Color:

Location (State/Prov):

WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM anthonya [Scammer Alert]

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 10:53 PM
The Talk of New York

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM anthonya [Scammer Alert]

I think its about time that I let everybody know how my transaction went with anthonya. This guy is a pure scammer and a big liar, and let me explain to you why I say that.

In mid September, I got in contact with anthonya. He said that he had a OEM Body Kit in Silver from a 2003 TL. At the price he was offering it to me , I decided that it was a very good deal, and decided to purchase it.

Before I did purcase it though, I asked him several times for some pictures of it, but he always came up with some lame excuses, and never sent me any pictures. What he did do though is give me a very detailed description of the body kit, indicating where there were scratches and all. This led me to believe that this guy was legit.

So when I was finally ready to make the payment, he tells me that he doesn't accept PayPal. He said that he will only take Western Union. I asked him several times why he wont accept PayPal, but he never really answered the question. I had a really bad feeling about the whole thing, but I decided to go ahead with the transaction.

I sent him $350 for the kit, and paid $34 in Western Union fees, making it a total of $384. He received it about an hour later, and actually gave me a call and told me that he would ship out the kit within the next few days. I specifically told him that as soon as he ships it to send me the tracking number. I told him this multiple times, via PM and over the phone.

A few days later, he PM's me and tells me that he shipped out the kit, and gives me all the details, like the address he shipped it from, and the address he shipped it to. I asked him where the tracking number was, and he replies that I never asked for one.

Anyways, He told me that Canada Post said that I should receive the package by October 13th. The package was shipped around September 23rd. I never heard of it taking sooo long for a package to get from Canada to the US. His explaination for this was that he used the cheapest shipping service they had available.

So I waited patiently for October 13 and guess what, the kit never came. I PM'd the guy back, and he said to give it another week, and again, the kit never came.

We kept exchaning PM's, but to this day the body kit never came. I even went to the Post Office that handles all the mail for my job, cause I wanted the kit to be delivered to work, and I spoke to the manager. I explained everything to her, and she said that in cases like these, the person who shipped the package should go back to the post office and ask for the package to be TRACED. And she also told me to get a REFRENCE NUMBER for the package.

When I asked the seller to go to the post office to get the package traced, he said that he went, and they told him that it cant be done because tracking for the package was not purchased. Thats pure bullshit because when I spoke to the manager at the post office, she said that it doesnt matter if tracking was purchased or not, ALL PACKAGES CAN BE TRACED. Also, when I asked the seller for a refrence number, he tells me that he doesnt know what that is, and then assumes that it's a tracking number, and again tells me that tracking was never purchased.

Once again, to this day I have not received the package, and the seller has never showed me one bit of proof that he ever even had a body kit, or even shipped it.

I would just like to warn everybody to stay away from this person, as he is very good at lying, and will try to scam you at all costs.

Also, I would like to ask you guys for some help. Is there absolutly anything that I can do to get my money back?

Since this guy lives in Canada, what are my rights in terms of me getting the law involved?

All help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks
Old 01-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
Repeated attempts to contact anthonya and get his side of the story have failed.

He is no longer able to post in the Black Market, but his account is still open.

I initally deleted this thread while negotiations were under way, but since we can't get any replies from anthonya I have opened it so there is a record of this event in the forum where it all started.

A similar thread has been posted in 2G TL. https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150645
Old 01-06-2007, 05:27 PM
The Talk of New York

Everyone that posted in my thread in the 2nd gen discussion forum, could we please continue the discussion here, thanks
Old 01-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Administrator

Just for the record, and to protect us from whatever, we don't condone or endorse violence.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:19 PM
SOLD: 03 SSM CLS Auto

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Sounds like I've been had too. Was supposed to have purchased navi equipment from this guy, but never recieved a thing. I should have figured it sounded a little fishy. Word of the wise, never purchase anything you don't have actual photos of and a secure method of payment.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:02 AM
I'm Down Right Fierce!

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
To help clear Excellerate's name from the previous post.

2Rude, I know the exact setup you bought. It's the 02-03 TL-S SMH Catback exhaust correct?

It was also missing one muffler right? Or to be specific, 1 driver side axleback muffler peice?

