advice needed.

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011 | 05:14 PM
i like it dark

advice needed.

i have a 2008 TL NBP with nav 53k miles.

i have a month left on my lease, im about 3k miles over.

i went to the infiniti dealership out of nowhere with my girlfriend this afternoon, and took a look at an 08 G37S, gray (dont know the dealership color name) on black, no nav, interior looked kind of beat up and it had a weird lump on the rear bumper near the license plate, tires were pretty worn too. the car has 32k on it. he worked out a few numbers for me and it actually wound not being as expensive as i thought. didnt make any decisions, shook the salesman's hand and left.

called my friend at the acura dealership and told him about the car, and decided i was just going to buy out my TL b/c i really dont have any problems with it. the dealership trip was just to pass time on a shitty day. he calls me back right away and says that he has a 09 370Z 6mt gray on black with 11k and told me he can work right around the price i was quoted on the G. i have an appt to see it monday morning.

so my dilemma, i know the Z is a better deal for me but i dont really know too much about the car. i drove a G37S 6mt for 4 months the past two summers each and i personally loved that car. i just dont know too much about the newer nissan motors, is there anything in particular with the car that i should pay more attention to?

just looking for a little feedback, dont really have too much time to do a search.
thanks