Anaheim Auto Show

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2001, 09:32 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I took a few pictures of the green TL-S too. What is that color called? The window sticker just said "green". I also spent a few minutes playing with the navi, and I input my address for some reason. Maybe the car will find it's way to my house.
Old 10-15-2001, 09:40 PM
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
people that went to the show.......did you guys see speed racer guy signing pics or something?? I thought it was pretty cool until I saw the $10 charge!!!!
Old 10-16-2001, 09:26 AM
'Cooter

1st of all, i don't care what anybody says...that NSX is the coolest...who cares if it has the 80's style flip up lights?? they're not eye soars...who cares if the body has stayed the same for like 10 years?? when u got a good thing goin, y stop?? and who cares if it ONLY has 290 HP?? here in NY, u don't find the Viper GTS-R's or Modena's or anything like that...u c Camaro's, Vette's, and Porsche's...and the NSX does real well against all 3...i admit the redesign looks ok to pretty good...best feature of the redesign is the HP bump, err leap...i still like the original better

second, about that "Winter Green" CL and TL...on the Acura website, it looks somewhat like the Noble Green, but then again, San Marino Red looks different on the site than in person, so maybe it is, and maybe it isn't.

third, not a bad selection of cars...u got your good German, Italian, Japanese, and American cars/trucks represented...glad u had fun!!
Old 10-16-2001, 10:45 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by Scooter
1st of all, i don't care what anybody says...that NSX is the coolest...who cares if it has the 80's style flip up lights?? they're not eye soars...who cares if the body has stayed the same for like 10 years?? when u got a good thing goin, y stop?? and who cares if it ONLY has 290 HP?? here in NY, u don't find the Viper GTS-R's or Modena's or anything like that...u c Camaro's, Vette's, and Porsche's...and the NSX does real well against all 3...i admit the redesign looks ok to pretty good...best feature of the redesign is the HP bump, err leap...i still like the original better

second, about that "Winter Green" CL and TL...on the Acura website, it looks somewhat like the Noble Green, but then again, San Marino Red looks different on the site than in person, so maybe it is, and maybe it isn't.

third, not a bad selection of cars...u got your good German, Italian, Japanese, and American cars/trucks represented...glad u had fun!!
Umm Scoot,

Whos complainin about the NSX?
No doubt its and
Old 10-16-2001, 10:59 AM
'Cooter

all the critics pan the NSX since it's too slow and too much of an outdated design, etc...and it pisses me off b/c to this day, i still think the design is eye-catching...the HP thing is a bit of an issue, but i mean let's face it, we gotta obey the every day laws about 95% of the time (the other 5% is on the track), so it's not like the extra 70+ HP is gonna mean a world of difference driving at highway speeds...it's just frustrating, u know?? i don't think critics really spend enough time evaluating a car and understanding the company's approach to the creation of that car...i think they just want numbers and specs and whether the look is boring or not.
Old 10-16-2001, 11:04 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 632 Likes on 281 Posts
I agree with Scoot...
the NSX has always sorta been looked over cuz it lacks a bit of HP..yet it defeats a lot of cars with much more power when it's on the track...that should be taken into account...
Old 10-16-2001, 04:23 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by Scooter
all the critics pan the NSX since it's too slow and too much of an outdated design, etc...and it pisses me off b/c to this day, i still think the design is eye-catching...the HP thing is a bit of an issue, but i mean let's face it, we gotta obey the every day laws about 95% of the time (the other 5% is on the track), so it's not like the extra 70+ HP is gonna mean a world of difference driving at highway speeds...it's just frustrating, u know?? i don't think critics really spend enough time evaluating a car and understanding the company's approach to the creation of that car...i think they just want numbers and specs and whether the look is boring or not.
Car and Driver called it their favorite sports car a few years ago. So the car definitely has some fans out there. It's just that very few of them are willing to pay 90K for it.