Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): RDX
Location (State/Prov/Terr): AL
Item Condition: Used

Originally Posted by pimpin-tl
IMHO, those are private messages between you and Ron and you are posting them here. That will piss him off and most likely have an immediate BAN on you.

On this topic, it should NOT be closed, because it needs to stay open so the OP can keep us posted on the outcome. Just get rid of the problem child Squid and let the law take care of him from this point forward.
Oh "pimpin-tl" had some thing else to say. How did you find time to write this between all you big pippin lol what a wannabe
Old 10-14-2012, 05:15 PM
Safety Car

Received 148 Likes on 99 Posts
Originally Posted by squid_monky
Other PMs to and from Ron A......Anyway, you are never going to understand what you did wrong, or at least you won't admit it, so answer my question so I can close all of this out.
READ THE POSTS! He had a chance to get the return. At first he wanted me to give him $100 back for the shipping and pay another $100 to here. That is not reasonable. He got what we worked out before i sent the rims. $900 for the rims the way they were when i sent them. i told him about the rest of the marks. I dont care what he told you... He obviously just found other rims or something. and then expects me to pay $200 for the shipping to return them. he is out his mind. Others are starting to speak up on my side. Other sellers. read some of the recent post.[/QUOTE]

Actually sure does look like YOU were the one trying to buy new wheels 2 days ago from someone here.

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...5#post14090765

Damn this guy is a nut job. Hes done about 10 more post since he wrote this lol
I was thinking the same thing about yourself.

Last edited by pimpin-tl; 10-14-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:17 PM
21 Acura RDX Aspec

Received 290 Likes on 267 Posts
IMHO, those are private messages between you and Ron and you are posting them here. That will piss him off and most likely have an immediate BAN on you.

On this topic, it should NOT be closed, because it needs to stay open so the OP can keep us posted on the outcome. Just get rid of the problem child Squid and let the law take care of him from this point forward.
Where???... in small claims court? Gimme a break.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:18 PM
B A N N E D

you really are an idiot pimpin-tl. I said that cause he said he wouldnt talk no more about it. then wrote 10 more post. i never said i wouldnt talk about it idiot
Old 10-14-2012, 05:22 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by socal3
I feel bad that I'm making 81$ an hour overtime reading all of this drama!
That does suck for the buyer I have been scammed before by false adds. I hope you have pictures of the day you got them with a corresponding newspaper with the date or something that proves that you didn't have them for more than a few hours, cause I can tell you from personal experiance that I got screwed when I went to court. The judge just dismissed my case. GL with this and I truly hope everything works out for both party's.
Exactly... but he did have a chance to return them. He was just an asshole. but he did know the deal. Wonder if any of you know what its like to sell not just buy
Old 10-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by JayVee
Where???... in small claims court? Gimme a break.
No with the FBI, and local law enforcement in his area. It is against the law what he did. Go back and read all the links that were provided. Call the police and ask them yourselves. It's a crime.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Safety Car

Exactly... but he did have a chance to return them. He was just an asshole. but he did know the deal. Wonder if any of you know what its like to sell not just buy
You had the chance to take them back and still do. But you need to eat the cost on the return because of your lies on the condition of the wheels. Like I said, I hope you enjoy jail time because I have seen many people go to jail for this stuff over the years online.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:30 PM
B A N N E D

You had the chance to take them back and still do. But you need to eat the cost on the return because of your lies on the condition of the wheels. Like I said, I hope you enjoy jail time because I have seen many people go to jail for this stuff over the years online.
It is obvious this idiot pimpin_tl is either Ezzzz1 himself or his friend. If not then he is just a troll that knows nothing except how to be a retard.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:31 PM
21 Acura RDX Aspec

Received 290 Likes on 267 Posts
No with the FBI, and local law enforcement in his area. It is against the law what he did. Go back and read all the links that were provided. Call the police and ask them yourselves. It's a crime.
No actually pay pal was his best defense depending on how he paid and how that transaction transpired but if he does not have Pay Pal on his side it's going to be very hard for anyone else to be on his side. But then again who am I to say I am not judge jury and executioner nor did I read everything in this thread so I don't have a full idea I can only state my opinion from what I read here and there.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:32 PM
B A N N E D

