Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
UA5 JDM Power Folding Mirrors in Silver

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $150
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): CL 2G, TL 2G, Other Honda/Acura
Location (State/Prov/Terr): Can-ON
Item Condition: Used

A pair of used UA5 JDM power folding mirrors. I was going to retrofit them in an Accord but decided not to start the project. Should fit 2G TLs. Tested in working condition.

These mirrors have a light blue tint.

Asking $150 plus shipping. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails UA5 JDM Power Folding Mirrors in Silver-ua5-mirror-1.jpg   UA5 JDM Power Folding Mirrors in Silver-ua5-mirror-2.jpg  
Old 04-16-2016, 11:07 PM
Rev High; Drive Happy

Received 398 Likes on 332 Posts
Do these have heated mirrors and made for LHD?
Old 04-17-2016, 02:17 AM
DIY Mad Scientist

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
They are JDM so made for RHD and I didn't see any wires going to the mirror for the heated feature. If you were to retrofit these into your existing side mirrors you could use your existing heated mirrors and transplant the motors and wire up a JDM folding button. Only problem is that usually the heated mirror button and folding button share the same position.

You could choose a heated button and get an auto open/close module for the mirrors or choose a folding mirror button and have the heated mirrors always on with a kill switch or alternative button. It's not a plug and play install and requires some work.
Old 04-23-2016, 11:49 PM
Rev High; Drive Happy

Received 398 Likes on 332 Posts
Originally Posted by lithiumus
They are JDM so made for RHD and I didn't see any wires going to the mirror for the heated feature. If you were to retrofit these into your existing side mirrors you could use your existing heated mirrors and transplant the motors and wire up a JDM folding button. Only problem is that usually the heated mirror button and folding button share the same position.

You could choose a heated button and get an auto open/close module for the mirrors or choose a folding mirror button and have the heated mirrors always on with a kill switch or alternative button. It's not a plug and play install and requires some work.
Hmn going to have to think on it. I don't live in Toronto anymore (moved to Montreal) so not sure where I could go here that can help me with the custom install.

Was planning to retro it to the 3G TL. Heated mirrors in Montreal is basically a must so... can't give that feature up :/
Old 04-29-2016, 02:16 AM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Custom Folding Mirrors

I rarely use the heated mirror function but for years have wanted these mirrors and to somehow fab up the driver side tilting mirror in reverse to these! It's one of my favorite features of the car and we use it all the time! But with the folding mirrors they don't have that function. Not very mechanically inclined or electrically inclined. But would think the tilting motor would some how need to be added to the jdm ones. Then in park wire the mirrors to fold.
Haven't heard of too many wanting both features.