Received 148 Likes on 99 Posts

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): RDX
Location (State/Prov/Terr): AL
Item Condition: Used

Originally Posted by chikia12187
Are you a moron? How is it possible that both accounts be in session?
You obviously are. Two browsers. Duh. One chrome one ie.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:59 PM
B A N N E D

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EZZZZY1
Lol... You gave me 13 minutes?!?!

You are a really weird human.
lol i can see that you have been on this thread the whole time. 13 min would be ample time to take the pics. since you are doing nothing
Old 10-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Why would the words "perfect" have even been typed in the first place if the marks were there like squid said they were.

How can anyone argue anything more than that? He misled anyone that read the thread and some of you are standing up for him. There is no logic to it other than you are either 1. crazy 2. related somehow 3. the same person.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:01 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by squid_monky
lol i can see that you have been on this thread the whole time. 13 min would be ample time to take the pics. since you are doing nothing
Stop sitting on your ass and take the pictures! Im waiting... Youve been sitting here slandering me, well lets see these pics
Old 10-14-2012, 09:03 PM
Intermediate

I didnt need to put a new post up. He called me and I told him over the phone how the rims were after i took them off the car, and separated the tires
You are making me sick... Why are you doing this?

All you told me was about the 2 small marks that "where hardly noticeable". I told you that I am picky with my rims and you told me you were too and that the blems were by the lug nut holes and that you couldnt even see them.

You were so convincing. You really are good at being a crook.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:03 PM
Safety Car

I am starting to lose respect for this forum because he hasn't been banned yet.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:04 PM
B A N N E D

Stop sitting on your ass and take the pictures! Im waiting... Youve been sitting here slandering me, well lets see these pics
LOL good thing im not working today
Old 10-14-2012, 09:04 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no no! pimpim-tl is accusing me as squid!
Old 10-14-2012, 09:05 PM
Intermediate

I said I would do it tomorrow. If you think slander is what I am doing you are 100% wrong.

Did you send what was pictured and described in the original post? No

Have you told the truth throughout this whole process? No

That is all I am saying.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:06 PM
Safety Car

Guys, go to bed, sleep on it and work it out tomorrow. Go be with your families if you have one. Peace.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:12 PM
Intermediate

The offer to work this out any further between him and I is off the table tomorrow morning.

ooooh hes threatening me, go ahead and say it Jason. lol. I am just telling you that you have had enough time to do something if you wanted to. I am not going to just hold my breath that you will man up and correct the problem so tomorrow morning it is.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by chikia12187
no no! pimpim-tl is accusing me as squid!
You dont see it, but your stance and the stuff you are saying.... Who cares. It happens all the time. If you are, no wonder what you are saying and if you arent at least Squid has 2 supporters.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:16 PM
Intermediate

Jason, will you answer these two qustions?

Why, if the rash had been there from when they were a month old did you think it ok to describe them the way you did, as "2 that are perfect and 2 that have 1 small mark on them each"?

And why would you use pictures that do not show the damage?
Old 10-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 850 Likes on 673 Posts
If you really are planning on taking him to court or whatever, I'd stop posting in this thread just so it doesn't turn around and bite you in the ass.

Goodluck OP, sorry you had to deal with this scumbag.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:20 PM
A6 and TL

Received 145 Likes on 123 Posts
OP has been stating he will "no longer post in this thread" for the last 3 hours! And now he can't post pics of the wheels.....? LOL!
Old 10-14-2012, 09:23 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by rossv1
If you really are planning on taking him to court or whatever, I'd stop posting in this thread just so it doesn't turn around and bite you in the ass.

Goodluck OP, sorry you had to deal with this scumbag.
Thanks man... Might be a little late for that but I know what you are saying. I think the criminal side of this will be faster and cheaper than taking him to court.

Honestly, if they dont think he did anything wrong then I walk away. Im happy to feed his kids for a month. LOL. Sometimes in life shitty things happen and people get away with stuff all the time but if I were him I wouldnt want to roll the dice. I think its pretty clear as to what happened and I dont think it would be too hard for someone to sort out.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:24 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Aretardedorange
OP has been stating he will "no longer post in this thread" for the last 3 hours! And now he can't post pics of the wheels.....? LOL!
Im not even at home man but thanks. What will posting pictures do again? If you want to see the damage go look at the OP, I already took pictures

Edit* and I didnt say I will "no longer post in this thread" I said that I was done with all of this and over it. Meaning that I have come to terms that we will not reach an agreement.

Last edited by EZZZZY1; 10-14-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:30 PM
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Lesson of this thread: Document everything in a PM or email. No1 should judge since no1 knows what was said verbally from either party, its all hearsay.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:38 PM
Administrator

Received 1,004 Likes on 574 Posts
The thread is closed so I can get some rest.