You know what Ron A I changed my mind dont delete this thread. I am starting to get entertained by these idiot car kid losers. You must be King idiot car kid loser Ron A lol
Old 10-14-2012, 05:43 PM
ABP-KBP-CBP & ME

Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
Wow I can't believe that this hasn't been worked out after several days its very disappointing that something couldn't be worked out. If I was the seller I would have agreed to refund and take the rims back and resell them and take the loss as a lesson learned then move on. Squid I can't believe you tried to blame anything on Ron A you have to take responsibility for your actions I'm sure this isn't the first time you've heard this and it won't be the last. It was your lack of communication that got you into this situation and your just making it worse by fighting.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Chapter Leader (Houston)

Received 1,085 Likes on 810 Posts
You know what Ron A I changed my mind dont delete this thread. I am starting to get entertained by these idiot car kid losers. You must be King idiot car kid loser Ron A lol
Old 10-14-2012, 06:13 PM
Safety Car

Yep, the guy now is calling everyone else a kid, idiot, you name it that doesn't agree with him.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:13 PM
Chapter Leader (San Antonio)

Received 433 Likes on 319 Posts
This thread is just getting stupid. Not sure why Ron deleted my last post because I think it was relevant.

I don't get either of you nor some of you posting here.

First and foremost, whoever is posting that is NOT the OP or the seller should really stop trying to take sides or trying to cause an issue. I don't care whether who is right or wrong, but it is not helping the situation by furthering this 'harassment'.

Secondly, I think both the seller and buyer has some wrong in this. My situation with the last buyer of my Type-S wheels was similar. I sent him full picture(s) of the wheels from every angle and he complained still when he got the tires. I agreed to give him a partial refund (even though he was the BIGGEST DICK ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET) just so he would be satisfied. Did I need to? Nope. Had all proof through email and PMs that I did send him these pictures.

I'm not telling the seller to do the same, because not every situation is the same. I do not agree that the seller decided to change his mind just because of this simple 'harassment'. Just because people are dumb to harass you, doesn't mean you have to stink to there level and do the same. Do the right thing, and you will be fine. I dunno your situation or if you used your money, but I think to just fix the problem is to take his refund and split the $50 in shipping cost which is reasonable.

To the buyer/OP, it is wrong to call there parents (father). You may not think it is that big of a deal, but it gets to personal. This is a business transaction, not a personal one. You don't know him in real life or anything. Also, I don't think you should've made this thread until weeks after when you know he wouldn't work with you. You immediately judged him as a scammer prematurely.

This thread has gone everywhere. Is this legally wrong? Morally? It isn't even that anymore. Respect and integrity. Both of you have broken it and some AZ users as well. Instead of AZ users trying to help the situation, some have caused it to be a bigger problem.

Both of you, honestly, need to grow up. Both of you have done something wrong and should admit it. Split half in cost of shipping and get this over with. As a buyer and seller, you ALWAYS RISK SOMETHING. So both of you should meet in the middle and risk the same equally.

Get this over with, because this is just getting ridiculous. Someone just grow a pair and be the better man.

Last edited by TheChamp531; 10-14-2012 at 06:16 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Life Connoisseur

Received 131 Likes on 96 Posts
This thread should just be locked up ...
Old 10-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
Originally Posted by TheChamp531
This thread is just getting stupid. Not sure why Ron deleted my last post because I think it was relevant.
I deleted your post because it was early on in this thread and right after I had posted to please leave this thread for comments from the buyer and seller, and deleted several other posts at that time.

You will notice I gave up deleting posts because it was getting to be too much work.
Not that I have anything to hide but it isn't considered good form to repost PM's here without my permission.

You already said you don't want to have anything more to do with this forum, so if you confirm publicly that you will not do anything to resolve this matter I can get on with closing your account and this thread and go to work on something else.

I would have sent you this in a PM but you would have posted it here anyway.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:43 PM
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Aretardedorange
Remember folks, there are three sides to every story. In this case we have the OP's, the sellers, and the truth. Don't jump the gun and automatically blame the seller, I personally think the seller is being harassed and slandered for no reason. Everyone has a life you know, he might not be on the computer/phone 24/7 responding to the OP's crazy texts/calls. And the OP jumped the gun and made a thread and gained a gang of followers.

