GTO club wrecks and burnouts compilation

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 01:48 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CLpower
BTW, how's that TSX do with a burnout? Your boyfriend taught you how to dump the clutch yet?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA burn out #1 way to show how mature you are in a car.

Once i grow my mollet and get my can of scole and knock up my sister ill be right there with you man no doubt !

Burn out lol fuck up motor mounts, tires, trans and put unneeded stress on the motor and for what ? SO THAT ALL THE 16 YEAR OLDS think Im cool PASS

Old 09-18-2008, 01:55 PM
on to the next one...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HI OFECR
#1 at the special Olympics does not impress me, It might be better than the other crap they produce but IMO American cars have a long way to go to reach the quality and reliability of most other auto makers.
...Says the guy with a Saturn and a Buick on his MySpace page.
(Nice chin-strap by the way...)

GTO owner on an Acura site need i say more. lol
He's a GTO owner and an Acura owner. Know your subject matter before you're going to attempt to make a point, no matter how weak that point is.

You'll find that many came to A-zine because of an Acura owned years ago, but most have come to realize that the famed Acura reliability you love so much really isn't all that great.

Don't get me wrong, I'll probably never buy an American car anytime soon, but my CL-S is exactly a monument to reliability either.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:59 PM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Agreed, burnouts are stupid... but GTO's are not "american made junk" my man... GM isn't junk anymore. I'd GLADLY trade my Acura in on a new CTS-V so don't automatically rule GM out... Ford on the other hand...
Old 09-18-2008, 02:02 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA burn out #1 way to show how mature you are in a car.

Once i grow my mollet and get my can of scole and knock up my sister ill be right there with you man no doubt !

Burn out lol fuck up motor mounts, tires, trans and put unneeded stress on the motor and for what ? SO THAT ALL THE 16 YEAR OLDS think Im cool PASS

Hey, doesn't have to be a burnout (But it's nice knowing one can actually be done), how's that car do on any kind of track?

FYI we don't get wheel up at the front (motor mounts will be fine), tires for me are pretty much free.......my car is built tough....nothing is going to happen to the motor or the trans. I forgot, you drive an economy vehicle....things are a little different for you

I forgot, you're too cool
Old 09-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by bgsm1th
...Says the guy with a Saturn and a Buick on his MySpace page.
(Nice chin-strap by the way...)
And i do freelance work for my local customs shop Your Point?

Nice man critique BTW
Old 09-18-2008, 04:22 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Sclass88
Agreed, burnouts are stupid... but GTO's are not "american made junk" my man... GM isn't junk anymore. I'd GLADLY trade my Acura in on a new CTS-V so don't automatically rule GM out... Ford on the other hand...

"GM's better now" Yeah they have been saying that sence 1999 and it sure as hell wasn't true then, why should i buy the bull shit now when they are doing everything the can to keep from going under.

Shit the only way they can even appeal to people anymore is by putting out "Nostalgia Cars"

We are the greatest country in the world and their is absolutely no excuse why we haven't been making the best cars all this time, this "We are better now" bullshit is too little to late.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Mmmmm...sausage...

Which car you drive is personal preference. No one here has said that GM cars are any better than your Acura so stop acting all butt-hurt and get over your insecurities. It has become apparent that you must feel your car is superior to all others to feel good about yourself.

Grow up.

It's time to lock this thread...
Old 09-18-2008, 04:37 PM
Racer

Recently I raced down a freeway at 120 and then some. Early morn, no traffic but still not the right thing to do. This here is just fucked up. The fact that I would be driving with my family down the highway and some idiot did this, I would automatically pull over and comence a funking beat down on the driver and the motherfuckers cheering him on. Just fucken sicking to my stomach to see how some people show no compassion to others.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:47 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Jabodacious
Which car you drive is personal preference. No one here has said that GM cars are any better than your Acura so stop acting all butt-hurt and get over your insecurities. It has become apparent that you must feel your car is superior to all others to feel good about yourself.

Grow up.

It's time to lock this thread...
Im not comparing anything to my car Its the fact that US automakers have been popping out low quality product for years, And im just supposed so overlook this fact? Fuck That.

butt-hurt lol Im going to use that
Old 09-18-2008, 05:09 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts
You fuckers are silly. There is a time and a place for both cars. It's good that you are passionate about the car you drive.