Well. Sadly to say, it was your mistake cause you purchased that muffler off of ebay. I'm certain of it. Why? Because I Saw it on there a few months back (either in Late october or early november) and I was debating between getting an AV6 invidia catback exhaust or getting that setup.

Originally, I was leaning towards the Tanabe; particulary the very setup you have in your hands. The seller posted the price at $150 bucks. Which is freaking cheap. But at the same time, the seller did post that he was missing one of the axelback mufflers to the catback system.

So what did I do?

Before bidding on the item, before asking a vendor if they had individual pieces I contacted Tanabe directly. In fact, I'm sure the ebay seller said that you'd have to talk to Tanabe to order a muffler. And that's what I did. KNow what Tanabe said? That they do not sell individual peices of their Catback systems. I tried arguing to see if maybe I can send the catback with the missing muffler back to get a complete one, and they pretty much said that if I had a reciept showing that I purchased it from them or an official vendor, that they would send a new one.

Well. If you didn't know. Ebay isn't an official vendor for anything. Therefore I passed on that and got the Invidia setup.

You should've done your homework first. Blindly jumping into a deal that sounds too good to be true... is well usually bullshit. If you called Tanabe they would've told you: "Don't bid on the item." (In pretty much every sense possible, without saying those exact words.) It sucks that you have to attack an official vendor here who's had probably over a thousand good transactions for something that you screwed up on.

In fact, I remember somewhere in a post you asked if the Tanabe Catback for the TL-S would bolt up to a TL-P. IN that same thread, you said you're getting it for $150. I immediately I knew what you were talking about because the auction was still going on at that time. (You also said you were getting off of a friend... which was obviously a lie, but I kept my mouth shut because, hey, if you wanna live a false internet life, be my guest. But the fact that you lied about that only leads me to believe that you lied about Tanabe sending you a replacement in an attempt to scam Excellerate out of the payment he rightfully deserved. Shame on you. ) I assumed you had resolved the issue on your own, but seems like you let it escalate to bashing here on AZ.

Here's what you can do to resolve your issue. Take that muffler that you got from excelerate, take it to a shop, and ask them to take some piping and modify it to bolt up to the catback and modify any hangers so that it sits correctly under the bumper.

I figure with the cheap cost of the SMH Tanabe Catback for $150, and the good deal you got from Excelerate on the muffler, you can pretty much break even at the price of a regular Tanabe catback system.

Last edited by BraveDemon; 01-07-2007 at 12:06 AM.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:23 AM
Banned

I am NOT receiving any PM's.

My initial screen name was blocked - and then my second - this is now my 3rd.

I can not read or reply to anything sent to me - or post. (well right now I can - but who knows for how long)

Ask the buyers - I have been in constant contact with them since the issues occurred.

Gamezilla - skirt package.

Initially I was asking $500 shipped (shipping from Canada is pricey) and I offered to include that for my initial asking price. After some haggling on the price - it went down to $350 shipped economy ground. The only difference should have been that it would take longer to arrive - but shipping is shipping - and it should have arrived. I have no way of knowing if this was truly delivered or not - but I have pursued a claim and was told that the minimum insurance of $100 (even though this only comes with tracked and insured premium shipping) would be given to me - which in turn I would galdy refund to the customer.

The same goes for the other transaction - dvd navi unit with disc. This package was shipped in the same manner - in order to keep the costs down for the buyer.

I am in no way responsible if these packages were lost or stolen - I am only willing to ship out in the manner requested and paid for. If buyers are interested in items - but do not want to pay the price to get it safely what am I to do?

Its too bad this had to turn out like this - many parts are hard to find for these great cars. I have made many deals and here on this website www.wtswtbkw.com - you will see that I have made quite a few deals and have feedback to go with it. I don't list everything and anything I have for sale / have sold - on this site. I use it to upload images of items I have for sale - and then link it to my posts.

I assure you that I have tried hard to assist these members - and as soon as I get back anything from Canada Post - it will be
Old 01-07-2007, 01:38 AM
Banned

sent to the customer.

The phone number listed is my business number - and I would appreciate if this number was removed from the forum.

