Color:

Location (State/Prov):

I'm Havin a Garage Sale, Come'n Get It

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 02:00 PM
2 FAST TL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm Havin a Garage Sale, Come'n Get It

Hey Guys, I have numerous items for sale, take your pick or buy it all.

First up I have a Authentic NFL football autographed by the late and great REGGIE WHITE with a certificate of aunthenticity all in a secure case. **Mint Condition** As we all know he was just entered into the hall of fame and his autogrpahed stuff is gonna sky rocket so I have been told by numerous collectors and sports shops. I am selling this because I wanna get married and get a house. If it doesn't sell here it's goin on ebay. I don't know what to ask for this but I can tell you right now it's worth over $3800 so i'll take $4,500 or best offer.

2nd off I am selling a lot of my Derby Owners CLub cards, for those of you who don't know what this is, it's a virtual reality horse racing game found at Dave & Busters, GAme Works, etc...etc. I have 28 cards all many generations deep with awesome wins and very fast. I am giving up the game to get a house and save money. I am aksing $50.00 for those cards or best offer...

Next we have a Sega Genesis system with no cables or controllers, Just the bare system (Works fine) I will take $50.00 for that or best offer.

Next up, and last but not least, I have Barry Bonds Rookie card in a protective case worth $$$$$$$. I am aksing $300 for that as its worth well over that now and as years pass it will be worth thousands..PM me with any questions.