Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Innovative MOTOR MOUNTS 99-03 acura tl

Category: Accessories
Price: $150
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 2G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): CA
Item Condition: Used

I have the Front and Rear motor mounts available from the package of three. I believe that these are the two that normally need repairs.

These are motor mounts that are intended to NOT BREAK EVER. In fact, the website offers lifetime warranties for all of their mounts if they break. I couldn't return mine because they are still functional. I decided to go back to the factory-style motor mounts, so I'm trying to get rid of these to another Acura TL owner that has been through many, many motor mounts like myself.

These motor mounts appear to be no longer available from Innovative, so here's your chance.

These are rated "75A BLACK", which according to Innovative, is described as follows:
75A Black - The 75A Black bushings come standard on all H/F - Series engines. These engines weigh more and need a stronger bushing. We recommend 75A for street and track vehicles that make more than average horsepower. This rating of bushing is also for those that would like a stiffer feel and less engine flex. (65A Red absorb a bit more vibration than the 75A, but again, all of these are no longer available.)

REMEMBER, THESE ARE ONLY THE FRONT AND REAR MOTOR MOUNTS. MAKE SURE THESE ARE THE ONES YOU NEED BEFORE PURCHASING.
Attached Thumbnails Innovative MOTOR MOUNTS 99-03 acura tl-motor-mounts.jpg  

Last edited by 4gets N SportShift; 07-15-2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: I should've selected "Accessories"