Old 10-14-2012 | 02:25 PM
Intermediate

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): RDX
Location (State/Prov/Terr): AL
Item Condition: Used

To boot, I even told you that if I thought you were going to run with the money I was going to start the process of getting it back and telling forum. You knew that and still made the decisions you are making. Its not that I got crazy and made you not want to give me my money back it is that you need the money more than you want to do the right thing.

Honestly im over talking to you about this unless you want to pay for the return shipping and refund my money or talks are over.
Old 10-14-2012 | 02:32 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by TLDude876
Why can't we all get along here? EZZZZY has offered to split the return shipping cost and I think that is a fair resolution to both. If squid_monky doesn't have all the money then maybe workout a fair refund so that the wheels can be refinished. I would hate for this situation to negatively impact future sales in the black market. I think you both should put whatever ill/bad feelings you have aside and work this out like grown men.
Why would i work this out with him. He has been ranting and raving like a lunatic for a few days on this thread now. you dont kick some one in the leg then ask them to do something for you. Truth is i could take these wheels back and resell them for $900 no problem. Just like i sold them to him. But all his crap and lies he keeps spewing has annoyed me. And i have the right to say no.
Old 10-14-2012 | 02:36 PM
10th Gear

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/te...t-I/chapter-63
Which of the followings did he violate?
Old 10-14-2012 | 02:40 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by squid_monky
Here is a message i just sent Ron A for all you losers with no life out there...
I think you allowing that thread against me is an embarrassment to your site. Without sellers you have no buyers. I have an acura and i would have had many parts to sell and buy on this site. but now ill just use another acura site. I told him about the nicks on the lip. he got the rims and then decided he didnt want them. i had to take the tires off and try to sell them separate even though i didnt want to. its not easy to sell just tires. He started this disrespectful rant/thread about a sale we had, and you let him and deleted my other FS threads without knowing who was in the wrong. Shame on you Ron A. I was gonna even let him return them but now cause of this childish thread i will not! Now your shit out of luck EJ (Ezzzy1) if you even want me to think about retuning them. I would have Ron A delete this thread... Good luck! Oh and you keep talking about suing. So I'll tell you this my lawyer already told me i can counter sue you when you're proven in the wrong so be ready buddy... I am
Really?! LOL! Because OF YOU. And you SIR are the one that needs to get him taken care of. This thread would have never happened IF you didn't screw him in the first place. I am sure you have a lawyer.....because he has no ground to counter sue. You would know that if you actually talked to one.
Old 10-14-2012 | 02:42 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by TLDude876
Why can't we all get along here? EZZZZY has offered to split the return shipping cost and I think that is a fair resolution to both. If squid_monky doesnt have all the money then maybe workout a fair refund so that the wheels can be refinished. I would hate for this situation to negatively impact future sales in the black market. I think you both should put whatever ill/bad feelings you have aside and work this out like grown men.
Obviously you haven't read the topic man. He isn't willing to assist him in any way (Squid I am talking about). The buyer is, but not him.
Old 10-14-2012 | 02:44 PM
Intermediate

This proves what I have been saying, that you are being dishonest, just to make people feel sorry for you. When you actually got what we agreed on. You just got the rims and didnt like the way they looked in person. or found other rims you want to buy. I took off the tires and lowered the price to 995 from 900 even though i didnt want to. Either way i was gonna return it for you and even pay the shipping here since you paid the shipping there to be nice. But now your shit out of luck! cause you were an asshole about this whole thing.
It doesnt prove anything. I admitted to it once I realized that I made a mistake. Funny to be called a liar by someone like you.

Now im shit out of luck and you win and it was all because I was an asshole. lol

You have probably already convinced yourself that that is the reason you are not returning the money and thats cool. Even if I was being an asshole it doesnt relive you from doing the right thing. What you are saying proves that you know what the right thing to do is but you are looking for any excuse to not do it.
Old 10-14-2012 | 02:45 PM
Safety Car

