just went to the car show

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2001, 10:02 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just went to the car show

..and its official i am buying the cl. not sure abuot the color though. i really want black with black interior but will probalby go with silver because of the paint problems i have heard about. question for anybody that can answer it, what is the difference besides the horsepower and about $2,000 between the cl and the cl-s. also, the guy said the new cl's are set to come out in october, and they wont have any big differences, so im probably gonna go with the 2001 being it'll probbly be pretty cheap now, alot cheaper then the 2002 will be. anybody know what the differences will be with the 2002? thanks
Old 04-21-2001, 10:25 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eighteight:
..and its official i am buying the cl. not sure abuot the color though. i really want black with black interior but will probalby go with silver because of the paint problems i have heard about. question for anybody that can answer it, what is the difference besides the horsepower and about $2,000 between the cl and the cl-s. also, the guy said the new cl's are set to come out in october, and they wont have any big differences, so im probably gonna go with the 2001 being it'll probbly be pretty cheap now, alot cheaper then the 2002 will be. anybody know what the differences will be with the 2002? thanks</font>
I don't know. I'd go with the 2002. First car year problems may have been addressed.
Old 04-21-2001, 10:41 PM
Subie Dubie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eighteight:
..and its official i am buying the cl. not sure abuot the color though. i really want black with black interior but will probalby go with silver because of the paint problems i have heard about. question for anybody that can answer it, what is the difference besides the horsepower and about $2,000 between the cl and the cl-s. also, the guy said the new cl's are set to come out in october, and they wont have any big differences, so im probably gonna go with the 2001 being it'll probbly be pretty cheap now, alot cheaper then the 2002 will be. anybody know what the differences will be with the 2002? thanks</font>
Get the CL-S for sure.35 more h.p. to start.Way better suspension,VSA,and plenty more.The changes for 2002 look miniscule,why wait.Go to a dealer with a bunch and get a hell of a deal.

------------------
San Marino Red
Spoiler
Comptech Headers
Comptech Sways