Old 04-17-2001, 01:43 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CLpower:

blame it on the mods; they have ruined me
</font>
isn't that a song "blame it on the mods"

------------------
Black Type S, Spoiler, Comptech Headers, AEM CAI, Comptech Springs and Sway Bars, moonroof visor, headlight blackouts, .40 in the box
Old 04-17-2001, 01:46 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 978 Likes on 330 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by KavexTrax:
Give this guy a FRIGGIN chance..? It almost seems like hes already guilty before proven innocent. Local people in NYC will check him out, don't worry..

When's the last time you were all proven wrong (well some of you)? Wasn't it mchtype's blue voltage ride proof enough that people deserve a CHANCE?
Sheesh...

DeadlyCLS and Sniper, I don't know what issues you guys have but keep it up

..MODS and ADMINS are watching
</font>

im still convinced we were right about mch, thats what took so long once we called him on it he had to go paint that son of a bitch

and about the mods watching

thats for you guys

------------------
"the needle got buried at 140.....1,500 RPM later...the tach got buried"
Old 04-17-2001, 01:50 AM
Advanced

OK CLpower you can take your nose out now, he needs to scratch.....

------------------
Black Type S, Spoiler, Comptech Headers, AEM CAI, Comptech Springs and Sway Bars, moonroof visor, headlight blackouts, .40 in the box
Old 04-17-2001, 04:14 AM
Instructor

Sup people...just gor reading through all the posts and wanna answer a few...first one goes out to my man M3sins...
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS POST. You are a fukin moron. You claim you know mad shit about BMW's, but really dont know smack. The reason why you dont mod a 540 over a V6 BMW is the weight...the engine of a 540 weighs a shitload, and I invite all my new york friend to validate my claim with the BMW. You dont even own a CLS, why are you here. And also, someone said that it doesnt take much to beat a 911 turbo. Thats 100% true. 911 Turbo does 0-60 in 3.9-4.2, depends on the driver...i have a friend...who has an RX-7, (totaled it) who did 0-60 in about 3.1. True...he had mods out the ass, and the car weighed nothing, but nevertheless. Now to adress why i put all that stuff in my car. The answer is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$MONEY. I have won amny contests and more than paid for all my toys. Truth is, living in NY, i barely ever go really fast...so if I do 0-60 in 6.9, 7 seconds, is ok with me. I did it on the CLS cause i love the car. End of story. I didnt want any other car. I test drove like 8 cars before buying the CLS, and like it the best. Period. I havent noticed that big of a drop in performance...the headers and the CAI balance out the stereos weight, so it runs like a stock CLS, with better handling.
But it sure as hell gets a lot more attention than a CLS that can do 0-60 in 5.9
I dont have a digicam cause i dont use my computer much. I work on cars mostly. Mad people here are so skeptical of people just cause they have what you dont. Thats mad stupid. As for my NYC buddies, I got work and school all week, but after it, I would love to have a NYC meet. So you know what, I am not even gonna prove shit to people who dont believe me, for those who just wanna chill and check out one anothers car, thats cool, as for people who dont belive me...whatever. By the way...how the hell you can you fish swimming in your trunk.?
Back to my CL, the only reason it cost so much i believe is the labor. The extras on the car are only about 25 grand...but the labor that went into it was tremendous. I have everything custom done, painted, and wired. I have tweeters that look like they came straight from the factory, and are totaly custom. I figure the only people who would understand how value/labor work are people who do it. One quick example...an alpine tv costs about 600(where i get em)...
But you can say the car is now worth 600 more. The fact that its already in the car, done, works, and well installed makes the value go up much more...like 800. M3sins is just a BMW freak who thinks BMWs are the best. You gotta calm the hell down bro and stop with the badgering. You have a nice car. Thats it. Now..the place where you put 5 tv's....the navi, 2 on the headrests, and 2 in the visors. Alright..i hope i cleared somethings up..if the people on this board dont believe one another, and doubt everything everyone says, then maybee i should find another place. I dont need to prove shit to anyone, all i wanted to do is share my story. Another thing real quick...usually cars in NYC wont go for much more than retail...dealer wise...but people will pay dearly for a hooked up car. I will sell my car in a few years...ill give the stock car to the dealer, and sell the mods and stuff to people for more money...i will have to replace some things though..like the visors, headrests, and panels. Thanks for the long post, see you all around.

------------------
San Marino CLS, Ebony Interior, Custom red laquer trim, navigation, 5 TVs, PANASONIC DVD head unit, MBQUART sound system with 10 speakers (4 custom installed) 11 tweeters, 3 SONY EXPLOD ES subs, 3 ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1100 amps, 2 ALPINE V12 Asps, Solaris lights, 0% tint all around, Comptech exaust, custom installed Valentine 1, custom power rear sunshade, Comptech headers, AEM CAI, Eibach prokit, PIAA Hyperwhite Platinums, MM Wheels, TOYO TS1 proxy, and more!!!
Old 04-17-2001, 04:46 AM
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry this is starting to become a flaming post! Nirvanaib, when you gets pics, start another thread and post in there...but for now I am going to close this...and move it to ramblings for now so that fuck doesnt show up on the car talk forum..Sorry all..

------------------
Tw1112
CL 3.0 '98 - Cleared bumper, Hiper/Piaa/Polarg bulbs all around, PIAA 1700x fogs, AEM CAI, V1, and Mugen Pedals.