I'll open it sometime tomorrow.

And I'm not happy that Ez and SQ are arguing back and forth and saying the same old things over and over and making me read all of that.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:13 AM
Administrator

Received 1,004 Likes on 574 Posts
UPDATES:

I got the following PM from SQ Yesterday, 10:52 AM:
I would like you to reopen the dont buy from squid monky thread. so i can tell all that was on the thread. Paypal indeed did an investigation and even held my money (which i still had in the account and never took out). The investigation was found in my favor. Sellers have rights too. Would you like to apologize for assuming i was in the wrong? Are you willing to delete the thread now. Its up to you to do the right thing now
Then 2 hours later 2nd PM from SQ Yesterday, 12:59 PM. This from the guy who got pissed at EZ for following up a couple of days after the first contact. I also seriously doubt there were 4000 hits yesterday! No way to tell but I'm sure most of them are from when the thread was still open.
Why is the thread not opened back up. Like you said you were going to. there was 4000 hits yesterday on the thread. I have to thank all my supporters that were on my side.
So I asked EZ what the latest was and got this reply yesterday:
Hey man. I got a weird message today from paypal saying that my case was closed because we reached a mutual agreement. I shit the bed! I call them right away and they told me they had no idea why it was showing that but that the claim was denied because of how my wife paid. I asked for another review as I do about 10k a year through them and they did but are basically leaving him out of it and going straight to my bank. Not sure how it will work out.
Which, of course, means the claim was not closed in favor of SQ as he delusionally thinks, but because EZ's wife paid as a gift (most of you know how I feel about that) but they are reconsidering it.

Meaning SQ is still trying to make us think he is the good guy who is being maligned by EZ.

I'll leave this thread open again until it starts to go sideways again, so if you guys want to keep the thread open please keep the comments to a minimum and stay on topic.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:25 AM
Traded in my

That was the mistake that PayPal was gonna ding the OP on..paying as a gift.
OP- As was mentioned sometime earlier in the thread, you need to go to whoever added the funds to PayPal in the first place. If it was by credit card, contact their fraud dept and go through them because PayPal sucks with their fraud shit. I once bought an item thinking it was original and got a knockoff that wasn't even functional and they still found in favor of the seller. Hopefully you will have better luck than me.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:54 AM
Team Owner

Received 3,628 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Attachment 113186
Old 10-16-2012, 10:13 AM
21 Acura RDX Aspec

Received 290 Likes on 267 Posts
^^^
Old 10-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Intermediate

I will repost this because I think it proves a lot of stuff. Jason said in one of the other posts that the rims he sold me had been dinged and rashed since "a month" after he bought them. If that was the case why would his for sale thread have even included the words it did? I would like to see everyone demand that he answer these two simple questions.

Jason, will you answer these two qustions?

Why, if the rash had been there from when they were a month old did you think it ok to describe them the way you did, as "2 that are perfect and 2 that have 1 small mark on them each"?

And why would you use pictures that do not show the damage?

Last edited by EZZZZY1; 10-16-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:11 PM
Intermediate

Here are the pictures that he was demanding that I take and post.

I think that anyone that wanted to show the actual condition of the rims would have been able to.

Old 10-16-2012, 12:13 PM
Intermediate

And here are a few pictures of the "2" spots listed in the sale thread. He said they were hardly noticeable. They are on two of the rims and when you see them in person it makes you think "who the hell could have done this, its not that hard to put the nuts on?"

Old 10-16-2012, 12:26 PM
Intermediate

Every mark is down to the alloy and was touched up chrome paint that he mixed with black paint. Its like they thought I wouldnt notice? lol.

Last edited by EZZZZY1; 10-16-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:59 PM
the overexplainer

Received 385 Likes on 337 Posts
either do the return deal and split shipping,

or

get a professional quote to repair everything except those flaws stated in the initial post, meaning at least 2 wheels should be "perfect". Refund the total amount of the repair to the buyer, which will be at least $200

and i cant get over the fact that the seller thought the rim was designed as a wheel "protector" and pretty much admitted earlier in this thread to the fact that the wheels had flaws. flaws != perfect. How someone could side with the seller is beyond me. There's a reason why curbed wheels are less desirable.

