?

I'm planning to do pre-med. Right now...Biology. So it will be kinda long...oh well.
hehe... your on the same track as I am my friend...

Don't expect any money anytime soon...
By your age, I'm thinking your a second year?

Junkster, who finds alot of pre meds here
Old 10-19-2004, 11:54 PM
Pro

Dude this is why we argue. It is common knowledge the IS 300 has the 2JZ, the strongest engine possibly ever made. Or one of the strongest.

That dyno was WITH the stock block. Stock internals. That is what makes the 2JZ so popular to boost.
25k? That is ridiculous. U can boost for 5k S/C 8k turbo, 10-12k gets u many different kits.
People spending 25k have near 1,000hp cars? Did it have 1,000hp?

It is common knowledge the VQ is not an engine to boost. Engines blowing left and right. It can hit many 400hp before you got to change EVERYTHING. It's not worth it to most. A nice Greddy Turbo or Stillen S/C give the car about 80-100hp more to the wheels. Not bad
The TSX is not a car to boost for the levels we are talking about.

I will ignore you. After your last comment, you have no clue.
I know its a strong engine, but not as strong as you say. My friend blew his engine once already. He WAS pushing something like 500rwhp. Now he is upgrading all internals using all supra parts. Including transmission and such. If you dont believe me about the price, i can ask him to show me the receipts, then i can scan them and send them to you. Oh ya, it has that much hp, but he has to fill up gas 2 or 3 times during the day and night...
Old 10-19-2004, 11:57 PM
Teh ?

let's all remember the rules of 'organized arguing'...

Bring facts or leave yourself on the couch... away from dat der internets...

Junkster, who wants solid proofs... that means no 'my friend's said'
Old 10-19-2004, 11:58 PM
Pro

hehe... your on the same track as I am my friend...

Don't expect any money anytime soon...
By your age, I'm thinking your a second year?

Junkster, who finds alot of pre meds here

Right now, i'm taking biology, but i am still deciding on what i want to do. I'm actually also looking into the PharmD Doctor of Pharmacy program.
Old 10-20-2004, 12:00 AM
Pro

Um...why are you talking about yourself in the third person...maybe i just dont get it..
Old 10-20-2004, 12:01 AM
Pinky all stinky

Received 191 Likes on 118 Posts
Right now, i'm taking biology, but i am still deciding on what i want to do. I'm actually also looking into the PharmD Doctor of Pharmacy program.
You can do both One of the residents at the hospital I work at has a pharmacy degree. Another one has a PhD/MD thingy going on, and another one has a MPH/MD dual degree.
Old 10-20-2004, 12:01 AM
Teh ?

you need to talk to jcg... professor pharmD at A-TSX. The man is teh bomb!!!

pre-med is a hard road, with harder roads still further ahead of you... I'm not discouraging you or anything like that, but it's kinda makes me mad when someone in your position on the ladder of medical profession starts saying how much money he/she will be making...

sorry, it's that middle-class upbrining in me...

Junkster, who wonders what school 03tl-s is attending
Old 10-20-2004, 12:03 AM
Teh ?

Originally Posted by phile
You can do both One of the residents at the hospital I work as has a pharmacy degree. Another one has a PhD/MD thingy going on, and another one has a MPH/MD dual degree.
Another good point... way to cover the other side, philey.

MD/PhD is selective as hell, but it's really rewarding, plus they pay for med school tuitions if you take that track. Though, if you have no research experience from undergrad, your not gonna have a chance at MD/PhD programs...

Junkster, who has a friend with a DDS and MD
Old 10-20-2004, 12:04 AM
Teh ?

Um...why are you talking about yourself in the third person...maybe i just dont get it..
hehe... you don't surf the other sites, do ya?

Junkster, who thinks search is a friend to all
Old 10-20-2004, 12:06 AM
Pro

Another good point... way to cover the other side, philey.

MD/PhD is selective as hell, but it's really rewarding, plus they pay for med school tuitions if you take that track. Though, if you have no research experience from undergrad, your not gonna have a chance at MD/PhD programs...

Junkster, who has a friend with a DDS and MD
The thing that is discouraging me from pre-med is the competition. It is very very hard.
Old 10-20-2004, 12:10 AM
Teh ?

The thing that is discouraging me from pre-med is the competition. It is very very hard.
it's because you live in Cali... hehe. That state teh sucks for pre meds.

But, to be perfectly frank, that's the only way to get to the cream of the crop. If you think it's hard now, wait till your senior year, like me...

working in chem dept as UTA...
Double major, double minor...
29 on MCAT...
working another part time job...
running shit at frat house...
having crazy gf's...
taking full load o' classes...

... and then you don't get into med school your first try...

hehe... how did I get through all that crap and still have time to drink?
oh yea, don't sleep.

Junkster, who then went to grad school and is a research assistant right now
Old 10-20-2004, 12:10 AM
EZZ
Burning Brakes

If you want money, medicine isn't the best way to go...sure it can be lucrative but there are more direct ways to get there. My investment banking friends put away twice as much as most doctors and started making money earlier (with waaaaay less debt). Its probably easier to become an investment banker than a doctor anyways

If you want to help people though, medicine is an honorable and rewarding profession...btw, I am in the healthcare industry and its a tough tough business so beware.
Old 10-20-2004, 12:11 AM
Pro

it's because you live in Cali... hehe. That state teh sucks for pre meds.

But, to be perfectly frank, that's the only way to get to the cream of the crop. If you think it's hard now, wait till your senior year, like me...

working in chem dept as UTA...
Double major, double minor...
29 on MCAT...
working another part time job...
running shit at frat house...
having crazy gf's...
taking full load o' classes...

... and then you don't get into med school your first try...

hehe... how did I get through all that crap and still have time to drink?
oh yea, don't sleep.

Junkster, who then went to grad school and is a research assistant right now
yup...i'm totally aware. Two of my cousins went through the same path

Quick Reply: Observations: 3 weeks w/G35 after TL