Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool HEcreated's Going back to stock sale, Finally... =]

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TSX 1G, Other Honda/Acura
Location (State/Prov/Terr): HI
Item Condition: Used

Please read carefully. All items are available unless indicated otherwise. OP shall be updated where possible. Please PM or Post if interested.
  • IN NO RUSH TO SELL ANYTHING.
  • PRICING: For all prices listed, if you do find them elsewhere for a cheaper price, then I would highly suggest buying them there. If you are not interested, I kindly ask for the refrainment of cluttering this thread with arbitrary posts.
  • SHIPPING: PLEASE KNOW THAT I AM LOCATED IN HAWAII, SO SHIPPING IS A MUST (unless you are local… ). If the item(s) is/are small and can comfortably fit within a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate box with adequate packaging materials, it can be shipped that way. Otherwise, the item will be shipped via a custom box and any carrier of the buyer’s preference, as buyer is responsible for shipping costs. From my experience of shipping any item to and from the continental US (both east and west coasts), USPS Parcel/Standard Post is the most inexpensive and is quite reliable. Items will be packaged SECURELY and include delivery confirmation and insurance. Please contact me for price quote.
  • Thank you for viewing.

PARTS LIST

AMR Coilovers
  • Should fit ’03-’07 Accords, I4 and V6, Coupe or Sedan. FRONT COILOVERS WILL BE DIRECT FIT FOR '04-'08 TSX; REAR COILVERS WILL REQUIRE MACHINING (I.E. NARROWING) OF THE LOWER MOUNTING BUSHING TO FIT WITHIN THE NARROWER TSX REAR KNUCKLE (I.E. THE '03-'07 ACCORD HAS A SLIGHTLY LARGER REAR KNUCKLE). SEE NEUSPEED SUPERCUP KIT PRODUCT NUMBERS FOR COMPARISON BETWEEN THE TWO CHASSIS; THEY PRODUCT NUMBERS ARE IDENTICAL.
  • Swift Springs: 12K Front | 6K Rear | 65mm ID | 9" Length
  • Originally valved for OLD HyperCo Springs: 10K Front | 8K Rear | 65mm ID | 8" Length. AMR confirmed revalving would not be necessary with these new spring rates.
  • Miles & Approximate Time Frame Used (if known): Bought with ~10,000 miles. Additionally used for ~4,000 miles and ~five (5) months.
  • AMR spanner wrench included.
  • Very good condition. No blown shocks. No rust. All dampening adjustment knobs intact and function properly. All adjustable collars spin freely. Spring seat collar teeth intact and function properly. No issues with the thread shock body. Threads on shock body clean up nicely. Lower mounting base and adjustable collars/spring seats have scratches due to height adjustment (via spanner wrench) and removing/re-installing multiple times. The two front dust boots have tears, but buyer will be provided with brand new replacement boots. There are no missing parts. The cosmetic blemishes DO NOT AFFECT PERFORMANCE. . Highly suggest buyer to examine all moving parts and re-tighten, adjust, lubricate, etc. before installing.
  • Driving style was ALL “daily driven”, mostly highway and some city; zero track or occasional track/spirited runs.
  • PRICE: $1,100 FIRM + BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING & PAYPAL FEES.
  • Pictures below.

Skunk2 Front UCA Camber Kit
  • Part Number: 516-05-0004
  • Should fit ’03-’07 Accords, I4 and V6, Coupe or Sedan; ’04-’08 Acura TSX (CL7/CL9). May also fit 3rd Generation Acura TLs (2004-2008), but buyer will need to verify/confirm compatibility.
  • Miles & Approximate Time Frame Used (if known): Bought brand new with zero (0) miles. Used for ~4,000 miles and ~five (5) months.
  • Very good condition. No rust. All parts (ball joints, allen bolts, camber plates, bushings, etc.) move freely and function properly. There are no missing parts. The cosmetic blemishes DO NOT AFFECT PERFORMANCE. Highly suggest buyer to examine all moving parts and re-tighten, adjust, lubricate, etc. before installing.
  • PRICE: $240 FIRM + BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING & PAYPAL FEES.
  • Pictures below.