I also do not take the threats kindly - and this complete thread as well as the other in the 2nd gen discussion forum - along with the IP and the owners information has been logged and will be forwarded to the police. I am only taking precautions as I have received many threats from the user Gamezilla which I have filed for use if need be. (which now I believe it is)

It is also an insult that members would be assisting with dragging me down - when all I did was try to help out others as I to needed help. My tranny went on y grey market us import vehicle - and I had to spend alot of cash out of pocket to fix this. I had bought this car with the intention of modifying it - and that is why I had quite a few fun items on hand. I was ready to modify the TL kit to fit my car (I actually had got my hands on an 01 and an 03 - but sold them as well as other parts I had got from my local wreckers - in order to assist with the transmission rebuild)

Well if I get locked out again - I wish you guys the best and am sorry that thing have turned out the way they have. I really wanted to help and have made trips back to the post office, which is not a short trip - trying to get this resolved, to see if they were ever returned to the post office and to see what could be done. All packages I have shipped that have been lost / misplaced, has been granted the insurance from Canada Post. I was told that there were quite a few other issues with shipping and the transfer from Canada Post to USPS in the United States that were having issues, but I do not know the details.

I have also been informed that packages are left at the address on the package - door step, hallway etc... when shipped basic. At times the carrier will leave a notice for the item to be picked up at the closest post office - and if not picked up in x days would be sent back to the origin of shipment.

So I can not tell what happened to anything if the tracking/insurance is not paid for. I shipped the most economical way possible - paid by the customer. I feel I have been had and this is a huge problem that could have easily not have been, f the proper shipping was paid for.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:55 AM
Banned

Also - I really wanted a money order or certified cheque that I would have cashed to my bank account (so I know the funds are legit) - but with the US -> Canada payment is quickest with Western Union. I was very busy with closing a new house and closing mine - so I did not want to miss / lose any mail.

I am currently back at my address given to the members and my parents are at my new house. Its a very long story - but we built a larger house for my parents and us to live in - but have since decided to move back into our other house (alot of work) since the sale fell through on our house that was 'sold'.

Just a word of thought - for a variety of reasons, my neighbors have video surveillance and that will capture everything and anything in our area and on my lot - I have not installed anything on my home (yet) since it was sold, but now we are back - I would prefer to deal with this issue as I have been - honest and true, but with these threats and accusations I must get the local police involved and make sure that we are safe here. Its hard for me to understand these members - since I did what they wanted, and gave them the deal they negotiated. I too would be upset at the fact that I wanted something and paid for it but never received it - but I would look at how I set this deal up and how I negotiated a cheap shipping method in order to get a better deal. I think its great that Canada Post is giving the max insurance pay out on these - but I am not willing to do anything or send anything until I hear back from them and until my information is cleared.

I have had my fair share of shipping issues in the past - but I only ship the way the customer wants it to be shipped. All issues I have had, I find that Canada Post is great with taking care / resolving them.

Last edited by anthonya1; 01-07-2007 at 01:58 AM.
Old 01-07-2007, 06:20 AM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
sounds like a scammer, do you have proof from the canadian post like maybe a receipt to show proof that you shipped it?
Old 01-07-2007, 07:57 AM
Administrator

anthonya-your original user name is still working, except for the black market. I sent you a PM to both anthonya and anthony_a and you never bothered to read either one even though both accounts are open. Also, since the anthonya user name is still valid, you could have replied to the thread in the 2G TL forum.

I will close the accounts for anthony_a and anthonya1 after you have had a chance to read this, so continue to use anthonya for all your activities.

You can send me PM's under anthonya, but you won't be able to view this forum when the other accounts are closed.

This is part of a PM that Astroboy sent you, which you also have probably not read.

Originally Posted by Astroboy
Anthony,

I am from Canada too, and i know you are lying when you say you got no tracing number from Canada post when you supposedly shipped this body kit. I know that no matter what option you choose, you are given Canada Post forms which need to be filled out, stating the contents of the package, the country of origin etc. A part of these forms, is the Canada Post tracing number. This is included when you send express post, parcel mail, or ship bulky packages like a body kit. This number is not dependant on using a more expensive shipping option, it's simply included in the price of postage.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:40 AM
The Talk of New York

OMG

so I go to sleep last night, and this is what happens? the scammer tries to prove that he's innocent...

listen up man, if I were you, then I'd refund every member I scammed the money they paid, I'm giving you the chance to make this right, and its your choice, because you know that you scammed the 3 of us, and you know that all that bullshit you typed up, is ALL BULLSHIT because anytime I ask you for somekind of proof that you filled a claim at Canada Post, you come up with a bullshit excuse, even when I asked you to go to Canada Post and ask them to trace the package, which has NOTHING to do with tracking, you said it couldn't be done.

