Color:

Location (State/Prov):

CLOSED: HP TC1100 Tablet Computer, WIFI, Bluetooth, SD Card Slot

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HP TC1100 Tablet Computer, WIFI, Bluetooth, SD Card Slot

I have for sale a Hewlett Packard TC1100 Tablet Computer. This computer was used for a construction management business. It was often used to keep track of construction progress and accessing the timeline and cost break downs. This computer with a Charger, Good battery, Bluetooth, Wifi, XP pro installed. It also comes with a USB Keyboard with integrated mouse, and an aftermarket stylus, This particular was often used as a desktop. This lightweight tablet notebook is for easy travel and wifi connection. It comes with a Centrino processor, 512 mb of Ram and is in decent conditon. Also installed with Windows XP, Nividia Geforce 2 Video, and a 10.4 TFT active matrix Screen. This computer is touch screen and the cool part about it that it allows you to write on the screen and the tablet actually recognizes your letter and convert them to text.

There is a detachable keyboard made for these tablets but it is not included in this sale. This computer was often used as a desktop in the office trailer rather than used out in the field. It was often connected to the HP docking station and the usb keyboard was used. I have a docking station that can be included for an extra $50. The docking station has a CDRW/DVD Combo unit, makes it perfect for home, office and great for travel. It also has an additional 4 USB connections not including the 2 on the computer itself.

If you ever wanted to get the original stylus, you can get one off of ebay for very cheap. And I found a place that sells the swivel keyboard for about $50. http://store.prioritycomputerparts.c...rce=googlebase

The Bad:
In the 2 pictures below you can see the scuff marks on the top of the unit. One shows where the chrome plating chipped near the stylus storage and the other is an abrasion. It does not effect computer performance. As you can see in the pic it works just fine.

I am looking to get $200 without docking station and $250 with docking station.

Here is how the unit looks in the docking station

Old 08-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am interested in the tc1100 how do i contact you to have it picked up if you still have it? thank you
Old 08-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Administrator

Received 1,004 Likes on 574 Posts
The OP hasn't updated the thread since 07-02-2009, and hasn't been in the forums since 01-04-2010.

This thread is closed for lack of updates or bumps by OP.

You can send a PM if you think there's a chance, and the OP can PM me with a link to this thread if he/she wants this opened. If the thread does not have the new "search information" posted in the first post, he/she will have to submit a new thread since I can't edit the first post without this information.

If you are not eligible to send PM's yet, you will have to wait and see if the thread is opened again.