So your tellin me you did not send this text to me at 2: 47 pm on 10/12/12: "Harassment? By calling your dad to ask for help? Lol. He was a nice guy. You blew me off. Karma is a bitch my friend" i can prove it, looks like YOUR getting exposed for the liar you really are and yes, the outter lip potrudes out a lil on those rims so it takes most of the damage/curbage and what not, to protect the main part of the rim (where it REALLY counts) Rondo told me that himself.
Ahh so now it goes from many texts to just one at 2:47 pm. Wow. Now we know who is lieing.......you.
Old 10-14-2012 | 02:46 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by chikia12187
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/te...t-I/chapter-63
Which of the followings did he violate?
Which ones did he not!? That list would probably be shorter.
Old 10-14-2012 | 02:48 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by pimpin-tl
Obviously you haven't read the topic man. He isn't willing to assist him in any way (Squid I am talking about). The buyer is, but not him.
Does anyone really care what a troll with an ID like pimpin_tl has to say about anything. Get a life!
Old 10-14-2012 | 02:50 PM
Safety Car

Does anyone really care what a troll with an ID like pimpin_tl has to say about anything. Get a life!
Wait, I am a troll now that has been here since 2001? Yes my account has changed a few times, but even with the current one 5 years. LOL. Now your mad because I am pointing out the facts.
Old 10-14-2012 | 02:53 PM
B A N N E D

I hope he does try to sue me. Cause i cant wait to counter sue him. And come back on this thread to laugh at all of you who cant see that there's two sides to every story. I am the one that could have returned it it was up to me. and with all your sad wannabe car kids help. you made me so annoyed that i wont return them now. So really you just made it worse for him.
Old 10-14-2012 | 03:07 PM
10th Gear

These allegations doesn't constitute a violation of mail fraud. It is simply a civil matter pertaining to two individuals that came to an agreement, but one of the parties think that he got "scammed".
Old 10-14-2012 | 03:12 PM
Safety Car

These allegations doesn't constitute a violation of mail fraud. It is simply a civil matter pertaining to two individuals that came to an agreement, but one of the parties think that he got "scammed".
Wrong.
Old 10-14-2012 | 03:13 PM
Three Wheelin'

Not that you care squid, but regardless of who is right here I'm sure this thread will make it hard to sell anything anymore at this point.
Old 10-14-2012 | 03:15 PM
_

and yes, the outter lip potrudes out a lil on those rims so it takes most of the damage/curbage and what not, to protect the main part of the rim (where it REALLY counts) Rondo told me that himself.
rim protector. Funniest shit I've heard in a while.

Old 10-14-2012 | 03:17 PM
B A N N E D

I hope he does try to sue me. Cause i cant wait to counter sue him. And come back on this thread to laugh at all of you who cant see that there's two sides to every story. I am the one that could have returned it it was up to me. and with all your sad wannabe car kids help. you made me so annoyed that i wont return them now. So really you just made it worse for him.
Also why would i send your money back for the return, when you've told many lies, you are obviously untrustworthy and could even be malicious.
Old 10-14-2012 | 03:21 PM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by pimpin-tl
wrong.
which u.s.c. Did he violate sir???
Old 10-14-2012 | 03:22 PM
10th Gear

immoral, but not unlawful imo
Old 10-14-2012 | 03:23 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by AZuser
rim protector. Funniest shit I've heard in a while.

Wow! this proves how dumb some people are on this thread. Azuser that must be a picture of you lol Ron Jon himself told me that when i was buying the rims. The extra lip is there so if you do hit a curb, it sticks out more to take the damage. Then you can get it machined easy. I really cant get over how dumb some of you internet warriors are.
Old 10-14-2012 | 03:34 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by kidduce
Not that you care squid, but regardless of who is right here I'm sure this thread will make it hard to sell anything anymore at this point.
Ron A is making it harder by allowing this rant thread. There is two sides to every story. And Ron A deleted my for sale threads without even knowing who was in the right. Acurazine is just a petty forum site...Nothing more. If I was running this site I would be not partial to either side. I hope this guy does try to sue me. Cause It will come out that i was in the right. Wonder if Ron will care lol I think Ron A just enjoys people arguing. How sad
Old 10-14-2012 | 03:39 PM
Intermediate

Also why would i send your money back for the return, when you've told many lies, you are obviously untrustworthy and could even be malicious.
Why is it that when liars get caught they always say the other person is lying? I havent lied to you. I didnt remember a text and the context of it but in no way have I told you anything more than the truth.

