Got a good look at a TL-S today

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2001, 10:33 PM
Someday pigs WILL fly!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got a good look at a TL-S today

and it's really nice. Looks like the same rims and interior. The foglights WILL NOT fit a CL-S, as they are a different shape. Where the shape of the CL road lights are like an inverted trapezoid, the TL-S fogs are not as tall and wider. There are subtle differences in the front that would prohibit the switch. The hood separates from the grill unlike the CL-S. It's a beautiful car and I think it will sell well. This was a non-navi and it stickered for $31,400. They only had one and they were prepping it for delivery. Jens gave me a short tour of the car.

I must say that I am very impressed with Park Avenue Acura. They are going out of the way to lure service customers. Great people, great service. I'm not sure who recommended them first, I think it was Al Uminium. If so, thanks.

This whole thing started over a flame war over dealer service. I must admit I have not had great service from any car dealer (Lexus, Acura, Nissan, Ford, or Audi) in NJ. I had pretty much given up. These people at Park Avenue Acura turn that stereotype upside down. I retract every negative generalization I made regarding dealer service. Sorry for the length.

------------------
01 CL-S NightHawk Black/Ebony Bowling Ball Interior
Old 03-15-2001, 10:55 PM
Burning Brakes

Yup, bought my car there back in June and haven't looked back. When this tall, thin, mechanic approached me (which was unique) to tell me about the mirror module he was ordering up for my car I was dumbfounded that he took the time.
Jens how about giving me a looksee at the TL-S in a couple of days? Happy your happy Goto, I wasn't with Ramsey.

Rob

------------------
"01" CL Type-S
White\Black
Comptech Springs
Comptech Sways
Navigation System
Burlwood Shifter
Guards+Fenderwell Trim
PIAA16969
Smokers Package
My Car
Old 03-15-2001, 10:58 PM
Someday pigs WILL fly!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Al Uminum:
I wasn't with Ramsey.
Rob
</font>
Bingo!

------------------
01 CL-S NightHawk Black/Ebony Bowling Ball Interior
Old 03-15-2001, 11:14 PM
retired

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
No apologies necc. GTO nice to have finally met you.Rob no problem give us a call let us know your coming I think they now have a demo TL/S so you can take one for a ride.Jens

------------------
1992 mazda Miata lowered with Eibach springs KYB AGX adjustable struts Sparco racing buckets 4 point safety harnesses Momo steering wheel lo profile headlite system with PIAA superwhite bulbs Custom audio system Custom gauges Jackson racing supercharger with header and Greddy cat back exhaust and a ton of other stuff 2000 Honda Civic on APEX coilovers Full Alpine Audio system factory fogs with Piaa bulbs Catz ZETA headlamp system tinted custom taillites and on and on