Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): RDX
Location (State/Prov/Terr): AL
Item Condition: Used

Originally Posted by squid_monky
dnd im sure his lie changes your statement. (last time i will swear) but i swear on my kids life i offered him $200. This guy is a constant liar. I mean really who looks up someone on the internet and finds out who there father is. Then calls them over an internet sale. Thats just plain disrespectful. I have his first and last name and where he lives. If i was malicious like he was I could harass him too.
There is nothing more disrespectful than to cheat someone and then lie about your actions. There is nothing more disrespectful to tell someone that you will call them and make things right and not.

I called your dad because you have your head so far up your ass that I figured maybe he could pull it out.

You are not going to like what is going to happen with statements like what you just made about my address and where I live.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:51 PM
B A N N E D

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bmore07tls
I do. i care what everyone has to say on this site. These are all my fellow acura enthusiasts. i dont know either one of you 2. what i do know is that those rims had a hella amout of marks on them and ur original post didnt state all those marks. and even if so i dont know anybody in there right mind who would pay that much for unrepairable damaged rims. just give the man his money back and keep it moving. you are ruining this site for everyone with your thievery. so what if he was an asshole. if someone sold me some bullshit and then lied about it and wouldn't offer all my money back id be an asshole too. make this right dude.
holy shit! What dont you guys understand about, you cant change you original post. Ask ron A. Thats why i explaned to him over the phone and lowered the price to $900.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:52 PM
Safety Car

Received 81 Likes on 50 Posts
Both of you have wasted your Sundays arguing, OP(sorry didnt catch you name) what would you like done and Jason what would you be willing to offer at this point.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:54 PM
Intermediate

holy shit! What dont you guys understand about, you cant change you original post. Ask ron A. Thats why i explaned to him over the phone and lowered the price to $900.
You, me and God know you only mentioned the two spots that were listed in the post.

You lowered the price because I told you I had $1000 to spend and I would pay shipping and that was the price we agreed on, and I even offered to pay for the tires to be pulled off bringing the total to $960 plus shipping. The rims that were described and pictured for $960 and I would pay shipping.

What is wrong with you?

Last edited by EZZZZY1; 10-14-2012 at 08:01 PM.
A6 and TL

Received 145 Likes on 123 Posts
Either way OP 100% jumped the gun by giving the guy only 24 hours to respond. He clearly didn't like them and is DESPERATE to get his money back, if NOT....why did he give the seller 24 hours?

The rule of thumb is wait 72 hours, things happen, people are busy, you gave him 24 hours and you looked up his parents name and started harassing him. Calm down sparky.
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by EZZZZY1
There is nothing more disrespectful than to cheat someone and then lie about your actions. There is nothing more disrespectful to tell someone that you will call them and make things right and not.

I called your dad because you have your head so far up your ass that I figured maybe he could pull it out.

You are not going to like what is going to happen with statements like what you just made about my address and where I live.
Im saying i could do the same thing that you DID, but i am not down at your level.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:56 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Aretardedorange
Either way OP 100% jumped the gun by giving the guy only 24 hours to respond. He clearly didn't like them and is DESPERATE to get his money back, if NOT....why did he give the seller 24 hours?

The rule of thumb is wait 72 hours, things happen, people are busy, you gave him 24 hours and you looked up his parents name and started harassing him. Calm down sparky.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:56 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by dnd2984
Both of you have wasted your Sundays arguing, OP(sorry didnt catch you name) what would you like done and Jason what would you be willing to offer at this point.
Its E.J.

I dont care where we start but he has said that there is nothing he will do because of what has been said her and blablabla.... That and he doesnt have the money anymore so even if he wanted to he couldnt.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Intermediate

Desperate? lol How about extremely pissed that I was lied to and even more pissed that he was avoiding me. The 24 hours was given a full day after he stopped communicating with me so I did give him ample time to do something.

Im glad you have this figured out.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:01 PM
B A N N E D

thx for understanding my situation. I even took off the tires for him cause he wanted less money on the shipping. i did not want to because it is harder to sell the tires alone, and i had them already balanced but i did to be nice. I didnt want to lower the price either but i did, and he has been harassing me and my father cause he decided he didnt want them rims. Yes! we all change our minds sometimes on things we buy. But you cant ask the store to lose money on the shipping just cause you want to return them.
A6 and TL

Desperate? lol How about extremely pissed that I was lied to and even more pissed that he was avoiding me. The 24 hours was given a full day after he stopped communicating with me so I did give him ample time to do something.

Im glad you have this figured out.
I told you I am in the online business so I know how it works.

I have been in your shoes before....and I have been in the sellers shoes before....but you MUST give the seller sometime no matter how pissed you are. 72 hours is a safe amount of time....3 days. People can be busy, for all you know he could have been out of town or a family emergency happened.

If you were pissed you could have waited. What you did was desperation lol...googling a grown mans parents name. That is hilarious.