My wife drives a 2007 Accord V6 6MT. It will kill my Silverado SS when it comes to smoke shows. HOWEVER!! Put them both in a straight line or curvy road coarse and that Honda has NO chance. On another note... the build quality on most newer Honda/Acura cars suck ass compared to newer GM. I disassemble and reassemble cars for a living.

Alright.. I'm ready for somebody to flame me because my near 400 hp/420 ft/lb GM can't break the tires loose on dry pavement. I'll keep my "low quality" GM and be ashamed.:thumbsdow If my wife didn't drive so much I would have two V8 GM's in my driveway.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:47 PM
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
stupid
Old 09-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by uncald4
You fuckers are silly. There is a time and a place for both cars. It's good that you are passionate about the car you drive.

My wife drives a 2007 Accord V6 6MT. It will kill my Silverado SS when it comes to smoke shows. HOWEVER!! Put them both in a straight line or curvy road coarse and that Honda has NO chance. On another note... the build quality on most newer Honda/Acura cars suck ass compared to newer GM. I disassemble and reassemble cars for a living.

Alright.. I'm ready for somebody to flame me because my near 400 hp/420 ft/lb GM can't break the tires loose on dry pavement. I'll keep my "low quality" GM and be ashamed.:thumbsdow If my wife didn't drive so much I would have two V8 GM's in my driveway.
If you read my other posts instead of just responding randomly you would have seen that i put (not trucks) in one of my other posts but thanks for playing.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:12 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
"GM's better now" Yeah they have been saying that sence 1999 and it sure as hell wasn't true then, why should i buy the bull shit now when they are doing everything the can to keep from going under.

Shit the only way they can even appeal to people anymore is by putting out "Nostalgia Cars"

We are the greatest country in the world and their is absolutely no excuse why we haven't been making the best cars all this time, this "We are better now" bullshit is too little to late.
I don't know why anyone is wasting any effort on trying to argue with an ignorant stereotypical asshat like you. You harbor ignorant ideas of particular cars, and not only that, stereotypes of what kind of people buy those kinds of cars.

oh and mine's made in but honestly it doesn't matter. There are probably more Acuras built and designed in the US than there are GMs.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:50 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by I Go To Costco
I don't know why anyone is wasting any effort on trying to argue with an ignorant stereotypical asshat like you. You harbor ignorant ideas of particular cars, and not only that, stereotypes of what kind of people buy those kinds of cars.

oh and mine's made in but honestly it doesn't matter. There are probably more Acuras built and designed in the US than there are GMs.

Stereotype lol OK yes my stereotype lol Ok lets over look that GM is almost bankrupt, lets overlook the fact that toyota just recently passed them up in US sales, Lets over look the fact that all their dealers are combining the diff brands because they are doing so bad they cant support themselves individually anymore, lets over look the fact that they are laying off employees left and right, Lets overlook the fact that they are slashing employee benefits, Lets over look the fact that SUV resale value is nearly non existent and that they are sitting on lots going un-sold even tho they are practicably giving them away.

Or how about we don't ! and wake up and look at the evidence and stop being delusional.

Ignorant? whatever helps you sleep at night man.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:53 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by Audioserf
That one asshole who speeds off after causing an accident at the end of the video should be shot in the middle of town.
from the looks of it, the car is a blue crown victoria which actually looks like an undercover cop car. i thought for a second i heard a police siren after the hit then if you notice the crown vic goes across all lanes of traffic and actually makes a u turn in the brakedown lane and the video stops. i'm sure someone ratted out that guy and his car is impounded by now
Old 09-19-2008, 03:15 AM

Stereotype lol OK yes my stereotype lol Ok lets over look that GM is almost bankrupt, lets overlook the fact that toyota just recently passed them up in US sales, Lets over look the fact that all their dealers are combining the diff brands because they are doing so bad they cant support themselves individually anymore, lets over look the fact that they are laying off employees left and right, Lets overlook the fact that they are slashing employee benefits, Lets over look the fact that SUV resale value is nearly non existent and that they are sitting on lots going un-sold even tho they are practicably giving them away.

Or how about we don't ! and wake up and look at the evidence and stop being delusional.

Ignorant? whatever helps you sleep at night man.
and I give a crap because....? and all of that explains how fun RWD GMs are because....? You have no high ground to stand on.... you've never owned a GTO or a Vette, or even anything remotely similar before, have you?

