Any good auto repair shop/mechanic in queens?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 04:54 PM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any good auto repair shop/mechanic in queens?

Hello guys.

After 10+ trips to Acura dealer .. I finally gave up.
After new transmission replacment, everything is going bad.
My TL has less than 60,000 miles on it.

Does anybody know a good/honest mechanic in flushing /queens area?

Thanks~
Old 03-16-2007, 09:20 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
Guess not.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Advanced

the two places i go to are really good. i really wish i remember the name of both places. i only remember the name to one. but here is how you get to both places:

place 1:
it is right in flushing. it's on 41st ave, where the chinatown-flushing buses are parked. It is right across the street from the buses and the municiple parking lot. they are the only repair shop on the block. if you've reached college point blvd, you've gone too far. it's only a couple of doors down from the starbucks that's on the corner.

place 2:
Prince Auto Repair. this place is in college point. take the whitestone expressway to the 20th ave exit. then turn onto 20th ave towards all the stores (circuit city, old navy, target). go straight down the street until you see a gas station on the corner of the block on your right (i think it's a BP). when you get there, make a left. they should be the first place you see on your right. they have yellow all over. here's the address and phone number that i found:

2036 130th St
Flushing, NY
(718) 939-6528

Both places are really good because they each have a really knowledgeable head tech. The techs have been repairing cars for a LONG time. Actually, the head tech of the second place was trained by the head tech of the first place. But the work done is exceptional and the turn around time is quick. The first place is a bit small and is usually busy, so I go to the second place as an alternative.

Let me know that helps.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:59 PM
6th Gear

Originally Posted by pandaman1784
the two places i go to are really good. i really wish i remember the name of both places. i only remember the name to one. but here is how you get to both places:

place 1:
it is right in flushing. it's on 41st ave, where the chinatown-flushing buses are parked. It is right across the street from the buses and the municiple parking lot. they are the only repair shop on the block. if you've reached college point blvd, you've gone too far. it's only a couple of doors down from the starbucks that's on the corner.

place 2:
Prince Auto Repair. this place is in college point. take the whitestone expressway to the 20th ave exit. then turn onto 20th ave towards all the stores (circuit city, old navy, target). go straight down the street until you see a gas station on the corner of the block on your right (i think it's a BP). when you get there, make a left. they should be the first place you see on your right. they have yellow all over. here's the address and phone number that i found:

2036 130th St
Flushing, NY
(718) 939-6528

Both places are really good because they each have a really knowledgeable head tech. The techs have been repairing cars for a LONG time. Actually, the head tech of the second place was trained by the head tech of the first place. But the work done is exceptional and the turn around time is quick. The first place is a bit small and is usually busy, so I go to the second place as an alternative.

Let me know that helps.
Wow, Thank you pandaman1784!
That's really helpful cause I was about to sell my car T.T
I think I can find both of them with little problem.

Thanks~