I am in the online business and I have had buyers like the OP, I simply deal with them quickly to shut them up because I know they will cause a big annoyance. I suggest the seller just refunds this guy so he can stop being a pain in his life.

And OP, next time make sure you can afford the wheels before you buy them. You seem desperate to get your money back, I once bought wheels online and they came with a few knicks and scrapes that were not listed. I PM the buyer, gave him 3 days to respond, he asked me what I wanted to do, in the end he gave me $200 and I was able to fix them and keep them. You on the other hand just want to "return them". That raises a big flag. Like I said I am in the online business, 99% of disputes are resolved without returning the item. If someone wants a return and is not willing to do anything else that most likely means they realized they don't want them.

I think the OP found something else or realized he needs the money and spotted these nicks and decided to take advantage of the buyer.
What are you talking about? I open the boxes and see that what someone sold me is not what was described and pictured and you think I am desperate in wanting my money back including shipping because I feel it wasnt a fair deal?

Thanks for your two cents but I doubt anyone else will agree with you except Squid.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Safety Car

Received 682 Likes on 475 Posts
i think Ron A should pay for shipping since this is obviously his fault =)
Old 10-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by TheChamp531

I don't get either of you nor some of you posting here.

First and foremost, whoever is posting that is NOT the OP or the seller should really stop trying to take sides or trying to cause an issue. I don't care whether who is right or wrong, but it is not helping the situation by furthering this 'harassment'.

Secondly, I think both the seller and buyer has some wrong in this. My situation with the last buyer of my Type-S wheels was similar. I sent him full picture(s) of the wheels from every angle and he complained still when he got the tires. I agreed to give him a partial refund (even though he was the BIGGEST DICK ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET) just so he would be satisfied. Did I need to? Nope. Had all proof through email and PMs that I did send him these pictures.

I'm not telling the seller to do the same, because not every situation is the same. I do not agree that the seller decided to change his mind just because of this simple 'harassment'. Just because people are dumb to harass you, doesn't mean you have to stink to there level and do the same. Do the right thing, and you will be fine. I dunno your situation or if you used your money, but I think to just fix the problem is to take his refund and split the $50 in shipping cost which is reasonable.

To the buyer/OP, it is wrong to call there parents (father). You may not think it is that big of a deal, but it gets to personal. This is a business transaction, not a personal one. You don't know him in real life or anything. Also, I don't think you should've made this thread until weeks after when you know he wouldn't work with you. You immediately judged him as a scammer prematurely.

This thread has gone everywhere. Is this legally wrong? Morally? It isn't even that anymore. Respect and integrity. Both of you have broken it and some AZ users as well. Instead of AZ users trying to help the situation, some have caused it to be a bigger problem.

Both of you, honestly, need to grow up. Both of you have done something wrong and should admit it. Split half in cost of shipping and get this over with. As a buyer and seller, you ALWAYS RISK SOMETHING. So both of you should meet in the middle and risk the same equally.

Get this over with, because this is just getting ridiculous. Someone just grow a pair and be the better man.

Champ, I agree completely. But many have said the same thing you have and the seller from the start has refused to do anything like that. Many of us are trying to help the buyer and get the seller to do it. It happens on all forums. It works usually too, but with this guy, the law will just have to take care of him sadly.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Intermediate

You never gave me a chance to return them? WTF?
Old 10-14-2012, 06:48 PM
A6 and TL

Received 145 Likes on 123 Posts
Originally Posted by EZZZZY1
What are you talking about? I open the boxes and see that what someone sold me is not what was described and pictured and you think I am desperate in wanting my money back including shipping because I feel it wasnt a fair deal?

Thanks for your two cents but I doubt anyone else will agree with you except Squid.
That is exactly what I think. It hadn't even been 3 days and you contacted HIS FATHER and A LAWYER. I don't know about you or anyone else but I think that was 100% TOTALLY UNNECESSARY .

You needed to resolve it peacefully and civilly. Instead you started contacting lawyers, family members and started threatening to sue.

