Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

Traders Feedback List (THESE RATINGS WILL NOT BE TRANSFERRED TO TRADER RATINGS)

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2004, 08:14 PM
Acurazine Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
+1 for "cvajs" Great seller and a good guy. Moleskin arrived prompt and as described.
Old 08-28-2004, 11:01 PM
Instructor

cvajs has sent me moleskin has promised and even went beyond to give me more when I needed it! I'll be ashamed of anybody that doesn't send him $3 after receiving it. He is a good guy.
Old 08-30-2004, 08:48 AM
John Starks - The Dunk

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
+1 for cvajs! Great guy....sent me moleskin for my TSX, and even kept me updated the whole time even when he was waiting for the moleskin to arrive.
Old 08-30-2004, 09:06 AM
Safety Car

+1 for cvajs, delivered as promised and kept me informed throughout the whole process.
Old 08-30-2004, 11:21 PM
Instructor

another +1 for cvajs for the moleskin
Old 08-30-2004, 11:51 PM
Got a Job!

-1 for dets

I bought a JL 500/1 amp from him for $250 shipped. He 'accidentally' sold it on ebay and said he would refund me my money. This was over 2 weeks ago
Old 09-01-2004, 12:54 PM
Mugen grille Club Sec.

Hey I wanted to be able to explain something to ya all. UGLYPSYCHO gave me negative feedback for an item that yes he did buy from me. One. I never got a PM from him when he got the item so how could I respond? We recently got an email asking what all I had done to my car and I wrote back and we had a few small talk emails. Then I got a response from him saying there were a few chips but his friend can touch up the paint nothing major. Nothing about cracks etc. Third I didn't wrap the item I took the item and a box to UPS so they could help me. They said that they could triple wrap it in bubble wrap but not send the items in the box as they would not accept the box for shipment. Something about it being too bulky and they would need me to send it freight. I paid an extra 150 (yes one hundred and fifty) out of my pocket to ship to UglyPsycho and insure the item. UPS told me if anything happens to the item he can file a claim and get reimbursed as they were the ones that would not let me use the box. Not that it matters but he paid me the same amount that he was going to buy the unpainted pieces for...Got them quicker than the others would have shipped and though it is unfortunate that the pieces were chipped (though I do not believe him as he was a terror to deal with.) all he had to do was file a claim. I am sorry that he was not pleased with the item. It is a shame he never allowed me to resolve the issue.
Old 09-01-2004, 08:57 PM
S = Slow

to ColleenMarie. im sorry for my mistake. it wasnt a PM, it was an e-mail. yes we talked about what we had in our cars, and when i responded what i had in my car, i also replied in the same e-mail that i recieved the side skirts. and yes i said they were cracked not chipped. plus she did not tell me that it was insured. she should of responded to the last e-mail i sent her. i didnt know that UPS did not allow the skirts to be boxed. she should of e-mailed/or PM me and told me about the shipping details at UPS. if i would of known about the insurance, i would of complained to UPS and gave her a +1 feedback. also, she says she does not believe that the sideskirts came damaged. just to ease her doubts, i still have the sideskirts in my room, not repainted yet. so if she'd like to see the proof, then i'd be more than glad to send her photos. Colleen- it's important to include all the details when making deals like this otherwise you'd be dealing with alot of misconceptions such as this one. oh yea, i paid 275 for the sideskirts that i bought from her which i could've gotten it for 250 and paid 25 dollars and have one of my friends paint it. the only reason why i bought it from her was to avoid painting it and waiting for it. so now that the sideskirts need to be repainted, it defeats the whole purpose of buying it painted. now i have to spend more money, when i could've saved. i am not a terror to deal with. i conversed with you in a friendly manner. i also sent the full payment right away with no hassle. dont tell me you wouldnt complain if you were in my position.
Old 09-02-2004, 01:48 AM
Pro

-1 for chopper

Originally Posted by Chopper

-1 For Acuraboy. I was supposed to be buying a Covercraft heatshield off of him. I paypal'd and almost a month later asked him where the hell it is, and he responded saying I will be getting a refund from paypal, and that he has been in contact with them.<----- HORSESHIT, I Emailed paypal and asked if there was any record of refund being filed on the transaction between he and I. SO I'm out damn $45

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
funny i should come back on to check this board.
i just chalked this up as a loss.
i sent this cover out to you usps and have yet to receive payment. i asked chopper to clear this up with paypal and got nothing!!
so cut your bull shit lies and stop trying to scam

Edit by Mod Ron A 8/25/2005
After discussing this with the original moderator who assigned the ratings, we have decided to delete the negative ratings posted in the Traders Feedback List for the two parties involved.