So come on, do yourself a favor and refund all of our money, because if you don't, then I'll take your ass to court, and I have enough evidence to prove that you're a liar and a scammer, as I have 2 other people you scammed, and the whole damm forum backing me up.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Banned

I can't say the mods do not know how to operate the forum - but when I accessed this board I had the pop up show that I had a new message, however when I go to view it another screen shows up saying that my username is pending activation (something like that - please don't qoute) but I never had access to anywhere on the board including the PM section.

The shipping method DID NOT have tracking - I was told that it was like putting a stamp on the package and mailing it. Basically like normal envelope mail with a $0.52 cent stamp.

I gave you the contact number for the post office - and you easily could call them and look into this. I have filed everything with Canada Post for ll issues. I will post scans of the documents I have left (as some Canada Post had to hold onto)
Old 01-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Banned

MODS

Like I mentioned above. I can not read any PM's sent to me (obviously this is why I you see I never read them)

I could only access the first page and since my cookies are saved your forum attempted to grant me access - but that was declined. The only thing that showed up for me upon my logon attempt was the pop up window which states 'a new message has been received' - but I could not go further.

So anthonya1 has full access as of Jan 7 07 @ 11:13am
Old 01-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Administrator

OK I'll leave anthonya1 open and close the other two accounts. I will also allow your access to this forum so you can read and reply to this thread, as long as it stays civil and you don't attempt to do anything else, but that is all I will let you do, so no posting anywhere else under this user name.

What I don't understand is you say you have filed a claim with Canada Post for each of the items that were never delivered, and Canada Post will only pay the maximum of $100 since you don't have any paperwork. How are they allowing you to file a claim without paperwork or some kind of tracking number?
Old 01-07-2007, 10:31 AM
The Talk of New York

Originally Posted by Ron A
OK I'll leave anthonya1 open and close the other two accounts. I will also allow your access to this forum so you can read and reply to this thread, as long as it stays civil and you don't attempt to do anything else, but that is all I will let you do, so no posting anywhere else under this user name.

What I don't understand is you say you have filed a claim with Canada Post for each of the items that were never delivered, and Canada Post will only pay the maximum of $100 since you don't have any paperwork. How are they allowing you to file a claim without paperwork or some kind of tracking number?
I'll tell you how

he's talking out of his ass and is completly making this whole thing up
Old 01-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
this mofo tried to make a scammer out of me on V six forums couple month earlier.Mods closed my account because of him. So anthonya at the end you're a scammer not me, you POS
Old 01-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Banned

I do have paperwork (receipt and customs info) - the post office took the originals and gave me back copies of them. They are not that great but I took pics of them and posted them here for you to see.
http://www.wtswtbkw.com/img/subsite/
I will try to get them scanned and maybe the machine at work can take these faint copies given to me and make them darker.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Banned

PenancE - please feel free to stop by. These threats are pretty stupid.

I have posted the scans, and will continue to work with the buyers. I have also listed feedback and other information here.

Tomorrow I will post the occurrence number and any other information I receive from the police department in hopes that I can have something done to these members that have posted as they have.

Thanks to these members for not paying the premium on shipping in order to save me from wasting my time running around trying to get some resolution to the problems they have caused.

Canada Post gives $100 insurance on any tracked and insured package. Since I have been very upset and have been in several times to clear up these issues - they have informed me that after the completion of the investigation they will issue out that amount for the issues they close. They told me 6-8 wks, but since I have not heard back from them recently - I had assumed the buyers had received there packages and all this was, was a delay.

To the mod that lives in Canada - call the post office and ask if you get a postage stamp based on the weight / density - if that is tracked (just like the example I gave of the reg envelope with the $0.52 stamp) - I could have paid for express post USA with tracking and insurance and they either would have received it more quickly - OR - Canada Post quickly would be able to look into this and complete the claim for a better amount. I was also told that the shipping charges would also be refunded as I took this up with a higher level - to me the buyer would at least receive back more then nothing.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:08 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Isn't it less stressful for you to refund the money to people who claim you didn't scam and then fight with Canada Post and once they release the money you can just keep it. Why should the buyers wait an extra 6-8 weeks for something you clearly tried to get over on, if you didnt see the post in the 2nd Gen forum with all your information you probably wouldnt have even came up with this user name b.s. . The mods and members are not ignorant, every pm, ip address and message can be tracked so just do yourself a favor and send the money back and move on to some other forum to scam its members.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Banned

I never viewed anything in the 2nd gen area until last night.
I never checked any PM's since I had NO access to them.

