Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

SOLD! FS: Original Rims and Tires (17" Enkei)

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Godfather of Chrome

Location: Santa Cruz, and yes I'm a hippie with retro 1970s sideburns and a chrome fetish
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SOLD! FS: Original Rims and Tires (17" Enkei)

Hi guys,

Up for sale here is a complete set of original Acura 17" rims and tires. These are the rims that came on my 2006 TL, but I have chosen to go to a larger size. The rims are in absolutely steller condition; I would go so far as to say "like new". If you're looking to get a new set of OEM but don't want to pay the exorbitant price Acura charges -- not to mention have to worry about fitting them with the Michelins, which are also very expensive tires -- then you have come to the right place! I will also include the TPMS sensors, as I do not want to take them out and risk a tire shop damaging the rims while removing them.

I am an absolute meticulous freak about my car, so when I say these things are immaculate, believe me, I mean it. You will not be disappointed at all with the condition of these rims and tires. I've never once scraped a curb, ran into anything, or anything of that nature in the seven or eight months since I drove her off the Acura dealership lot in late October. The tires are the original ones that came on the rims, and have tons of life left. I have about 9,500 miles on my car, so that's how many miles are on the tires. You can see in one of the pictures below how much tread is left. It's ridiculous! I've never even gotten loose or peeled out!

Tire specifications:
Michelin Pilot HX MXM4
P235/45 R17 93W
There is a TINY scratch on the lip of the passenger rear rim. This was done by one of the grease monkeys at Goodyear during a routine tire service. As you can see, it is about the same size as the "2000" text on the face of the dime in the picture; only a couple millimeters in legth. It is quite likely that you wouldn't have even seen this after you bought the rims, but I don't want any surprises for you.

$1,000 or best offer.

I know what these things are worth, so please - e-mail - me with serious offers only. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I don't want to waste my or your time haggling; if you're serious and looking to get yourself some nice rims, or replace the ones that came on your car, you know the value of these bad boys.

I would prefer that you come and pick them up because shipping and handling can get up around $200 (rims and tires are heavy), but I will ship them if you need me to. I live in Santa Cruz (California Bay Area).

Check out the pictures below. Click on any image to open a larger one in a new browser window.

Old 06-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Godfather of Chrome

Location: Santa Cruz, and yes I'm a hippie with retro 1970s sideburns and a chrome fetish

Anyone?
Old 06-15-2007, 12:18 PM
Godfather of Chrome

Friday bump.

I'll take anything reasonable. Shoot me a PM or e-mail ( brett@nisene.com ).
Old 06-15-2007, 01:22 PM
Godfather of Chrome

^^ Yeah because most of them have spent the majority of their time rubbing against curbs and peeling out. Mine are completely fresh and have had a very gentle life.

The point is, I don't go around hijacking other FS threads saying "you should charge this much". That's weak.

New tires like mine: $202 each
Adjusted cost due to them being used: $100 each
Total for used tires: $400

New rims like mine: $250ish each
Adjusted cost due to them being used: $125 each
Total for used rims: $500

Total for the used package, based on my "not-knowing-much-about-selling-stuff" adjustments: approximately $900.

I'd contemplate $750, but nothing south of that.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:16 PM
seizure force field!

Received 115 Likes on 95 Posts
I turned down a set exactly like yours, IMMACULATE, much less miles... price was 600-650 iirc. so 750 is about right. Good luck on your sale.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:50 PM
Godfather of Chrome

If anybody would actually PUT UP any sort of money that they say they would, the BM would be a worthwhile place to sell stuff. Those looking to buy from here are looking for bottom-feeder rock-bottom prices; I guess I should expect that since I, myself, didn't pay a dime to put my stuff up for sale.

As it is, this place is like Craigslist Light.

...and no, that is not a compliment.

I guess I'll get off my soapbox now. Anyone intersted in some nice wheels, shoot me an e-mail or PM.

Thanks.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:21 PM
9th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You have email.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:00 PM
Godfather of Chrome

Sold!

$800 cash.