In a case like this where each party makes opposing and contrary statements, it is difficult to determine who is right and who is wrong, so we will allow the opposing arguments to cancel each other out and we will remove the negative ratings. Also, since both parties have not received any negative feedback since this occurred, that was taken into consideration.
Old 09-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Burning Brakes

+1 miyaya

Floor mats sent immediately after paypal was received, and arrived in 2 days. Good packaging and product was in described condition.
Old 09-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Mugen grille Club Sec.

It doesn't matter what I say I will be "wrong". Thats cool though. Too bad the paperwork with the INSURANCE information was sent to you. Also I had told you that I would ship on Wed or Thurday and would get you the tracking number then. You paid me on a Saturday and said in the paypal you wanted the tracking number I told you it would ship wed or thurs again and you email everyday (sometimes twice a day) asking if I had sent it yet...Sunday Monday Tue AND Wed I received an email "where is the tracking number " and "when do I get the package" though every day I told you that It was sending wed or thursday. Then When I get you the tracking number you email me back in caps saying that the tracking number must be wrong as YOU couldn't get the info off the UPS website. Well First thing. I am 22 years old and rarely ship anything but I know that the day a tracking number is issued the information won't come up on the website as the tracking number had just been issued and there would be no information to be posted on the website as the tracking number was just scanned. Also I know that if an item is shipped UPS it is insured. I am sorry your item was damaged but no I was never informed that the item was "cracked" you said chipped but that your friend could touch it up. Again the item is insured go to UPS. I have learned a huge lesson. I wont sell on here unless I know someone who knows the person. I have sold to people before and had no issues. I am flexible and really cool during transactions. I want to make sure that people are happy with their purchase usually I make very little to no money on the transaction (mute point) and you are making me out to be some horrible seller when in reality you just jumped to conclusions instead of allowing me to fix the situation. Also I had told you which email to contact me at and that PMs were ideal. You emailed me that the item was CHIPPED at an address I said I check VERY rarely. All of our other correspondences were through my other email and PMS. You set me up for failure on that one. No I would not complain about something like this because I would have given the seller an opportunity to explain. I would not email them at an address they said they rarely check. And if I did I would PM them and ask if they got my email. I would have taken that route before I go spreading on a forum how they are a bad seller. All of this would have been avoided had you just PM-ed me or E-mailed me at the address I told you to email me at. I could have said hey look at your paperwork it is insured. But whatever that is just me.
I do not need pictures but come on lets use logic. You had told me that you were going to purchase the item from ebay for 255 and that your friend would paint it for you for 30 bucks. (first off my MUGEN grille cost 60 to paint it does not cost only 30 bucks to paint the side pieces but ok I will give you the benefit of the doubt) Why was it that close to 2 or 3 weeks after you said all this you PMed me wanting to buy the item. It makes no sense.I put 500 into those pieces and sold em to you for 275 including shipping. I spent 150 on shipping. Whatever. I apologize to the forum for such long drawn out threads but I dont want anyone to think I do not care about my transactions. My suggestion to UglyPSYCHO. Go to UPS and file a claim.
Old 09-02-2004, 01:21 PM
Suzuka Master

Updated 9/2/2004
Old 09-02-2004, 01:42 PM
Instructor

+1 for inky. Super fast shipping and great condition on the tires he sent me.
Old 09-02-2004, 05:46 PM
S = Slow

ok think about it COLLEENMARIE i said my FRIEND meaning he will do it CHEAP (side work). you're the one jumping to conclusions, not me. you know what just forget it. there's no point in arguing with you. everything i say, you always lash out with some kind of excuse or assumption. im not going to explain it to you anymore.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by UglyPsycho
ok think about it COLLEENMARIE i said my FRIEND meaning he will do it CHEAP (side work). you're the one jumping to conclusions, not me. you know what just forget it. there's no point in arguing with you. everything i say, you always lash out with some kind of excuse or assumption. im not going to explain it to you anymore.
you got the part, it was a deal gone ugly, no one is hurt, everyone seems happy, stop harping the issue. next time each needs to get ask more info about what's going on.
Old 09-03-2004, 12:50 AM
Beware of leakage

Originally Posted by acuraboy_RENAMED
funny i should come back on to check this board.
i just chalked this up as a loss.
i sent this cover out to you usps and have yet to receive payment. i asked chopper to clear this up with paypal and got nothing!!
so cut your bull shit lies and stop trying to scam
only chalk, is what you are typing ... total Chalk = Bullshit, YOU told me, YOU were in contact with paypal. When I inquired about it WITH THE TRANSACTION # and reference. They said you HAD NOT submitted a refund, nor dispute with them.
FUCK OFF

EDIT: ONLY Covervraft Heatshield I Ever received was from Mr. which he deserves +1 for if I have not left it already. Was handled via PM between Mr. and I.

