Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS-Jet Ski(70MPH),JL Subs w/Box TOP END equip., Motorcycle &More-All MINT!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 03:36 PM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS-Jet Ski(70MPH),JL Subs w/Box TOP END equip., Motorcycle &More-All MINT!!

I have for sale or will consider trades:

-1998 Sea Doo XP Limited: 951cc 2-Stroke motor. 2-seater with under-seat suspension (only ski I know w/this). very low hours. Never been in salt-water, never stored in water. always maintained by pros by or before scheduled time. Mint in and out. Engine so spotless it looks brand new-no exxageration. body and hull (and whole ski) is mint. there are no bumps, dents, knicks, gouges etc. body and hull mint. This jetski has never even been driven onto the beach, that's how clean the hull is. There is not one thing wrong with this machine. It runs and drives perfect. No body damage/defects. one small part of top plastic has tiny bit of sun fade, but it is a $40 part new if it really bothered you, but I don't really notice it. It has a front splash-guard on front.
It also comes with a brand new aluminum trailer. It is a very good trailer, not a cheapo one. It has larger wheels with fenders (which keeps trailers bearings from heating so badly. It also has the bearing buddies which save your wheel bearings and should be on all trailers....dont know why they are not). It has all lights, ready to register. I also have ball and receiver so all you need is the hole for the hitch on your vehicle, unless you just have a ball mounted on your bumper. And I have adapters so the trailer lights will fit any vehicle.
It also comes with the best cover I could buy, and its official SeaDoo brand made for the ski.
I have as many life vests as you want. I also have a wakeboard, water-skis and a tube from our boat (with all tow ropes + attachments) if wanted. I have never used the ski to pull any of that stuff, but if you want it, it's yours.
This is no ski to give a small kid etc. It does 68-70MPH and if you've been on the water, you know that is VERY fast. It also handles like you wouldn't believe. It can be adjusted on the fly to either carve so hard you'd better hold on tight or trimmed to not bite as hard. Ask for pics & more details or questions. $3000 firm

- 2 JL Audio 12" W3 dual-Voice-Coil Subwoofers in JL's H.O Box, which is their top-end box. Speakers are allready pre-wired with only 1 pair of spealer wire terminals, so all pre-wired and ready to go. They will take 1000 watts RMS easy,, but allthough I ran them with a 800 watt RMS amp, I have heard them hooked up to a Kicker amp putting out 400 watts. (but it's kicker power!) and they sounded amazing. They look and sound like new. No scuffs, scratches to box/carpet. Every part of both speakers is mint. Can hear running no problem. This box and a quality amp will hit so low clean and hard without any distortion. Must See. Again, ask or e-mail any questions. Price negotiable....

The box was almost $700 new. It has not been used much, and never abused. I forgot to say that I have brand new 4 guage Power and Ground Wire, with fuses and 1 new fuse holder. there are 2 included, but the second one works but the threads are a bit screwed up. Its not a big deal and isn't attached to the 4 guage yet. Like I said, they are brand new. never used. Also have the ends to attach the ground and the Power cable to the battery. Plus, I have a good set of monster wire RCA jacks and the remote wire. So that would be a whole wiring kit, but its not a cheap one purchased as a kit. Oh, And I will give you a good set of speaker wire for it also.

Just because I have to list a price, I'll say $350 for all or best offer. I am open to offers as long as they are reasonable. Again, until you see the pics or look in person its hard to appreciate the condition of this setup. But, it looks no different than the day I bought it, again no lie.

I will give my e-mail after 1 more item I have to list....

-Last is my 1984 Honda Magna. I have a pic on my account. It is a 700cc V-4 Power Cruiser. It has a top speed of 135-140 MPH. I hit 135 and allthough it still had more, I was scared sh*t-less, so that was the 1 and only time I have really gone up to or over 100mph.
Again, like all my stuff, this thing is MINT. I know so many people claim this, but I swear to you that I am not exxagerating. I encourage anyone to look in person, and I will send/post pics for any interested that show in good detail the condition (not like in person). The bike has new tires, saddlebags, removeable small sport windshield, 5 speed + over-drive (so 6 speed really). It has a hydralic clutch and brake levers. Only 12,000 miles. Never ever touched the ground, even like a fall off the kickstand or center-stand. Many add-on parts. All maintainence up to date. VAlves adjusted, new old/filter, compression checked, carbs synced, timing chain checked and is 100%. Needs nothing. Shines like its sitting in a showroom. No rust. Starts with 1 touch of the button always. Many extras etc. Again please ask any questions or whatever. $2500/offer

I have worked at a Motorcycle & Watercraft Dealer the entire time I've owned both these machines, and were bought from co-workers. So they have always from day 1 been dealer maintained, and laintained like the dealer takes care of their employees toys! So anything ever needed plus more has always been done. You won't find either of these 2 machines in better condition.

Let me know if you want pics, have questions or anything else. My e-mail is mmurphy551@yahoo.com Or leave me a post here. I dont know when I can get/sendPM's so....

I guarantee you wont be disappointed in any of this stuff.
And, there is lots more for sale,since I am moving (or allready moved)

Like old Home Audio stuff, and vintage TV repair stuff, like oscilloscopes etc. Anyway, let me know

-MIke
Old 01-15-2007, 06:10 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers (or sellers) to be aware that this is either a new member or one with less than 50 posts, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the buyer or seller. It is a standard notice we put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:47 PM
7th Gear

As I posted in my other thread, I am new to internet sales. Let me know what method(s) of sale there are that will protect the buyer and seller from being scammed, so we can both feel safe. Thanks again for any interest.

-Mike
Old 01-15-2007, 09:46 PM
kai!

Where are you located? Interested in the JL subs.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:03 PM
7th Gear

Im living in Fla, but am in NY till this friday. I could either arrange to meet you, or I know someone who ships packages and could get it to you cheap. I will either split the shipping with you, or depending on the sale price of the subs/box etc., I would pay the shipping. Would you want all the new 4 guage power & ground wire, fuses/holders, Monster cable RCA's, remote wire, connectors etc? I even have 8 guage power/ground wire if you wanted it too. but if your going to give them real power, I'd use 4 guage.

Let me know. You can answer here or my e-mail until I can get PM's.
Also, do you want me to send pics?

-Mike
Old 01-16-2007, 08:31 PM
7th Gear

n1ke5h - here are some quick pics I took of the box & subs. Quality could be better, but it gives you an idea..

[img=http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1092/dscf0623lq6.th.jpg]

I'll have a real digital camera to use tomorrow(wednesday) if not it will be Thursday the latest....almost positive it'll be tomorrow though. I had to use my cell phones camera and it won't really take a good pic. I took a lot and these are what were even worth showing. So if anyone wants to see pics or wants a pic of something specific let me know. They should be a lot better quality.
Otherwise, I'll get a few pics up of each item to give a basic idea of condition etc.