You jumped the gun simple as that and you pissed of the seller, if I was the seller I would feel the same way.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:56 PM
Intermediate

Honestly, im over it. There is nothing more that can be said or done. Whats done is done and now the wheels will just sit in my garage until this is figured out.

I cant believe that it has gone the direction without resolve but thats just how somethings go in life. I do appreciate everyone that contributed to hopefully reaching a solution and am surprised that even with all that nothing was reached, but again thats how it goes sometimes.

I say dont lock the thread as I would like to keep everyone up to date (as much as I can) through this whole process. I think there is a lot for others to learn from all of this.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Aretardedorange
That is exactly what I think. It hadn't even been 3 days and you contacted HIS FATHER and A LAWYER. I don't know about you or anyone else but I think that was 100% TOTALLY UNNECESSARY .

You needed to resolve it peacefully and civilly. Instead you started contacting lawyers, family members and started threatening to sue.

You jumped the gun simple as that and you pissed of the seller, if I was the seller I would feel the same way.
It hadnt been 3 days but he told me that he would call me and respond to my texts and didnt. Wrote me off. Im sorry that we dont agree but you are not me and whos to say how you would have handled it would have been any better. I wanted to handle it peacefully and civilly but when someone wont call you back what are your other options? Especially when you feel like someone else is screwing you.

Lets make one thing clear. Telling someone you are going to sue them does not constitute as a "threat" especially if it is their intent. I am not threatening anything I am saying that if he doesnt want to work to some resolution that I will do what I feel necessary to right the problem.

To each their own. The reason this turned into a shitshow was because he doesnt have the money. His own brother told me that he wasnt going to pay me back because I made him mad for asking him to pay the shipping. Thats why he didnt return my calls and thats when all of this started.

Either way. Read my other posts above. I done with all this.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:12 PM
B A N N E D

Just to make it clear again.. and you can ask EZZZZ1 yourself. In the very beginning before he started this thread I offered him $200 back to him. Cause i was trying to be nice since the rims werent up to his standerd even though i told him the way they were. He is an idiot. he could have took the $200 then sold the rims for 700 EASY! and made his money back. Or sold them for $900 what i sold them to him for. And even made an extra $200 lol But im glad i didnt. i would have felt like such an idiot for being nice. Thanks to this thread I didnt get ripped off. Cause it made me not want to give him $200
Old 10-14-2012, 07:18 PM
Intermediate

You didnt offer me shit! I told you that I thought you at least owed me some money back (I said $200) and that I would take a look at them in the daylight and let you know what I thought. When I saw them in the morning and then took them to my wheel guy (and was told they couldnt be fixed for less than $500) I knew you would not agree to pay that and I decided I wanted my money back.

What is so hard to understand about this? You lied, your brother sent me the wheels and there is NOTHING that would have changed whether or not you were going to make the deal right.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Back at it with the TL SH

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
If someone is willing to give me 200.00 i would be happy. If not then its all good.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:25 PM
Intermediate

He never said "I will give you $200". We discussed possible solutions and he never called me back that night or ever again for that matter. He just dropped off the face of the earth till he started responding to posts on this thread.

He could have reached out and we could have figured this out but he didnt want to. Doesnt even matter why he didnt want to, he didnt want to. So nothing did.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Safety Car

Received 81 Likes on 50 Posts
Well this was an enjoyable read. After I cut through the minutia I see acurazine has a lot more e-thugs. EZ you actually had a really good case, until you started harassing the man with text and calling his father. Now Squid the pics don’t match up to what the buyer got, so you did offer $200 right? Bring the grand total for the rims to $760.00(shit Ill take that deal in that condition)??? Which in itself is a steal.. Buyers why not use that $200 to get them refinished? And Seller why not accept the return back since you are at fault too. This was a simple case that went too far…., life is too short for BS…

Good luck to you both.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Intermediate

I told him that he had 24 hours to return my calls or text and he didnt. I also told him what would happen next if he didnt. HE DOESNT CARE YOU GUYS! Hes going to do what hes going to do, there is no one else that is going to change his mind - especially now.

Last edited by EZZZZY1; 10-14-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Safety Car

He never said "I will give you $200". We discussed possible solutions and he never called me back that night or ever again for that matter. He just dropped off the face of the earth till he started responding to posts on this thread.