Apparently one manufacturer's success and another's troubles helps you sleep at night. I could care less if GM, Ford, Chrysler (or even Honda) ends up bankrupt. What I am concerned about is the hole that they'll leave in the market for affordable, reliable, fun, and powerful RWD sports cars.

Oh wait, I was wrong... I bet we can rely on Toyota to produce powerful RWD sports cars.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:34 AM
Burning Brakes

and I give a crap because....? and all of that explains how fun RWD GMs are because....? You have no high ground to stand on.... you've never owned a GTO or a Vette, or even anything remotely similar before, have you?

Apparently one manufacturer's success and another's troubles helps you sleep at night. I could care less if GM, Ford, Chrysler (or even Honda) ends up bankrupt. What I am concerned about is the hole that they'll leave in the market for affordable, reliable, fun, and powerful RWD sports cars.

Oh wait, I was wrong... I bet we can rely on Toyota to produce powerful RWD sports cars.

Absolutely horrible response, you being all of just graduated high school im sure you just have soooooo much knowledge of the auto industry and its practices, Reliability has NEVER been GM's strong point and the fact that they are doing so poorly is in direct occurrence with that fact, I never said they aren't Fun to drive but shit the least they could do is make a fucking car that doesnt turn into a shit bucket moneytrap after 100k

Nissan just put out a car that wipes its ass with a vett and for less money, Toyota is working on the new supera we will have to see how that turns out.

Cry all you want the proof is in the pudding, you dont go under in your own country if you have a good product PERIOD!
Old 09-19-2008, 03:58 AM

Absolutely horrible response, you being all of just graduated high school im sure you just have soooooo much knowledge of the auto industry and its practices, Reliability has NEVER been GM's strong point and the fact that they are doing so poorly is in direct occurrence with that fact, I never said they aren't Fun to drive but shit the least they could do is make a fucking car that doesnt turn into a shit bucket moneytrap after 100k

Nissan just put out a car that wipes its ass with a vett and for less money, Toyota is working on the new supera we will have to see how that turns out.

Cry all you want the proof is in the pudding, you dont go under in your own country if you have a good product PERIOD!
shitbucket moneytrap after 100k? Again, how would you know.... you've never even owned a domestic, have you?? You have no point, you only stepped foot in this thread to start shit. Congrats, you succeeded. And I see since you have nothing better to criticize, you point out my age.... what a great point, I'm 19! I bet you know a lot, guy.... after all, you make photoshops for a local custom car shop.

Yeah, the GT-R is less than a Z06.... by barely. The GT-R is also probably the least sexiest car in the $70,000 range, I'm not the only one that shares this sentiment. Congrats, the GT-R has managed to do something that the Vette has been doing for DECADES. Factor in the insane markups and kiss that great deal of a GT-R goodbye.

And I wouldn't hold my breath on the Supra. After all, the most recent incarnations of the MR2, Celica and Corolla sure are beastly, formidable RWD cars, aren't they? They're quite the Ferrari slayers.....
Old 09-19-2008, 09:00 AM
Burning Brakes

shitbucket moneytrap after 100k? Again, how would you know.... you've never even owned a domestic, have you?? You have no point, you only stepped foot in this thread to start shit. Congrats, you succeeded. And I see since you have nothing better to criticize, you point out my age.... what a great point, I'm 19! I bet you know a lot, guy.... after all, you make photoshops for a local custom car shop.

Yeah, the GT-R is less than a Z06.... by barely. The GT-R is also probably the least sexiest car in the $70,000 range, I'm not the only one that shares this sentiment. Congrats, the GT-R has managed to do something that the Vette has been doing for DECADES. Factor in the insane markups and kiss that great deal of a GT-R goodbye.

And I wouldn't hold my breath on the Supra. After all, the most recent incarnations of the MR2, Celica and Corolla sure are beastly, formidable RWD cars, aren't they? They're quite the Ferrari slayers.....
Actually photoshop is only one of my many talents, Ive had 9 years of experience in the auto industry buying and selling cars at auction and dealing directly with dealers from the local ford store all the way too the beechmont Porsche and Audi dealer, I practically grew up at Pontiac dealer owned by my fam and i have immediate family members that worked for Buick and the ford store, Ive probably driven more diff kind of cars than you have seen in your trite 19 year old life, so you can assume that my knowledge is limited to photoshop if you like but you would be wrong!

