CLOSED: Sylvania Silverstar H11 Bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2012 | 07:54 PM
Advanced

Sylvania Silverstar H11 Bulbs

Category: Lights
Price: $20
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): CL 2G, RDX, RL 2G, RL 1G, RSX, TL 4G, TL 3G, TL 2G, TL 1G, TSX 2G, TSX 1G, ZDX, Integra, Legend, Vigor, Other Honda/Acura, CSX
Location (State/Prov/Terr): CA
Item Condition: Used

I sold my 2007 Acura RL recently and I have a couple of leftover new and used OEM parts for sale. All are in excellent and working condition.

For $20 you get all 4 H11 bulbs. I think one of them is not working but I am not sure which one since I don't have my car to test them out now.

Local pickup in West Los Angeles only.

Feel free to make reasonable offer.

Sylvania Silverstar H11 Bulbs-sylvania-silverstar-h11-bulbs.jpg
Old 10-14-2012 | 08:18 PM
Administrator

I guess you got irritated that I wouldn't mark your items as sold so you decided to post 12 threads with 1 item in each thread.

There's nothing in the rules against that, and good luck with me making any changes to them, but I do have a rule about bumping which must be followed.

This is the rule, which I have been using for a long time and didn't make up just for you.

We have no objection to your posting multiple sale threads, since that is what the Search function was designed for. We only ask that you use discretion when making new threads, and if you have more than 3, split up the bumps so they don't all post at the same time, which would not be fair to other members.

Limit the bumps to a maximum of 3 threads at a time, and allow at least 6 hours between multiple bumps please.
Let me know if you have any questions about this.
Old 11-12-2012 | 07:11 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Ron A
I guess you got irritated that I wouldn't mark your items as sold so you decided to post 12 threads with 1 item in each thread.

There's nothing in the rules against that, and good luck with me making any changes to them, but I do have a rule about bumping which must be followed.

This is the rule, which I have been using for a long time and didn't make up just for you.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.
I don't have any objections provided it's easier for seller to sell multiple items and to edit when the item has been sold.

I was able to edit on other forums so I am not sure why can't I do this, unless you're willing to be irritated by me sending you PMs when one of my item was sold each time.

Try to make it easier for sellers to mark items as SOLD in a thread so they don't have to create threads for each item.
Old 11-12-2012 | 08:11 PM
Administrator

The edit capability is set at 15 mins for good reason, and we have explored other options extensively. This is not going to be changed.

The primary reason for this is that too many people posted something they eventually regretted saying, and, after receiving many controversial replies, edited their post, thereby rendering the rest of the thread incomprehensible. In the Black Market, people were editing their posts after complaints were received, making a meaningful investigation of any claims very difficult.

You will have to post all price updates, changes, pictures, etc. in the thread, and if I feel the information justifies an update I will take the necessary action. I do not usually update specific items that have been sold due to the workload involved, so your post will have to serve as notice that the item has been sold.

I'm sorry but there is no way to allow individual members to selectively edit their posts.

Sorry, I don't mark individual items as sold due to the workload and if I do it for one person I would have to do it for everyone.

Your post that it is sold will serve to inform people that it's no longer available.
Old 11-12-2012 | 09:39 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Ron A
The edit capability is set at 15 mins for good reason, and we have explored other options extensively. This is not going to be changed.

The primary reason for this is that too many people posted something they eventually regretted saying, and, after receiving many controversial replies, edited their post, thereby rendering the rest of the thread incomprehensible. In the Black Market, people were editing their posts after complaints were received, making a meaningful investigation of any claims very difficult.

You will have to post all price updates, changes, pictures, etc. in the thread, and if I feel the information justifies an update I will take the necessary action. I do not usually update specific items that have been sold due to the workload involved, so your post will have to serve as notice that the item has been sold.

I'm sorry but there is no way to allow individual members to selectively edit their posts.

Sorry, I don't mark individual items as sold due to the workload and if I do it for one person I would have to do it for everyone.

Your post that it is sold will serve to inform people that it's no longer available.
I did exactly that in the original thread by replying items that were sold piece by piece but I am still getting PMs from buyers whom I have to reply them that the specific item has been sold.

This is exactly why I separate all the items into different threads and then I get a response that I am not suppose to do that (or so I feel).

I don't visit the forum that often anymore so I'll keep my bump to 3 threads per day as you requested.

If there is any other rules that I miss, please let me know.

Thanks.
Old 11-13-2012 | 06:20 PM
Advanced

Exclamation

Please close the remaining threads.