Please review this and let me know.

Like I mentioned - the mods locked out my account (they may have thought i had limited access - but the truth is - I had NO access) I would view the page I have saved in my favorites - and a pop up would show up stating I have a PM - but then when I navigate anywhere - it shows my account is not active or something of the sort. I had to clear my cookies and register again (I sent a PM to the mod from the 2nd account and that account was then locked right away)
I signed up again - and this account as not been locked.

I do hope a mod can post up the truth of what they have done - and proof that I never read /replied to any PM's and that I was not on the site anywhere.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Banned

As for the money. I wanted to get the claim form receipt from Canada Post with the cheque I was promised. I would cash the cheque (since they make it out to the sender) and send the buyer's a certified cheque along with the Canada Post documentation.

I am willing to refund the shipping / insurance charges (that Canada Post will pay out) upfront and wait for the refund from Canada Post - if it ever gets here.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:21 PM
The Case Worker

I have a question that you still have not answered. How exactly can you file an insurance claim with the Canada Post on an item that has not been tracked? If it is not tracked (which every item larger than a letter in an envelope is), then there is no way to prove if it was sent or if it reached the destination. I believe you made a bit of a mistake in your scamming logic upon saying you were filing a claim.

If you wrote down an insured value, I would assume that'd mean there is insurance on the item, no? In which case, an insured item is ALWAYS tracked. Let me repeat that, ALWAYS TRACKED. There is no way to insure an item that you cannot guarantee will be followed. I have worked in retail which requires shipping items every day and an insured piece is tracked so if the shipping company loses it, they can file a claim, attempt to look for it at it's last TRACKED destination and then if it cannot be found, then the shipping company will pay the declared value on the item.

Your logic is terrible and I think you're making quite a clear case for scamming. If I were you, it'd be a lot easier just sending their money back. You should not hide behind your computer, do the morally correct thing and return these people's hard earned money. I think it would really suck if I was saving my money for an item and spent any amount of money for some guy to just throw excuses at me for 3 months.

Just quit this crap and show everyone a valid tracking number with all of the information so the buyer can see where his items are. If the tracking number shows that it was lost in transit, then speak to the Canada Post and file the claim. If it was never sent (possibly why you don't have a tracking number), then just refund their money. End of story. I hope you have a nice day.

Last edited by 3.2_CL; 01-07-2007 at 01:23 PM.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Banned

Like I mentioned earlier. If tracking and insurance had been paid for - Canada Post would have paid out the insurance in a timely fashion. Shipping with tracking includes $100 worth of insurance and more can be purchased for an additional fee.

There was no tracking and insurance - however there was proof of shipment. Canada Post wants to get to the bottom of this and that is why a claim was opened for these cases. They also said due to the issues this has caused that they would refund the shipping charges and the minimal insurance - since there is no real proof of the value of the used items.

Also with the scans posted - you can see that there is NO declared value for insurance as there was NO insurance posted and also there was no proof of the value of the item. Does it make sense to put $1000 worth of insurance on a pack of gum and then file for damage / loss, that the shipping company would be liable for? They would have insured it to the amount paid (copy of the sales communication would prove this as well as receipt for payment) - however if this was paid for by the customer - it would have been shipped that way.

I am not sure where you are getting this information from - but go and put regular postage stamps on a package and see if you can track it after its been sent.

Last edited by anthonya1; 01-07-2007 at 02:10 PM.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Banned

-1 for GAMEZILLA
-1 for Niko2000TL

Buyers paid for regular ground shipping and has caused a huge upset for me. If he had paid for the proper shipping to ensure a problem free transaction - it would have been just that.

Even though I had pursued this to many levels - and received confirmation that once the claim is closed that a cheque for the shipping and $100 (min insurance) would be mailed out - the buyer is still on my case.