Slaying Ferrari's Isn't the topic, American reliability or the lack their of is, You can Cry Stereotype all you want, and change the subject all you want but my experience is that GM/Fo Mo Co have been making less than reliable cars for years and feeding ignorant fan boys like yourself that "WERE BETTER NOW" bull shit for the better part of a decade.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:31 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
, American reliability or the lack their of is, You can Cry Stereotype all you want,

yeap, the 3 trannies in my Acura are a clear sign that Japanese cars are more reliable then my GTO that's been in for nothing
Old 09-19-2008, 09:46 AM
Burning Brakes

yeap, the 3 trannies in my Acura are a clear sign that Japanese cars are more reliable then my GTO that's been in for nothing
Hey i agree the cl's suck, bet you well research your next purchase.

Contemplated a CL before i bought my old accord did a lil research and quickly dropped that idea.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
^^

I lost 2 trannies in owning the last Ack I had, but it was over 120,xxx miles. I don't understand how Acura can fix an f'ed up tranny and not "fix" the problem. That's unreliability at its best.

As of now I own a new dodge and chrysler and I've had no issues with those cars at all. Transmission problems is the thing of the past for me.

Honestly, if you take care of any car that you own it will treat you well for as long as you own it. There are some things on some cars that make are big pieces of shit and there is no way around it unless you get rid of the car for something that is reliable and won't break.

Some people have to be honest with themselves, shit is going to break in any car irreguardless if it's a ford or a porsche (even a TSX). That's what a warranty is for.

It seems apparent that hi ofecer owned an american car that was a piece of shit which put a bad taste in his mouth. Obviously he's going to be biased for working at a domestic car dealer for years and years...
Old 09-19-2008, 10:04 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by BigLizard
^^

It seems apparent that hi ofecer owned an american car that was a piece of shit which put a bad taste in his mouth. Obviously he's going to be biased for working at a domestic car dealer for years and years...

WRONG had an old Ford sho for a lil while as a beater but i sold it before it could give me any problems, Ive also had Volvo's, Audi's(junk also) an old 5 series BMW, 3 Honda's, and 2 Toyota's im prolly forgetting some but you get the point.

When you buy and sell for a living you change cars a lot

I didn't just work for a domestic dealer Audi's suck too know first hand it was my responsibility to keep track the used inventory that got serviced.

Last edited by HI OFECR; 09-19-2008 at 10:08 AM.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:24 AM
teh Senior Instigator

BTW, I will say for the record, the main reason I bought my GTO....was because it wasn't made in the states
Old 09-19-2008, 10:38 AM
Burning Brakes

BTW, I will say for the record, the main reason I bought my GTO....was because it wasn't made in the states

What mileage is on it?
How long have you had it?
And what maintenance/repairs have you done? well besides tires lol be honest.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:49 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
When you buy and sell for a living you change cars a lot

I didn't just work for a domestic dealer Audi's suck too know first hand it was my responsibility to keep track the used inventory that got serviced.
I have a friend that does the same thing you do and he loves it.

I've worked at two dealerships before in the past in which one of them loved selling used, but newer Audi, Benz, and others with low mileage...I kept seeing them come back all the time. I hated those jobs because it was killing the love that I have for motoring...plus I found another job that makes more money .
Old 09-19-2008, 10:55 AM
teh Senior Instigator

What mileage is on it?
How long have you had it?
And what maintenance/repairs have you done? well besides tires lol be honest.
40K, 3 years

standard maintenance, only repair was a new reverse switch (Blew out first few days I bought the car).

Oil
Tranny Fluid
Diff Fluid
Brakes (I replaced rotors and pads; but the stock pads had more then half life left)

I've done a bunch of aftermarket suspension work.......motor is stock, but laid down 370/370 to the wheels with a minor tune

Other then that, it's been trouble free...and I drive the piss out of it...(and avg 21 mpg over my last 6 fill ups )
Old 09-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by BigLizard
I have a friend that does the same thing you do and he loves it.

I've worked at two dealerships before in the past in which one of them loved selling used, but newer Audi, Benz, and others with low mileage...I kept seeing them come back all the time. I hated those jobs because it was killing the love that I have for motoring...plus I found another job that makes more money .

Yeah i decided i wanted to keep my immortal soul so quit and im in college for engineering now lol, currently working as a CAD manager.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:08 AM
Drinking Beer In

Dunno how this turned into another "american cars suck" thread... O wait, yes I do. punkass dick.

