Location (State/Prov):

FS: Innovate Motorsports LM-1 Air/Fuel Ratio Meter with LMA-2

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 09:30 PM
And God Said!! Lets Race!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb FS: Innovate Motorsports LM-1 Air/Fuel Ratio Meter with LMA-2

450 - OBO

I got this when i got my turbo kit in my car been sitting on the side ever since.

i think i have use it once. I am taking my turbo kit off of my car so i am selling all the parts that come with it. if you would like pics please dont hesitate to email me. Dealow@gmail.com any info you need i will try to help.

The LM-1 is the industry's first and best complete wideband tuning system. A single self-contained unit combines a wideband air/fuel ratio sensor controller, a 6-channel data logger, and an easy-to-read backlit LCD display. This is the unit used by tuners, racers, and engine builders the world over.

The instrument can sample and store 6 channels of data- air-fuel-ratio and up to 5 other sensor data channels- internally in operation for later analysis on a personal computer. At a sampling rate of 12 samples/second the instrument can store up to 44 minutes worth of data in non-volatile memory. The data can be downloaded to a personal computer using a standard serial port and viewed/analyzed by the included LogWorks software or any standard spreadsheet program:

The LM-1 also features two analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog output 1 comes setup from the factory ready for narrowband simulation; analog output 2 is configured as 1 volt = 10 AFR (.6 lambda) and 2 volts = 20 AFR (1.3 lambda). With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.

The LMA-2 cable contains a circuit to convert a tach signal into an analog RPM signal that can be logged by the LM-1. This cable also has 4 additional terminal screws to tap into and log other 0-5 V analog sensors from your vehicle.

Key Features:
* World's only fully-digital wideband controller.

* Up to 6 Channels of data logging.

* Portable/ Handheld.

* Display both A/F and Lambda readings in real-time.

* Auto calibration to compensate for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.

* Two user configurable analog outputs.

* LogWorks - award winning tuning software.