Im over it. The process will do what its going to do and we will see in the end how it works out. It all goes around and you will get yours one way or the other.
Old 10-14-2012 | 03:39 PM
Instructor

I sold those rims for dirt cheap to get money for my kids and ill be damned if I'm gonna take food out of their mouths -$260. for a guy whos blowing this matter way out of proportion.
So you cant refund any money, but you can afford a lawyer to counter sue?
Old 10-14-2012 | 03:41 PM
10th Gear

squid is right! it doesn't help the op at all with our comments. I think we should refrain from commenting, so squid may have a change of heart to do the right thing for the op!
Old 10-14-2012 | 03:44 PM
Intermediate

Ron A is making it harder by allowing this rant thread. There is two sides to every story. And Ron A deleted my for sale threads without even knowing who was in the right. Acurazine is just a petty forum site...Nothing more. If I was running this site I would be not partial to either side. I hope this guy does try to sue me. Cause It will come out that i was in the right. Wonder if Ron will care lol I think Ron A just enjoys people arguing. How sad
Look at the original pictures and look at what was sent. You can say whatever you want but that and that alone proves that you are untrustworthy.

The only sad part is that there will be no solution to this all.

I cant believe that you have convinced yourself that you have done nothing wrong. Blows my mind. Thanks for contributing to the dysfunction in the world. Hopefully you are able to teach your kids to treat people better than this but I highly doubt it.
Old 10-14-2012 | 03:46 PM
Intermediate

squid is right! it doesn't help the op at all with our comments. I think we should refrain from commenting, so squid may have a change of heart to do the right thing for the op!
While I agree, its more than that. He cant pay what he doesnt have. Simple.

He will make you think that its because of all this but when it all boils down he needs the money more than he cares about being a compassionate human that is a productive part of society.
Old 10-14-2012 | 03:55 PM
10th Gear

give him the option of payment plan with reasonable interest attached since he wasted your time and the enduring of financially and mentally damages.
Old 10-14-2012 | 03:58 PM
Intermediate

give him the option of payment plan with reasonable interest attached since he wasted your time and the enduring of financially and mentally damages.
I like what you are thinking but there is no way he would agree to this. Nor would I take his word on it.
Old 10-14-2012 | 04:03 PM
FwC
Instructor

...But you had to b stubborn and demanded a full refund inc $200+ for shipping both ways and the $60 i spent to remove the wheels from the tires (which i did as a favor bc i "thought" u were cool) which means id b-$260 up sh!!s creek, in the end. So you tell me whos getting screwed in this scenario. You want everyone to feel sorry for you but in reality YOU are the one being unreasonable and YOU made the decision to unjustifiably bad mouth me. Most of the chips r on the rim protectors edge. I told you of all the chips on the phone and you know it. They were barely noticible when the wheels are the car. Of course if you take a close up shot of each individual chip/knick its gonna look worse. But overall they look great especially for the price. You seem like the kind of guy who likes to sue people, but fair warning win or lose i got zip $ rite now buddy so do what you gotta do. I sold those rims for dirt cheap to get money for my kids and ill be damned if I'm gonna take food out of their mouths -$260. for a guy whos blowing this matter way out of proportion. I was surprised when you called and demanded a refund. I am a nice guy but refuse to b taken advantage of. I don't have time for this crap rite now. I am very busy throughout the day so most of the time my bro handles the phone texts and posts. So in regard to your threats; trust me when i tell you, my brother isnt someone you wanna (mess with) you have no idea. You really pissed him off w the inappropriate phone call to our father. ...
Looking at the original post, you said, "2 rims are in perfect condition, and 2 rims have 1 small mark on each".

Also regarding tires, your post says you are willing to sell them separate. You should tell everyone you're doing him a favor for removing the tires:
"Also am willing to sell the rims separate from the tires"

The "rim protectors edge" as you called it is a lip. When buying wheels, that is the first place you look for damage, I'm sure he wouldn't buy these for that price with that kind of damage unless you avoided disclosure and providing images.

About feeding your kids: You probably should have thought ahead at least, i don't know 1 month, before spending ~ "$2,277" as you claim on wheels and tires if funds demand that you feed your kids.

