Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: Compaq/HP iPaq 5455 Pocket PC

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004 | 12:51 AM
Pro

FS: Compaq/HP iPaq 5455 Pocket PC

I am asking $240 for this Pocket PC, I paid over $400 when I originally purchased it. I can accept payment through paypal or by certified funds (money order/cashiers check). I will ship the Pocket PC when payment is received.

This Pocket PC comes with an additional 512mb SD memory card, for use in the Pocket PC, or any other application you have. It comes pre-loaded with Microsoft Windows Pocket PC edition, MS Word and Excel, Internet Explorer, and other useful programs. It was not used much as I originally purchased it for myself for use at work and 3 months later was issued a company PDA. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, my e-mail address is MJMeucci@gmail.com

Shipping cost will be determined based upon shipping destination and method, I am flexible and willing to accomodate.

More Details:
Portions of this page Copyright 1997 - 2004 CNET Channel. All rights reserved.

Product Description
The HP iPAQ H5455 is a versatile wireless pocket PC solution, with integrated wireless and security features for mobile professionals. The versatile design makes it an outstanding fit for a wide range of business environments. Ease-of-use features, reliability, and ready-to-go solutions are combined for the ultimate wireless experience. Enjoy ready-to-go wireless solutions, universal remote control and the capability of Bluetooth technology, along with cool applications such as WEB, instant messaging, MP3 and online games. The iPAQ H5455 features integrated wireless capability and security, as well as compatibility with familiar Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel. It is ideal for broad mobility needs allowing you to create a total wireless office, with integrated security and input and access to data. Integrated technology includes wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Biometric security, removable battery, Secure Digital slot, advanced power management, and Consumer IR (Universal Remote). You can scale applications, capabilities, and solutions to your usage - and expand them as your needs change. The sturdy, industrial design includes backward compatibility for expansion pack support, screen protection, and a universal cradle that supports USB or serial interface. Ergonomic design features include multifunction power button, 5-way joypad, volume up/down/mute, biometric Fingerprint Reader, Touch-Sensitive Display for stylus or fingertip, microphone and speaker on front.

Details
Average Battery Run Time: 12 hour(s)
Dimensions (WxDxH): 001 8.4 cm x 1.6 cm x 13.8 cm, 8.4 cm x 1.6 cm x 13.8 cm
Weight: 206 g
ROM Installed Size: 48 MB flash
Processor: Intel PXA250 400 MHz
Display: 3.8" TFT active matrix - transflective - 16-bit (64K colors)

Connection
Input Device: Touch-screen, 5-way navigation button, stylus
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11b, IrDA

Old 12-19-2004 | 05:14 PM
Pro

Bump
Old 12-21-2004 | 02:59 AM
Pro

Bump, how about $240 obo?