Not only did you contact his family, you started a thread on here instead of PMing Ron or trying the seller again. The title you chose is very annoying, you didn't even give the guy one day to respond and you are calling him a scammer and a liar. You contacted his whole family and some lawyers you know. You are a terrible person to deal with, I hope everyone on here doesn't deal with you because I am sure you will be a pain to deal with.

All I am saying is that if you had waited at least 72 hours I am sure this most likely would have been resolved in your favor.

Last edited by Aretardedorange; 10-14-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Burning Brakes

Received 114 Likes on 102 Posts
Shits going down guys, grab the popcorn!

Old 10-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Intermediate

thx for understanding my situation. I even took off the tires for him cause he wanted less money on the shipping. i did not want to but i did to be nice. I didnt want to lower the price either but i did, and he has been harassing me and my father cause he decided he didnt want them rims. Yes! we all change our minds sometimes on things we buy. But you cant ask the store to lose money on the shipping just cause you want to return them.
Yep, just changed my mind. It had nothing to do with the fact that what you described and pictured was not what you sent.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Safety Car

Its E.J.

I dont care where we start but he has said that there is nothing he will do because of what has been said her and blablabla.... That and he doesnt have the money anymore so even if he wanted to he couldnt.
Thanks E.J. Hey Jason, is this true or are you offering a resolution?
Old 10-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Intermediate

I told you I am in the online business so I know how it works.

I have been in your shoes before....and I have been in the sellers shoes before....but you MUST give the seller sometime no matter how pissed you are. 72 hours is a safe amount of time....3 days. People can be busy, for all you know he could have been out of town or a family emergency happened.

If you were pissed you could have waited. What you did was desperation lol...googling a grown mans parents name. That was absolutely hilarious.

All I am saying is that if you had waited at least 72 hours I am sure this most likely would have been resolved in your favor.
You might be right, who knows. I am sure that I am the first person in history to get screwed by someone and look them up on the internet and use that as a resource to try to avoid a larger problem.

You are in support of something your really know little about and even more so someone that intentialy deceived me. If you really think that I was looking for rims in the condition that showed up you are out of your mind. What is so hard to understand that if he had told me about the blems I woulndt have been interested. Instead you support someone that lied about there description, posted bogus pictures and has been unwilling to reach a resolution? Weird.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:10 PM
A6 and TL

You gave the guy 24 hours, it pissed him off. What YOU ARE NOT understanding is that if you had given him more time....EVEN IF HE RIPPED YOU OFF, he might have responded more differently. Instead you created this circus and started contacting lawyers and his parents within 24 hours....how does anyone on here not understand how rude that is? Sure he sold you something that was not described perfectly....he might be willing to fix it, give him a damn chance, don't jump the gun.

On this forum some person sold me some parts for my car, grand total $600, I paid him and he totalled his car. This was 5 months ago. I paid him as gift as well, he told me he spent the money and its going to take him awhile to pay me back. Me being understanding said thats fine. I did not slander his name, or start calling his parents or any lawyers. At the end after multiple talk (he did disappear sometimes), he ended up paying me $200 a month, and in 3 months I had my money. He even gave me an extra $200 for the inconvenience.

If you had talked things privately and had given him a chance to respond things would be much different, instead you decided to create a circus.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:11 PM
B A N N E D

Hey EJ since we both have fans and haters in this thread. Why dont we give them some more pics. Clean! the dust and stuff off the rims. Then take pictures of all 4 wheels, where the whole wheel is in the picture.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 850 Likes on 673 Posts
Old 10-14-2012, 08:21 PM
Pro

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
oh snap!!! the seller now wants to see the pics lmfao
Old 10-14-2012, 08:26 PM
B A N N E D

Maybe you got the rims and decided you didnt want rims with marks on them. Well i didnt want rims with marks, so i bought them FULL PRICE and still ended up with marks on the lip after a month. So I had to sell them for $600 less then i bought them for.

Last edited by squid_monky; 10-14-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:28 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by rhafikjaan
oh snap!!! the seller now wants to see the pics lmfao
I dont want to see the pics. I want to show you guys what they look like clean and not close up right on the mark.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,041 Likes on 846 Posts
Originally Posted by tOny3
Shits going down guys, grab the popcorn!

Old 10-14-2012, 08:38 PM
Intermediate

You gave the guy 24 hours, it pissed him off. What YOU ARE NOT understanding is that if you had given him more time....EVEN IF HE RIPPED YOU OFF, he might have responded more differently. Instead you created this circus and started contacting lawyers and his parents within 24 hours....how does anyone on here not understand how rude that is? Sure he sold you something that was not described perfectly....he might be willing to fix it, give him a damn chance, don't jump the gun.