J-Power Rear Camber Kit
  • Part Number: Search Ebay.
  • Should fit ’03-’07 Accords, I4 and V6, Coupe or Sedan; ’04-’08 Acura TSX (CL7/CL9). May also fit 3rd Generation Acura TLs (2004-2008), but buyer will need to verify/confirm compatibility.
  • Miles & Approximate Time Frame Used (if known): Bought brand new with zero (0) miles. Used for ~20,000 miles and ~two (2) years.
  • Very good condition. No rust. All parts (locking nuts, hollow camber arms) spin/move freely and function properly. No issues with any threaded component and thread. Threads clean up nicely. Locking nuts and hollow camber arms have scratches due to multiple adjustments to the camber and toe settings. Rubber bushings show some distortion, but no tears, rips or damage. There are no missing parts. The cosmetic blemishes and distorted rubber bushings DO NOT AFFECT PERFORMANCE. Highly suggest buyer to examine all moving parts and re-tighten, adjust, lubricate, etc. before installing.
  • PRICE: $50 FIRM + BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING & PAYPAL FEES.
  • Pictures below.

TSX IM with P2R Gasket
  • Part Number: TSX Intake Manifold (’04-’05 Acura TSX) - 17110-RBB-000; P2R Gasket (’04-’08 Acura TSX) - P113-01.
  • Should fit ’03-’05 Accords, I4, Coupe or Sedan. Also ’04-’05 Acura TSX.
  • Miles & Approximate Time Frame Used (if known): Bought used with approximately ~2,000 miles used. Did not install (i.e. additionally used for zero (0) miles) before stored.
  • Good condition. All parts appear normal. Assuming that the cosmetic blemishes would not affect performance.
  • PRICE: $120 FIRM + BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING & PAYPAL FEES.
  • Pictures below.

Please read carefully. All items are available unless indicated otherwise. OP shall be updated where possible. Please PM or Post if interested. Thank you for viewing.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:10 PM
Administrator

Received 1,005 Likes on 575 Posts
I changed your thread from a "Part Out" to a "Going Back to Stock" sale.

When some people see part out, they don't look further and start posting requests for all kinds of parts, and I hope to eliminate this extra workload for me and the cluttering up of your thread for you.

I will do what I can as far as updating the OP but in threads like these with multiple parts I can't promise anything.

Frequent posts showing price updates and what items are left for sale will help.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:31 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 181 Likes on 164 Posts
Nice coilovers there! I have AMR coils on my car. Love them!
GL w/sale!
Old 09-20-2013, 12:04 PM
9th Gear

Originally Posted by Ron A
I changed your thread from a "Part Out" to a "Going Back to Stock" sale.

When some people see part out, they don't look further and start posting requests for all kinds of parts, and I hope to eliminate this extra workload for me and the cluttering up of your thread for you.

I will do what I can as far as updating the OP but in threads like these with multiple parts I can't promise anything.

Frequent posts showing price updates and what items are left for sale will help.
Thanks Ron!! Always appreciate your assistance here.

Originally Posted by anthracitecl
Nice coilovers there! I have AMR coils on my car. Love them!
GL w/sale!
Thanks! Glad you support AMR as well
Old 10-07-2013, 11:47 AM
9th Gear

J-Power Rear Camber Kit SOLD.

OPEN TO OFFERS. LET'S GET THIS STUFF SOLD
Old 11-18-2013, 01:00 PM
9th Gear

PRICE DROP!

Coilovers: $1,050 + Shipping/PayPal
Skunk2: $220 + Shipping/PayPal
IM / P2R Gasket: $100 + Shipping/PayPal

LMK.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:14 PM
9th Gear

Bump. Open to offers.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:17 PM
9th Gear

TSX manifold sold. Bump TTT.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:22 PM
9th Gear

PRICE DROP!

Coilovers: $1,000 + Shipping/PayPal
Skunk2: $240 Shipped (includes PayPal) to CONUS. Location exclusions may apply.

LMK.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:20 PM
9th Gear

Bump.

Skunk2 UCAs pending sell.

Last edited by HEcreated487; 02-10-2014 at 03:22 PM.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:17 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,159 Likes on 909 Posts
Money sent for the camber kit
Old 03-05-2014, 07:53 AM
Administrator

Received 1,005 Likes on 575 Posts
Thread closed due to most stuff sold and starting new thread for coilovers https://acurazine.com/forums/car-parts-sale-361/amr-coilovers-%7C-swift-springs-%7C-custom-906417/