When saying, "... trust me when i tell you, my brother isnt someone you wanna (mess with) you have no idea. ...". This makes you sound like a NY street hooligan (LOL, never used that word). Since your kids are so important to you, you should ask your brother to invest his time, effort, and money to help you with your kids and not on someone from AL.
Old 10-14-2012 | 04:15 PM
21 Acura RDX Aspec

Wow what a poor attempt in trying to flip the blame on the pre meditated intent that you were never going to return them anyways. Don't blame a online internet thread responses to your actions or lack of... let's keep it real and man up. If your a ass, your a ass. If you are not to blame, state your case and be done. A man explains itself one time... the rest are excuses.

Thanks for letting me share.
Old 10-14-2012 | 04:42 PM
A6 and TL

Remember folks, there are three sides to every story. In this case we have the OP's, the sellers, and the truth. Don't jump the gun and automatically blame the seller, I personally think the seller is being harassed and slandered for no reason. Everyone has a life you know, he might not be on the computer/phone 24/7 responding to the OP's crazy texts/calls. And the OP jumped the gun and made a thread and gained a gang of followers.

I am in the online business and I have had buyers like the OP, I simply deal with them quickly to shut them up because I know they will cause a big annoyance. I suggest the seller just refunds this guy so he can stop being a pain in his life.

And OP, next time make sure you can afford the wheels before you buy them. You seem desperate to get your money back, I once bought wheels online and they came with a few knicks and scrapes that were not listed. I PM the buyer, gave him 3 days to respond, he asked me what I wanted to do, in the end he gave me $200 and I was able to fix them and keep them. You on the other hand just want to "return them". That raises a big flag. Like I said I am in the online business, 99% of disputes are resolved without returning the item. If someone wants a return and is not willing to do anything else that most likely means they realized they don't want them.

I think the OP found something else or realized he needs the money and spotted these nicks and decided to take advantage of the buyer.

Last edited by Aretardedorange; 10-14-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old 10-14-2012 | 04:51 PM
B A N N E D

Here is a PM Ron A sent me, and i sent him back...I've been through enough damaged wheel disputes to be able to sort out who is telling the truth and who isn't, and I didn't delete the thread because anyone who says the lip is there to protect the wheel so it doesn't matter if it's all dinged up and scratched when the photos in the thread showed perfect wheels deserves anything he gets.

If you're fully committed to not doing anything for EZZZZY1, which is what I figured from the beginning and you just needed more excuses to bolster your decision to let him stay screwed, I might as well close the thread and your account and get on with other things.

I will expect a reply shortly after you acknowledge receipt for this PM.[/quote] Wow i didnt mean it the way you read it. i guess everyone takes there own idea of what something means. I didnt mean that its okay if the rest of the wheel is messed up. Read the post again. I meant that the lip is there to take curb damage insted of the spokes on the wheel. my wheels only had marks on the lip and some bolt holes. No marks on the spokes. Thats why i gave him such a good deal for $900. The rims had no cracks and were perfectly straight. that is a good deal for the shape they're in, and he knew that. he just decided against them for what ever reason. As for the first picture post on the for sale thread i made about the rims "2 of them no marks and 2 with some marks. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS, YOU ARE THE ADMIN OF THIS SITE lol I can not edit or delete my original post. All i can do is tell the person what other damaged has accord since the original post...(which was about a month) Maybe you should allow people to edit or delete their post... cant believe i have to tell you how to do your job.
Old 10-14-2012 | 04:59 PM
Safety Car

Almost sounds to me that you either are a friend of Squids or you are squid with another account as per your post account could be. Because anyone with a brain would not say what you did.
Old 10-14-2012 | 05:02 PM
Safety Car

You know what's funny. If you look at his post history, two days before this thread was created, he was already interested in buying other wheels from some guy that had A-Specs. So IMHO he has the money and has wheels he wants to buy.

Originally Posted by FwC
Looking at the original post, you said, "2 rims are in perfect condition, and 2 rims have 1 small mark on each".

Also regarding tires, your post says you are willing to sell them separate. You should tell everyone you're doing him a favor for removing the tires:
"Also am willing to sell the rims separate from the tires"

The "rim protectors edge" as you called it is a lip. When buying wheels, that is the first place you look for damage, I'm sure he wouldn't buy these for that price with that kind of damage unless you avoided disclosure and providing images.

About feeding your kids: You probably should have thought ahead at least, i don't know 1 month, before spending ~ "$2,277" as you claim on wheels and tires if funds demand that you feed your kids.

