Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: Parting out Cyclone Blue.. 1st Gen CL, 97-99!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 08:39 AM
how handsome I am

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation FS: Parting out Cyclone Blue.. 1st Gen CL, 97-99!

Hey guys, I never thought the day would come when I was going to be parting out my CL, but unfortunately it has. I've decided to sell my Cyclone Blue and get into an 02-03 TL-S ( )

MOD EDIT: See post #5 for what's still for sale.

Here are some of the parts that I'll be selling... All parts have local priority first, and then shipping will be considered if they haven't sold.

1) ViS Carbon Fiber hood: $600 obo - Alright, it was 1/20 produced exclusively for Acurazine members just over a year ago... it's going some small fading in the clear coat, a couple tiny scratches here and there, but no cracks at all. It's a hot item, and is ready to be sold. Also, its still less than you'd be paying for an OEM hood, so...

2) OEM 98-99 CL Fog Lights: $350 obo - These fog lights are the real deal, OEM Acura part. Fit perfectly onto a 98-99 model.. it's plug and play basically. These lights are NO LONGER PRODUCED by Acura, so whenever you find them on the market, you'd better scoop 'em up. As far as I know, I have the last set available, so get em quick 'cause they may not be here for long.

3) WW front air dam 97-99: $300 obo - Another hot item, this front lip is unpainted and slight scratches here and there which would be covered by a paint job anyways (just some scratches on the bottom side, which wouldn't be noticeable to begin with.) The lip dramatically increases the aggressive look of the car and its a wonder why Acura didn't have one like it come OEM to begin with.

4) PSPEC Short Shifter kit (entire kit): $200 obo + trade of YOUR stock shifter: Probably my favorite mod on the CL hands down, this shifter dramatically decreases the throw and distance of shifts. Search for reviews in 1gCL on the PSPEC shifter - not a bad one in the lot, and it's getting more and more difficult each day to get one because it's not mass produced. Just a tiny scratch on the shift knob... barely noticible! Custom built for the CL!

5) KYB AGX Adjustable Struts / Eibach Sportline springs + trade for your stock suspension: $400 obo - Bought these last year, and they dramatically tightened the feel and suspension of the car. Probably my second favorite mod behind the short shifter. lowers the car approximately 1.75'' - 2.00''. Not too low, and not too high either. A favorite combo for members of the 1gCL board.

6) Autotecnic S7 Gauges: $50 obo - some pretty tight gauges I used to have on my car... a step up from your average reverse glow gauges I think.

7) Clear Corner lenses: $20 - Clear corner lenses to replace the stock amber ones. No cracks.

This is all for now... I do have some MSD parts that I will put up here soon, as well as other small parts. I will also try and have pics up this afternoon.

All items with "obo" next to them are negotiable. Remember, local (305 / 786/ 954) has top priority. However, if parts dont sell, I will be willing to ship or meet halfway if you're in the state of FL somewhere.

-Alex
Old 03-01-2007, 06:40 PM
how handsome I am

Alright, got some new parts up for sale that I've dug up out of the closet. To confirm ignition part numbers, just goto http://www.msdignition.com and search for the number. For the SPC kit, visit http://www.SPCPerformance.com and check for the appropriate part number by clicking on the link. It will list the 1st gen CL there.

Also, we can discuss shipping once you're interested in buying. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------

1) An MSD Blaster SS Coil, pt# 8207. $40

2) MSD Power cap, pt#8291. $30

3)MSD 6A Ignition, pt# 6200. $155

4) JDM Prelude Amber Sidemarkers. These come off the 96-00 Honda Civic, 97-01 Honda Prelude, and 97-01 CR-V. Genuine Honda parts! 30$

5) Pic of the Autotecnic AC S7 gauges

6) SPC Balljoint Kit, pt#67125 (-1.25 degrees / +1.25 degrees) (with additional Washers made to fit perfectly. The washers that originally came with the kit did not fit when I first tried to install it, so I took it off, got new washers from SPC, but never put the kit back on again.) $120
Old 03-01-2007, 07:33 PM
4x4- fat chicks cant jump

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im interested in the ignition parts. Is there any extensive/difficult wiring involved, or is it mostly plug and play?
Old 03-01-2007, 08:30 PM
how handsome I am

Originally Posted by 5-speed
Im interested in the ignition parts. Is there any extensive/difficult wiring involved, or is it mostly plug and play?
not sure my friend. These are all NIB.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:43 AM
how handsome I am

Well, car was sold day before yesterday - but I still have some parts.

MSD Ignition same as above - NEW PRICE 100$

MSD Blaster Coil and Cap combo - NEW PRICE 50$ (for both!)

JDM Prelude sidemarkers - NEW PRICE 20$

SPC Ball joint kit - NEW PRICE 80$

PM me or e-mail me @ alex.granado@gmail.com if anyone's interested.

These are the only parts I have available right now.

Also these parts are all still NIB.

-Alex
Old 05-13-2008, 11:07 AM
how handsome I am

bump