Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: Brand new set of McGard Spline Driver lugnuts w/ locks!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 05:07 AM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Brand new set of McGard Spline Driver lugnuts w/ locks!

Brand new two piece splinedrive McGards!

They are 12x1.50

16 Spline Drive Lug-nuts
4 locking lug nuts w/ key and pouch.
Instructions, etc.

Price is $80 shipped through www.fedex.com
Can accept paypal from confirmed addresses only.

e-mail me at sedakill@gmail.com with any questions.
Old 11-17-2004, 12:29 AM
5th Gear

price drop $70 shipped. that's firm for now.

save about $20.00-25.00 off retail
Old 12-04-2004, 04:30 PM
5th Gear

b8mp
Old 12-05-2004, 12:47 AM

what's the thread pattern on the 2nd gen acura cl's ? will it fit?..
Old 12-05-2004, 11:08 AM
5th Gear

it fits.

The thread patterns is 12x1.5
Old 12-06-2004, 12:19 PM
1st Gear

AV6, why aren't you responding to my pms or emails?
Old 12-14-2004, 02:00 AM
5th Gear

bump, still here. just did
Old 12-16-2004, 01:41 AM
Boomer SOONER

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Brian, I think we have some issues to resolve. If you remember, I purchased an AEM intake off of you from the ATL site this May and FedEx lost it and refunded you the money, funny thing is you never responded to my emails nor did I get my $155 back.

Here is the original link if you need a refreshing...
https://acurazine.com/forums/motorsports-news-7/sat-practice-times-81746/

BTW nice how you stoped posting under that name after this. I also find it interesting that you sold the EXACT intake again under this name on this site!!! Exactly when FedEx finally found the package and issued YOU the refund and I was trying to get ahold of you also!!!! WOW

https://acurazine.com/forums/car-parts-sale-361/fs-six-mo-aem-intake-21-416c-w-bypass-valve-146894/

That is shady and now I know you are still around, man up like I said before and give me my money back! I am in college and dont have that kind of money to just throw away.
Old 12-16-2004, 02:12 AM
Got Milk???

i'm on Ou Sig's side, not that i know exactly what went on, but i believe that Ou Sig wouldn't have posted this for nothing. so for you future buyers, i'd be careful with this seller

edit: hmm the intake in 2 different links appear to be the same one with same dent on the filter, also with the same scratch at the joint

sorry to hear that you got ripped Ou Sig...

Explanation Av6Driver???
Old 12-16-2004, 02:16 AM
Boomer SOONER

Originally Posted by kaikai114
i'm on Ou Sig's side, not that i know exactly what went on, but i believe that Ou Sig wouldn't have posted this for nothing. so for you future buyers, i'd be careful with this seller
Thanks, Ya I was just taking a study break, and started thinking about the whole deal...so I did a Google search for the email I used with him and that got me to some of his other posts. I dont want to sound like a stalker, but I HATE that I got taken advantage of for no reason, I am more carefull than that. That other name has - feedback on the TL site. I cant wait to see what he has to say now when he reads this.

Long story short...I paid for the intake, FedEx "lost" the package according to them and after about 1 month and after ME filing a lost package report with them, they then issued a refund to him and that was when I lost communication with him.
Old 12-16-2004, 11:31 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by AV6driver
bump, still here. just did
i never got it...send it again.
Old 12-16-2004, 12:13 PM
5th Gear

The explanation is easy.

kaikai114: nice of you to jump to conclusions. You don’t even know what the heck happened.

Here it is.

I shipped the intake out through FX immediately after payment and when it arrived within two business days the buyer openly refuses the package!!! We get FX to try and re-deliver and it then somehow got lost in transit for ~2/mos; however, during that period the buyer files a complaint with paypal stating they never received the package.

I e-mail paypal saying I won’t give him a full refund, since I’d be out the initial shipping cost. Paypal takes action against my account and seizes the funds. I lose the case to paypal and the buyer. Paypal sent me and e-mail saying that the package never specifically stated “delivered” to the buyer.

Buyer was refunded by paypal and I’m out the original fedex shipping charge. I tried to get a full refund including the shipping fees from FX and let me tell you they just don’t award you money. I had to file/scan a bunch of paperwork all to come up with nothing.

I figure after a month that I’m just going to just take the loss. Now, sometime in July the intake gets back to me from FX. I decide to re-sell it.

I did not start a new name. Back at that time the site I sold the intake was acura-tl.com, which required a user to sign-up for a new account. I’ve always had this same account at acura-cl.com

Dude I’m not issuing you a refund, since you already got refunded by PAYPAL back in June! Have paypal refund me the money and I’ll get it back to you. Makes no sense right? Well it’s just like me issuing you a second refund, makes no sense.
Old 12-16-2004, 01:56 PM
5th Gear

lut nuts sold have also been sold.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Boomer SOONER

Originally Posted by AV6driver
The explanation is easy.

kaikai114: nice of you to jump to conclusions. You don’t even know what the heck happened.

Here it is.

I shipped the intake out through FX immediately after payment and when it arrived within two business days the buyer openly refuses the package!!! We get FX to try and re-deliver and it then somehow got lost in transit for ~2/mos; however, during that period the buyer files a complaint with paypal stating they never received the package.

I e-mail paypal saying I won’t give him a full refund, since I’d be out the initial shipping cost. Paypal takes action against my account and seizes the funds. I lose the case to paypal and the buyer. Paypal sent me and e-mail saying that the package never specifically stated “delivered” to the buyer.

Buyer was refunded by paypal and I’m out the original fedex shipping charge. I tried to get a full refund including the shipping fees from FX and let me tell you they just don’t award you money. I had to file/scan a bunch of paperwork all to come up with nothing.

I figure after a month that I’m just going to just take the loss. Now, sometime in July the intake gets back to me from FX. I decide to re-sell it.

I did not start a new name. Back at that time the site I sold the intake was acura-tl.com, which required a user to sign-up for a new account. I’ve always had this same account at acura-cl.com

Dude I’m not issuing you a refund, since you already got refunded by PAYPAL back in June! Have paypal refund me the money and I’ll get it back to you. Makes no sense right? Well it’s just like me issuing you a second refund, makes no sense.

ARE YOU JOKING!!! I never got the damn package because when it went through the Denver sorting facility they placed a new address label over the current one...you originally had everything right, untill FEDEX screwed it up. They sent it to the wrong address and that person refused it...NOT ME!!! Why the hell would I refuse something I paid for and wanted!!!?

You think I would complain if PayPal refunded me my money!!???? NO, Im not shady like you. They did not give me any money back because by the time I figgured you wouldnt return my emails anymore and after I got you refunded by FedEx, it was too late to get a PayPal refund. Good try though. So do I need to call FedEx and get proof that you DID get a refund? And do I need to get you proof that PayPal DIDNT give me any money? Cause I will.

Just more proof of your rudeness to claim that you had to "take the loss"....Fuck that, you got paid twice for the same thing, and Im out $155. Shady

You know I am right, and if you dont, you should look back at some paper work. Dont think I wont prove you wrong, because it would be too easy.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:45 PM
Boomer SOONER

Hey Brian,

What about this intake? It is from May 25 04...hmmm maybe this could be when you got MINE back??? Sure does look the same as the pictures you sent me.

https://acurazine.com/forums/car-parts-sale-361/fs-01-03-cl-3-2l-aem-cai-bypass-valve-141878/
Old 12-16-2004, 05:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Take it to PM.. Can't help either side on this one..