Last edited by ez12a; 10-16-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:14 PM

Received 1,162 Likes on 847 Posts
interesting progression....
Old 10-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Glacier Frost Mica CL-S

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
Go half/half on return shipping and move the fuck on .
Old 10-16-2012, 01:28 PM
BANNED

Received 2,885 Likes on 1,784 Posts
this has gone on long enough.

buyer, i agree with you on all counts. seller pulled a fast one on you and took your kindness for weakness. however, you continuing to post in this thread is pointless. in fact, it may even be hurting your rep the more you say. i would just do what you have to do in order to get this resolved and move on with your life. don't let something like a sour transaction like this consume all your time. yes, it sucks. it really sucks. anybody in your shoes would be pissed.

all i'm saying is that there is really nothing left to be said on either end from both of you. nothing in this thread is going to help you, it's just a waste of time. entertaining? of course. but it's not going to help your cause. nobody on this forum can do anything for you. the only person you can rely on is yourself in this situation, you need to figure out how you want to handle this.

best of luck to you.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:57 PM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow what an entertaining and sad story. My thoughts (which are probably useless, keep in mind I'm no lawyer):

1a) buyer shouldn't have paid via paypal as gift
1b) before buying, buyer should ask and agree of seller's return/refund policy -- buyer should also receive full descriptions and pictures of items being bought

2) when buyer opens the package and sees damaged goods not as advertised, buyer needs to contact seller via email to negotiate refund - who pays for shipping back?
2a) seller because the items are not as advertised regardless of seller's return/refund policy
2b) If items are as advertised but buyer just have a change of heart: buyer pays shipping back if seller agrees (accepts return/refund). If seller doesn't take return/refund, this ends the transaction

3) If 2) cannot be ended, open dispute with paypal and/or credit card company (if credit card company was used as payment, which I recommend to always do). The decision of paypal and credit card company will be the final judgement that ends the transaction.

Cost of hiring a laywer to sue is not worth the time and effort in this situation. If I were the buyer and lost the case (ie: not getting money back), I would try to either 1) use them anyway, 2) sell them or 3) fix and sell them - move on with life

Seller should have provided FULL details and explanations and pictures of each item before being shipped and HOW they were packaged. In case shipping company messes up, seller can always open a dispute with the shipping company on behalf of buyer.

No need to send sms/text or even phone calls as they cannot be documented easily. Always use email and a mediator (if it goes to the dispute stage).

If buyer wins and needs to ship the items back to seller at seller's cost, buyer should package each item extra carefully and extra properly to avoid further complications (ie: seller may complain items received further damaged from improper shipping). Again, take picture before and how they were packaged prior to handing the package(s) to the shipping company.

Good luck to you all.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:42 PM
Intermediate

Oh I know the idiot that I am probably making myself look like but dont really care. While im sure some of you guys can understand my frustration its probably 10x that. I cant stand being lied. I fucking hate liars and the complete waste of skin that they are. My wife worked hard as hell for the money for these pieces of shit and now feels insanely bad for screwing the Paypal payment up. They even made her feel worse on the phone because they treated her like she was stupid. She didnt know any better and it was an honest mistake that any Paypal noob could make.

Its just caused a lot more drama and I dont appreciate it. Im sure it will all go around and bite him in the ass some day/way but its just super unfortunate that he could care about nothing more than the money. It doesnt matter to him what its causing someone else.

Thanks for the insight guys!
Old 10-16-2012, 03:26 PM
Back at it with the TL SH

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
Hey i want to be on this thread too. I like RonJon wheels. They are cool.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:52 PM
B A N N E D

First off i would like to thank all my supporters for understanding that the seller can get f@@ked as well. Second Ron A is an idiot. The claim was closed in my favor, that's why i got my money back. they even froze the $900 that was still in paypal, then gave it back. There is a reason i got it back, cause it was a personal payment. I was trusting him not to f@@k me over like he did, as well as him trusting me. Also did you guys see the pictures, when taken with full rim in the pic you can only see one mark on the lip of each rim. I sold him the rim for $600 off of what i bought them for So he can get a good deal on the rims. This is just a chat room its not a business website. Its some loser wannabe car kid named Ron A that made a chat room.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:57 PM
BANNED

Received 2,885 Likes on 1,784 Posts
Old 10-16-2012, 03:59 PM
**The Catfish**

Received 549 Likes on 440 Posts
the only supporters you have are the alteregos you created to back you up pretending to be someone else
Old 10-16-2012, 04:00 PM

Received 9,502 Likes on 6,173 Posts
awwwww shhiiiieeettttt

In for the ass whooping from Ron A
Old 10-16-2012, 04:00 PM
B A N N E D

Every mark is down to the alloy and was touched up chrome paint that he mixed with black paint. Its like they thought I wouldn't notice? lol.
Hey liar... you say you hate f@@ken liars... but your the only liar here. Here is another lie of yours. Idiot, check your texts I told you about the touch up paint that i did as a favor. Cant wait to see what your dumbass has to say after you look at your texts
Old 10-16-2012, 04:01 PM

Received 9,502 Likes on 6,173 Posts
Touch up paint won't fix gauges in the wheels.

Quick Reply: Warning do not buy from squid_monkey