Don't feed the troll. People that make sweeping generalizations about almost anything are just showing what duma$$es they really are.

Back on topic, It's this kind of behavior (the burnouts, not the trolling) that causes the nanny staters to push all sorts of new legislation that make having fun harder. Federal power limits, anyone?
Old 09-19-2008, 11:23 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by hemhaw
Dunno how this turned into another "american cars suck" thread... O wait, yes I do. punkass dick.

Don't feed the troll. People that make sweeping generalizations about almost anything are just showing what duma$$es they really are.

Back on topic, It's this kind of behavior (the burnouts, not the trolling) that causes the nanny staters to push all sorts of new legislation that make having fun harder. Federal power limits, anyone?
Name calling instead of proving any kind of valid point shows how ignorant you are on the subject but whatever lol.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:46 AM
Mmmmm...sausage...

Originally Posted by hemhaw
People that make sweeping generalizations about almost anything are just showing what duma$$es they really are.
That's a valid point...
Old 09-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts
I traded in a TL-S for my SS. It was a sad day... for a couple seconds. I'm glad that GM is using Holden as such a huge resource. However, GM was heading in the right direction before their relationships with Holden and Opel.

I'm not sure why HI ORIFICE has such angst for all of us. Seems he has an abundance of shit sandwiches to hand out for anyone that speeks. If you were bad-ass enough you could get away with making the first cockass remark and then walk away. But it's just like any other 4 cylinder.... If you wanna prove yourself you've gotta stay in that throttle for days and let your fart can talk shit. Let's hear some more!!
Old 09-19-2008, 11:57 AM
Drinking Beer In

...it's just like any other 4 cylinder.... If you wanna prove yourself you've gotta stay in that throttle for days and let your fart can talk shit.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Received 1,651 Likes on 1,116 Posts
Hey i agree the cl's suck, bet you well research your next purchase.

Contemplated a CL before i bought my old accord did a lil research and quickly dropped that idea.
I GO TO COSTCO is seven years younger than you are, has a better concept of the Engligh language, and is a more respected member. He seems to have accomplished more in his 19 years than you in your 26 years.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
Cool

Some are assembled in the US the TSX is not.

When Honda starts contemplating Bankruptcy them you can compare the two until then yes ill keep my stance that American cars (not trucks) are less than a sound investment.
Yes, American cars are worse with depreciation... but not by much depending on what models we're talking about.

However, all cars are depreciating assets and unless you can afford a Ferrari or desirable collector's car... they are not sound investments.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:56 PM
Burning Brakes

I traded in a TL-S for my SS. It was a sad day... for a couple seconds. I'm glad that GM is using Holden as such a huge resource. However, GM was heading in the right direction before their relationships with Holden and Opel.

I'm not sure why HI ORIFICE has such angst for all of us. Seems he has an abundance of shit sandwiches to hand out for anyone that speeks. If you were bad-ass enough you could get away with making the first cockass remark and then walk away. But it's just like any other 4 cylinder.... If you wanna prove yourself you've gotta stay in that throttle for days and let your fart can talk shit. Let's hear some more!!
Ive never compared my car or even any other acura for that matter to an american car, but thanks demonstrating your total lack of reading comprehention skills, and im sure your shit talking is doing wonders for your vender status.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:50 PM
I drive a Subata.

Received 2,603 Likes on 1,571 Posts
Two things.

So many fucktards are in the OP's video.

and this HI OFECR is very fucking annoying. I'm sorry.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:05 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by juniorbean
Yes, American cars are worse with depreciation... but not by much depending on what models we're talking about.

However, all cars are depreciating assets and unless you can afford a Ferrari or desirable collector's car... they are not sound investments.
Yes you are right but what you want to look at is the rate of depreciation it is true that all cars for the most part depreciate, What you need to keep in mind is that some depreciate A LOT MORE THAN OTHERS your resale value has a direct correlation with what someone will pay to buy your used car when that value is really low right off the bat that tells you something about the car you are buying.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by JS + TL
Two things.

So many fucktards are in the OP's video.

and this HI OFECR is very fucking annoying. I'm sorry.
Its not my fault the truth hurts.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:06 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
This thread certainly delivers.

Quick Reply: GTO club wrecks and burnouts compilation