After discussing this with the original moderator who assigned the ratings, we have decided to delete the negative ratings posted in the Traders Feedback List for the two parties involved.

In a case like this where each party makes opposing and contrary statements, it is difficult to determine who is right and who is wrong, so we will allow the opposing arguments to cancel each other out and we will remove the negative ratings. Also, since both parties have not received any negative feedback since this occurred, that was taken into consideration.
Old 09-03-2004, 02:58 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by Chopper
only chalk, is what you are typing ... total Chalk = Bullshit, YOU told me, YOU were in contact with paypal. When I inquired about it WITH THE TRANSACTION # and reference. They said you HAD NOT submitted a refund, nor dispute with them.
FUCK OFF

EDIT: ONLY Covervraft Heatshield I Ever received was from Mr. which he deserves +1 for if I have not left it already. Was handled via PM between Mr. and I.
how bout u send me whatever correspondence you've had with paypal and the email associated with your account so a competent person can get this resolved. i'll fix your fuck ups for you. oh and if your gonna use the ever-so-dramatic "large captial bold letter" bitch routing...make sure it's spelled right - it's "preposterous" not "proposturous".
being a blundering idiot can't really be helped but at least try not to sound like one

Old 09-03-2004, 03:37 AM
Doin' da crack shuffle

Heeeeeeeeey, no need for name calling.

This thread isn't for that.
Old 09-03-2004, 03:41 AM
Pro

my bad...just pissed that the mods are totally taking his side on this without even knowing the situation
Old 09-03-2004, 08:00 AM
TSX Bronco

+1 for cvajs

He sent me my moleskin quick and you can't beat the price! Thanks!
Old 09-03-2004, 04:48 PM
Pro

i still don't understand why i get a negative because of chopper's post and he doesn't get one because of my post.
Old 09-04-2004, 12:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Time for me to clean this up..... I think I was very specific what I wanted posted in this thread... anything other than that will be deleted...

take it PM and hash it out..

Thanks
Old 09-07-2004, 04:40 PM
Racer

+1 for "bug230" bought the obx headers from him, he packed everything nicely and they where exactly as he described.
Old 09-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Team Anthracite Webmaster

+1 for cvajs... great guy, got me my moleskin :P
Old 09-12-2004, 11:24 PM

+1 for Liquid Courage. Bought stock 04 TL wheels and tires from him. Rims were exactly how he described them. Very cool guy, enjoy you 04 TL and your new wheels.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:22 AM
S = Slow

+1 aznmunkiboii for nex coilovers; packaging was excellent, fast shipping, and great person to deal with.
Old 09-14-2004, 04:19 PM
All go, no show

+1 for TLdude...

Just received my Comptech Exhaust today.. They look great!!
Old 09-14-2004, 04:53 PM
cl-:P

+ 1 for ATXCLS, great guy to deal with, highly recomend you do business with him if you ever have the opportunity.
Old 09-15-2004, 09:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
+1 for NSXNEXT. He bought my PIAA fogs light from me.
Old 09-15-2004, 09:29 AM
Senior Moderator

+1 for cartan. He bought the new gauge pod A piller I had.
Old 09-18-2004, 01:38 PM
G
Bitten.

+1 for sxsublime, sent payment really quick and was generally great to do business with.
Old 09-18-2004, 01:53 PM
3rd Gear

+1 for AJP97.
sold me his mufflers.
Old 09-21-2004, 10:37 PM
Moderator Alumnus

+1 for jonesi

sent item in excellent condition as promised.
Old 09-22-2004, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

+1 for dark knight. Bought the Acura Neck pillows I had for sale.
Old 09-22-2004, 02:20 PM
Burning Brakes

+1 Ant771 - bought pulleys - prompt payment

+1 withoutcomp1 - bought crank pulley - prompt payment
Old 09-23-2004, 06:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
+1 for ju5tchi11en, sold me a camber kit
Old 09-24-2004, 08:52 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
Update done.
Old 09-25-2004, 12:51 AM
Beware of leakage

+ 2 for Sidemarker
I bought, on two sperate occasions.
1-- Kenneth Cole Black Laptop bag
2-- Greddy Evo B-Pipe w/cat
Both were in great condition as he told me.
Old 09-26-2004, 04:09 PM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
+1 for jonesi he bought my oem all season mats
Old 09-26-2004, 10:19 PM
Advanced

+1 Wash N Wax ... nice guy to deal with. i'm happy with the purchase since i needed new tires and this was a great deal.

Quick Reply: Traders Feedback List (THESE RATINGS WILL NOT BE TRANSFERRED TO TRADER RATINGS)