On this forum some person sold me some parts for my car, grand total $600, I paid him and he totalled his car. This was 5 months ago. I paid him as gift as well, he told me he spent the money and its going to take him awhile to pay me back. Me being understanding said thats fine. I did not slander his name, or start calling his parents or any lawyers. At the end after multiple talk (he did disappear sometimes), he ended up paying me $200 a month, and in 3 months I had my money. He even gave me an extra $200 for the inconvenience.

If you had talked things privately and had given him a chance to respond things would be much different, instead you decided to create a circus.
Your understanding of what happened is not accurate. Im glad you were able to work your situation out and am sure you wouldnt have posted anything on here had the guy just not called you back and left you hanging with your money. We still havent spoken. He still hasnt called me back and if you want to blame this post then go ahead but either way he said it, he doenst have the money. It was never his intent to right the wrong or he would have called me back like he said he would and he would have made an attempt to do something more than nothing.

Im glad that with your perspective you are able to see all the answers and who knows if you are right or not. Maybe it would have changed things maybe it wouldnt have. No one knows.

I did what I thought was appropriate and in the way I felt was best. I am glad that in some way you are trying to help but honestly if you are going to agree that sending someone something different that explained and pictured is ok then clearly you and I see things differently.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Cruisin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I dont want to see the pics. I want to show you guys what they look like clean and not close up right on the mark.
I have read this entire thread and have until now been able to avoid saying anything but that comment is absolutely the dumbest thing I think I have ever read. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WIPE THEM OR HOW FAR YOU STAND BACK FROM THEM. THE MARKS ARE STILL THERE AND THEY WERE DESCRIBED INACCURATELY. Just give the guy his money back.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:41 PM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Mad viewers in here!!! lol sorta like a chat room! FREE POPCORN!!!! JUST GET THE RATINGS UP!!!
:gheywave: :gheywave:

Sorry... I just went a little Smiley crazy! lol

Last edited by DEPTLS; 10-14-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:41 PM
B A N N E D

EJ... why havent you cleaned the rims and took full pictures of each rims. WAITING.... lets see how honest you are.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Intermediate

I will take pics tomorrow but its not about the pics. Its about what was written. If the marks had been there from a month after then why wasnt it written up that way? You dont see that as deception? There is MANY marks around the lip and you describe the rim as perfect? You then tell people that you told me about it and I was cool because you lowered the price and even after I was not happy (because I was desperate to get my money back).

I just sold a 10K motorcycle and have ordered about 3k in parts for my car. I knew I waned you rims but I wanted them how they were pictured and described.... 2 in perfect shape and 2 with one mark on them each. Simple.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Safety Car

Received 148 Likes on 99 Posts
Lol. No one was stopping you from updating that thread now did they? More excuses.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Intermediate

EJ... why havent you cleaned the rims and took full pictures of each rims. WAITING.... lets see how honest you are.
Lol... You gave me 13 minutes?!?!

You are a really weird human.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Intermediate

I still would like to see something done Jason, I do not want to push this any further forward tomorrow.

Even though this all seems like its out of control we could still figure something out.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:47 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pimp_tl don't make accusations without proof.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:48 PM
Pro

and you only gave him 24 hours lmaoo why are you so weird...
Old 10-14-2012, 08:49 PM
Chapter Leader (Houston)

Received 1,085 Likes on 810 Posts
^The OP is still willing to work something out here. Please step up and work with the OP squid
Old 10-14-2012, 08:49 PM
Pro

Why dont we all members vote on a solution that favors both parties..
Old 10-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Safety Car

Received 148 Likes on 99 Posts
Originally Posted by chikia12187
Wtf?? He could have updated that sale thread. Either way it is obvious who's side you are on and most likely the same guy.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by rhafikjaan
and you only gave him 24 hours lmaoo why are you so weird...
Why is anyone saying this? I set a deadline for him to respond to me and I am weird?

So if you felt screwed over and the person with your money didnt call you or respond to your text you would just what? Be cool with it? You woulnt say "hey its been a day and I havent heard from you, if I dont hear from you by this time tomorrow I will assume that you are just screwing me over and do not want to work this out."

Thats what I said and your take is that I was out of line and that I am weird. I love how twisted this all it to some of you guys.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:54 PM
10th Gear

Are you a moron? How is it possible that both accounts be in session?
Old 10-14-2012, 08:56 PM
10th Gear

PROVE that I am in deed squid's alternative account!
Intermediate

Originally Posted by chikia12187
?

You dont think he (squid) had any responsibility to write an accurate description of the condition of the wheels and if he didnt and couldnt change the original post then he should have have posted in the thread if there were a change to the condition.

He just admitted that the marks have been there since the first month he owned them so he "had" to sell them.
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by pimpin-tl
Lol. No one was stopping you from updating that thread now did they? More excuses.
I didnt need to put a new post up. He called me and I told him over the phone how the rims were after i took them off the car, and separated the tires

Quick Reply: Warning do not buy from squid_monkey