When saying, "... trust me when i tell you, my brother isnt someone you wanna (mess with) you have no idea. ...". This makes you sound like a NY street hooligan (LOL, never used that word). Since your kids are so important to you, you should ask your brother to invest his time, effort, and money to help you with your kids and not on someone from AL.
Old 10-14-2012 | 05:04 PM
21 Acura RDX Aspec

Agree... I am not here to judge. I follow just to see who was crying wolf at the end and who was staying true to the end. Who knows? Maybe SM may be the line to post a thread titled, "Don't do business with EZZZY"...
Old 10-14-2012 | 05:05 PM
A6 and TL

After reading the thread a bit more I am now undecided.

All I know is don't piss off the mighty Ron A. He is the king after all. Don't mess with the king D:.
Old 10-14-2012 | 05:06 PM
Safety Car

Pretty obvious you didn't read the thread. From this paragraph alone I can tell you didn't read the thread.

The OP is the buyer, while the seller is the one that doesn't want to give the OP's his money back because of wheels that were damaged unlike what was advertised. The Seller refuses to even do a little deal or refund period.

Originally Posted by Aretardedorange
Remember folks, there are three sides to every story. In this case we have the OP's, the sellers, and the truth. Don't jump the gun and automatically blame the seller, I personally think the seller is being harassed and slandered for no reason. Everyone has a life you know, he might not be on the computer/phone 24/7 responding to the OP's crazy texts/calls. And the OP jumped the gun and made a thread and gained a gang of followers.

I am in the online business and I have had buyers like the OP, I simply deal with them quickly to shut them up because I know they will cause a big annoyance. I suggest the seller just refunds this guy so he can stop being a pain in his life.

And OP, next time make sure you can afford the wheels before you buy them. You seem desperate to get your money back, I once bought wheels online and they came with a few knicks and scrapes that were not listed. I PM the buyer, gave him 3 days to respond, he asked me what I wanted to do, in the end he gave me $200 and I was able to fix them and keep them. You on the other hand just want to "return them". That raises a big flag. Like I said I am in the online business, 99% of disputes are resolved without returning the item. If someone wants a return and is not willing to do anything else that most likely means they realized they don't want them.

I think the OP found something else or realized he needs the money and spotted these nicks and decided to take advantage of the buyer.
Old 10-14-2012 | 05:07 PM
B A N N E D

Other PMs to and from Ron A......Anyway, you are never going to understand what you did wrong, or at least you won't admit it, so answer my question so I can close all of this out.[/quote] READ THE POSTS! He had a chance to get the return. At first he wanted me to give him $100 back for the shipping and pay another $100 to here. That is not reasonable. He got what we worked out before i sent the rims. $900 for the rims the way they were when i sent them. i told him about the rest of the marks. I dont care what he told you... He obviously just found other rims or something. and then expects me to pay $200 for the shipping to return them. he is out his mind. Others are starting to speak up on my side. Other sellers. read some of the recent post.
Old 10-14-2012 | 05:12 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by EZZZZY1
To boot, I even told you that if I thought you were going to run with the money I was going to start the process of getting it back and telling forum. You knew that and still made the decisions you are making. Its not that I got crazy and made you not want to give me my money back it is that you need the money more than you want to do the right thing.

Honestly im over talking to you about this unless you want to pay for the return shipping and refund my money or talks are over.
Damn this guy is a nut job. Hes done about 10 more post since he wrote this lol
Old 10-14-2012 | 05:12 PM
Safety Car

IMHO, those are private messages between you and Ron and you are posting them here. That will piss him off and most likely have an immediate BAN on you.

On this topic, it should NOT be closed, because it needs to stay open so the OP can keep us posted on the outcome. Just get rid of the problem child Squid and let the law take care of him from this point forward.
Old 10-14-2012 | 05:14 PM
auto-s

I feel bad that I'm making 81$ an hour overtime reading all of this drama!
That does suck for the buyer I have been scammed before by false adds. I hope you have pictures of the day you got them with a corresponding newspaper with the date or something that proves that you didn't have them for more than a few hours, cause I can tell you from personal experiance that I got screwed when I went to court. The judge just dismissed my case. GL with this and I truly hope everything works out for both party's.

Quick Reply: Warning do not buy from squid_monkey