Mr.Clean Magic Eraser

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 07:04 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.Clean Magic Eraser

So my coworker raved about this product to clean all the crayon marks his kids made on the walls so I pick it up on my way home and tried it on my door.

All you do is run it in under water then squeeze the water out. just like a sponge.

OMFG this thing will get anything off your wall. After removing the scuff marks on my door I cleaned my white sneakers, but still had about 90% of the sponge (eraser) left. So off to my car I go.. as some of you know I have a super bright oyester color leather on my 7 and have many many scuff marks, mud marks and alot of little dirt in my leather cuz of the color. I've attempted to clean it w/ a brush and zymol leather cleaner, zaino leather in a bottle w/ no success. Now I realize its probably cuz of the material I was using which was a brush and towel. So I try w/ this Mr. Clean Eraser and it immediatly w/ no pressure or elbow grease. I was so amazed cuz I was able to clean my entire interior and leather in uner 5 minutes and dash. I hate using armor all or any product that leaves my dash and interior all shiny so I always used water w/ a towel but now this has revolutionized the way I clean my car!!

3.50 for 2 sponges
Old 08-11-2004, 07:55 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my interior is in need of some cleaning....i actually found a free sample of this eraser thing...i just sent for one, lets see for myself how good this works with my filthy interior
heres the link MR. CLEAN ERASER enjoy....thanks for the tip NOVA
Old 08-11-2004, 08:16 PM
Administrator Alumnus

Received 131 Likes on 82 Posts
I use those too.

But if you scrub too hard, you'll remove part of what you're rubbing; i.e. interior wall paint can EASILY be removed.

I'd be careful, especially on a car. They do work. Care is just needed.