Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
HT Spec shift kit for 04-08 Acura TL

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $150
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): CA
Item Condition: Brand New

I am selling a Brand New HT Spec Shifter kit for an 04-06Acura TL. $150 shipped to your door. Unless your in canada or somewhere far. I don't know if it will fit other cars but you can ask Marcus at Heeltoeauto or go to the website to check it out. I am willing to trade for H&R Sport Springs for an 04-08 TL Non Type S. Springs can be used or new. Read below for all the details
I have the stainless steel shift knob and I added the clutch hose and fluid. This item is 199.99 plus tax and shipping on the site. I would rather trade for springs. So PM me if interested.

This kit includes a Short shifter, Shifter Bushings, and a 1lb weighted Maven Shift Knob & Stainless Braided Clutch Hose from Fastline Performance!
Options include choosing your model year and shift knob finish.

The function of each item in this kit adds a significant advantage to the whole system, but without all the items working together the system is flawed. Many people purchase these items individually, looking for shifting nirvana. Many of these people find themselves completing this package to get the best function out of their shifter, and spending a lot more in the process! DO IT RIGHT. Get a HT-Spec Shifter Package to improve the overall function and feel of your manual-Honda/Acura's shifter!

SAVE THE MANUALS!

Read up on the benefits of each item, and how they work together to complete the shifter upgrade properly:
Short shifter: Shortens the throw of the shift lever, making the distance traveled shorter and the shift a bit faster.
1 lb Maven Shift Knob: Adds weight to the shifter which increases momentum. This smooths out the notchy feeling that is added with the installation of the short shifter.
Shifter Bushings: These aluminum bushings replace the rubber bushings on the shift cables that deflect under the force of shifting, which is exacerbated by the added weight of the Maven knob.
OPTIONAL ADDITION:Fastline Performance Clutch Hose: With a faster smoother shift it is necessary to improve the smoothness and accuracy of clutch operation. This hose, along with the supplied fluid from Honda, will restore and improve the feel of the clutch pedal for more accurate friction-zone modulation and faster reactions you'll need with you revitalized shift system!
Astute readers will notice the HT-Spec Stage 1 Shifter Package does not include shifter base bushings, as replacing these will serve only to increase the level of vibration and discomfort of the driving experience, detracting from the high-end nature of your Honda/Acura
Attached Thumbnails HT Spec shift kit for 04-08 Acura TL-photo-3-.jpg   HT Spec shift kit for 04-08 Acura TL-photo.jpg  
Old 12-09-2011, 03:23 AM
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
Tempting.. I wonder if this would fit my 07 type s
Old 12-09-2011, 09:56 AM
Instructor

You would have to ask Marcus at Heeltoeauto.com
Old 12-09-2011, 10:43 AM
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
why are you selling it? and how difficult is to install? thanks
Old 12-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Instructor

I like the way my car shifts now and so i decided not to install it. I dont know how hard it is to install. I did my evo 9 in a couple hours.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
The 07-08 Needs a different shifter bushing set, which we can exchange with buyer as needed.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:02 PM
Instructor

Item sold moderators please close thread