No insurance was paid for and tracking was also not purchased. I went from $500 for a body kit (skirt package) - down to about $350 shipped ground mail. The buyer tried everything to get the cheapest shipping method - and not that things have not worked out, he is posting threats, sending harsh PM messages, and causing a huge upset in the community.

I do admit I have had other issues - and they follow the same line. The customers are asking for lower then normal prices with cheap shipping from Canada - and are asking to make sure these are listed as gifts / no value to ensure that duties are not to be paid. I only did what was asked form me - and even though these issues have arised, I constantly keep going back to the post office to get this resolved.

My latest offering was to pay the insurance / shipping charges out and take that as a hit until Canada Post clears up this mess. If they don't refund me, I am out the money I sent to the buyers - but that is all I can do to assist with this matter. I feel that this is more then I need to do - but I feel that is fair.

I can not be held responsible if USPS has delivered this and has left it near a door, in a hallway, or at a post office. Someone could have taken this away, it could have been delivered to the wrong address, or its just simply waiting for pickup at the post office near the buyers house. I never received a return shipment - so I really have no idea what has become of these packages.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Administrator

anthonya1-this may come as a surprise to you, but I deleted the above post you made in the Traders Feedback List
Old 01-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Banned

Why would you do that?

It is feedback for a sale / purchase that went downhill with true and accurate information - and I have to proof posted here that this is in no way my fault, though I still come back to help out.

I find it very frustrating that I am being sincere about this and assisting as much as possible - but there are alot of people throwing things in the way, and making this less easy to assist to help the buyers out.

I think I am done - I have offered to pay the insurance / shipping that Canada Post has said they would pay out - even though the buyers have not asked me to do so, and were waiting on this to come from the post office. I have also been in constant contact with the buyers and I know it sounds crazy that this has happened - but it did and I have been as helpful as I can be.

Well you have all my info that is true and accurate and I would like to give me blessing to those that wish to pursue this further - let it be court or other. I have left out some information as I wanted to see where this was going. I want to help - but if help is not needed from me - then so be it.

Directly across the street I have an officer and another just 4 doors down. I will be reviewing this with them and taking action in anyway possible tomorrow.

I am now taking further action on this site.

There is untruthful info posted about me, my information is posted and I have received many threats and accusations.

I will forward everything I have on file as well as the following information in order to have this site shut down temporarily until all my information is removed and I receive back word from the buyers accepting fault - as I have tried my best to assist and will still honor my offer. I have posted proof of shipment and have been in contact with the buyers and that is more then I need to do.

(text deleted by mod Ron A) Do not post it again!

Last edited by anthonya1; 01-07-2007 at 02:47 PM.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by anthonya1
Why would you do that?
For the same reason I deleted the second post.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:57 PM
Banned

RON A - what kind of answer is that?

It is too bad that you could not have left me on PM (the 1st account) so we could communicate and fix this up. I could have sent you the proof before this was ever blown up and we could have decided on how to fix this. Example: I could have sent you the refunds and you could make sure it gets to the member (sort of like a middle person to verify that it was sent / received)

Also as a Moderator I am surprised you handled this the way you did. I do not believe I have communicated with astroboy - but I know then when I signed back up I sent you a PM right away to chat about this - and then I was blocked again. I asked a simple question and never got a reply - just a block. Great way to assist with these issues.

Well take care.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:24 PM

It all just sounds really suspicious that three packages that have been sent through Canada Post into the USA and transferred to USPS has not been received. I was supposed to receive all the necessary equipment for a navi conversion, and a steering wheel, though, I was never under the impression I was trying to go though the cheapest form of shipping available w/o a tracking number or any sort of confirmation. I, for one, am not accusing anyone of being a scammer just yet, though I really do find it rather suspicious given the circumstances. I was given some evidence of actual proof of the items in hand in a word document with pictures. Though the pictures were from auctions off ebay and off BM post from another member. The pictures were altered in word to reduce the contrast, so they were darker than they should be. I have every email saved between Anthony and I, including a statement that was submitted to Canada Post in order to get the claims process started, and our original agreement. I would much rather have the parts I purchased rather than my money back, though it seems like neither may ever happen.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:26 PM
...::AOA::...