He could have reached out and we could have figured this out but he didnt want to. Doesnt even matter why he didnt want to, he didnt want to. So nothing did.
Ahhh that changes the story...and my above statement.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Racer

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts
I love this.

For the real people that cars run through their veins this is what its all about.
Thank you brother. I didnt join AZINE cuz im a loser with no friends looking for friends. I joined to be a part of an awesome supportive car community. It just upsets me people take others for a ride when this site is supposed to help others. If it wasnt for AZINE my car would probaly still be stock except stereo....just saying. good luck ezzy hope Ron A bans that kid. i gotta take your side on this one cuz i cant imagine someone actually willing to pay that much for rims with ALL THOSE marks. it was alot
Old 10-14-2012, 07:38 PM
Pro

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
Post the Texts you guys exchanged back and forth.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by bmore07tls
Thank you brother. I didnt join AZINE cuz im a loser with no friends looking for friends. I joined to be a part of an awesome supportive car community. It just upsets me people take others for a ride when this site is supposed to help others. If it wasnt for AZINE my car would probaly still be stock except stereo....just saying. good luck ezzy hope Ron A bans that kid. i gotta take your side on this one cuz i cant imagine someone actually willing to pay that much for rims with ALL THOSE marks. it was alot
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by dnd2984
Ahhh that changes the story...and my above statement.
dnd im sure his lie changes your statement. (last time i will swear) but i swear on my kids life i offered him $200. This guy is a constant liar. I mean really who looks up someone on the internet and finds out who there father is. Then calls them over an internet sale. Thats just plain disrespectful. I have his first and last name and where he lives. If i was malicious like he was I could harass him too.

Last edited by squid_monky; 10-14-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts
Ron, please lock this thread, it seem both of the party has already made up their mind. They wont resolve this silly situation and this is getting ugly.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:40 PM
Pro

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
and honestly... weather the wheel had a few small scratches or alot.... when it comes to repairing them.. the wheel guys will refinish the whole wheel.. so in either case it would be 500+
Old 10-14-2012, 07:42 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by bmore07tls
They're $1500 rims retard. i sold them for $600 less then i bought them for 2 months ago.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Racer

Does anyone really care what a troll with an ID like pimpin_tl has to say about anything. Get a life!
I do. i care what everyone has to say on this site. These are all my fellow acura enthusiasts. i dont know either one of you 2. what i do know is that those rims had a hella amout of marks on them and ur original post didnt state all those marks. and even if so i dont know anybody in there right mind who would pay that much for unrepairable damaged rims. just give the man his money back and keep it moving. you are ruining this site for everyone with your thievery. so what if he was an asshole. if someone sold me some bullshit and then lied about it and wouldn't offer all my money back id be an asshole too. make this right dude.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Intermediate

dnd im sure his lie changes your statement. (last time i will swear) but i swear on my kids life i offered him $200. This guy is a constant liar. I mean really who looks up someone on the internet and finds out who there father is. And then calls them over an internet sale. Thats just plain disrespectful. I have his first and last name and where he lives. If i was malicious like he was I could harass him too.
Um.... You might want to go check on your kids...

I called you and said "there is no way this is how they were described and there is no way they are worth what I payed". I said that I knew you were in a tough spot money wise and I didnt want to come off as someone that was trying to gouge you for money but that I thought at the very least $200 would be a start but that I wanted to think about it over night.

That is how the conversation went. Why the hell would you remember it any differently? AND EVEN MORE SO WHY WOULD YOU SWEAR ON YOUR KIDS LIVES?
Old 10-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Racer

They're $1500 rims retard. i sold them for $600 less then i bought them for 2 months ago.

it doesnt matter if they are 5000 dollar rims dickbreath, in the current condition they are in they arent worth the dingleberries in your pants. stop talking about how much they are new cuz guess what they aren't even close to new anymore. just cuz u bought them two months ago doesnt mean your stupid ass didnt hit 459734058 curbs in the mean time. i know thats a random number but thats about how many marks are on those rims.

Quick Reply: Warning do not buy from squid_monkey