RON A, please review all my saved PM's sent and received for any further information regarding my scam as well. My printer has been out of ink for some time and havent been able to print them for my records, so feel free to take a look at them and use them as you wish.

i really hope this issue gets resolved soon, because im getting tired of it. in the end, i just want what i paid for or my money back....
Old 01-07-2007, 03:26 PM
The Talk of New York

anthony, I'll take you up on that offer where you want to refund me $350

I want this to go through Ron A, so he could receive the payment, verify it, and send me a payment via PayPal for that amount, only if its ok with Ron A.

Last edited by Gamezilla; 01-07-2007 at 03:30 PM.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Banned

My resolution / offer is to reimburse what Canada Post has not given me to this date. This ides was sprung upon me by another member that posted in the thread.

If the packages are delivered - then the buyers can keep them and the money ( I do hope I get the refund from C.P to offset this. If I receive any of these packages back - pictures will be taken with all stamp/stickers on the packaging and posted for reference.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Administrator

Niko and Gaping-I can't see your PM's but I will ask Astroboy to look into them and see what can be done.

Niko-you can download PM's to text and either save the text document or copy and paste them to a new Word Document. That way they are all in the same place and if you ever need to send them to someone you can paste them into the PM and send them as quotes. If you want to foward them to me I will take a look at them, or send me a PM and bring me up to date on what has happened so far.

Gaping-you can also send me a PM with what's happened so far, if you want to.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:48 PM
Administrator

My resolution / offer is to reimburse what Canada Post has not given me to this date. This ides was sprung upon me by another member that posted in the thread.

If the packages are delivered - then the buyers can keep them and the money ( I do hope I get the refund from C.P to offset this. If I receive any of these packages back - pictures will be taken with all stamp/stickers on the packaging and posted for reference.
That would certainly help a lot if the buyers were to get a full refund.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Federation Squirtle Squad

...i sell a lot on eBay, if the buyer does not purchase insurance, i ALWAYS buy some type of delivery confirmation, i ship through USPS, delivery confirmation is only 50 cents, what i don't get is that you are selling something expensive, i would NEVER have shipped anything expensive without being able to track it to avoid situations like this, also if shipping internationally, there is almost always some type of tracking, when selling its always BEST to be SAFE than SORRY, most sellers would know this, therefore although my opinion does not matter since i have never purchased from you, i believe this is a scam
Old 01-07-2007, 06:50 PM

I was supposed to be purchasing a complete navi conversion from this guy including the dvd drive, screen, wiring, etc, and a steering wheel, all from an 03 CL. He said it was from a rear-ended CL from a local junk yard his friend was working at and was getting a good deal on the parts. I sent him an International Postal Money order for $400 to him in Canada, and he said it was sent on Thursday Sept. 28, 2006. To this day, I have yet to receive any notice from the Post Office stating I have a package waiting for me at the Post Office, or any package on my front door. I have all my emails that have been sent back and forth from Anthony and I, including our agreement, which I sent along with the money order and a statement which was supposed to be given to Canada Post for the claims process. I did at one point figure this was a scam, as I recieve pictures in a word document, which were from an ebay auction and a sell here on the Black Market from another member. All of the pictures were tampered with, reducing the brightness by 20%, making them darker than the originals. This really did send up a red flag from my end, but I had already sent the Money Order through UPS.
Old 01-07-2007, 06:53 PM
hrj
Three Wheelin'

one question, did you reply this thread just because you wanted to be safe for whatever reason because everyone got your address and phone number OR really want to solve this problem? btw i cant see anything from pics you posted. the pics are very blurred.
Old 01-07-2007, 06:54 PM
K-Fed's Stunt Double

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I shipped someone a PS3 20GB
Via canadapost and it hasn't shown up to them yet..

It was Xpresspost and I sent it 5 weeks ago. You tell me what's wrong

something is F'd up with CP
Old 01-07-2007, 06:58 PM
10th Gear

I will forward everything I have on file as well as the following information in order to have this site shut down temporarily until all my information is removed and I receive back word from the buyers accepting fault - as I have tried my best to assist and will still honor my offer. I have posted proof of shipment and have been in contact with the buyers and that is more then I need to do.

(text deleted by mod Ron A) Do not post it again!
WOW wtf stop the bs get your transaction straight refund the people you owe and dont ruin it for everyone by trying to shut this site down

Quick Reply: WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM anthonya [Scammer Alert]