Location (State/Prov):

FS: BIPPU ish, led red 1156 bulbs, hdmi cables, Acura Bose OEM HU

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 04:31 AM
Staggered 1st Gen

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
FS: BIPPU ish, led red 1156 bulbs, hdmi cables, Acura Bose OEM HU

Spring cleaning time! Here's some of the first wave of stuff for sale:

1) Extremely rare, hella JDM Bippu authentic Carmate Indeed woodgrain/gold cup/ashtray/cigarette holder. Straight frunna muthaland! Comes with the mounting hardware to either hang it on any open vent/clippable spot in your car, as well as the 3 unused 3m double sided tabs to put it virtually anywhere. Matched my oem acura woodgrain almost perfectly, probably would do the same for other hondas/acuras. Don't need it anymore and making space in the crib. In awesome condition, even has a matching 'Cima' gold sticker on it, which can be removed if wanted.

asking 35 bucks shipped via usps priority

http://db.carmate.co.jp/products/PHP...ductsID=422941

Pair of 1156 RED illuminated LED bulbs for taillights/turn signals/ etc. Only tested, virtually brand new...work perfectly. Each bulb features 10 small sized led's and one large led in the center of the cluster, for a total of 11 led's. Have no need for them now, as my CL already has red taillights stock.

Price is 12 bucks shipped for the pair via USPS Priority

(3) Sets of high quality shielded 6 foot HDMI cables. Use these for my xbox and dvd player. Very good quality cables.

Price is 12 bucks shipped per 6 foot cable shipped via USPS priority

Acura OEM Bose cd/am/fm single din headunit pulled from a 97 Acura CL 3.0 premium. Item is in perfect cosmetic condition, however, about a month ago it suddenly developed an 'ER01' code and stopped playing any cd's I'd throw at it. Didn't have time to trouble shoot it, but it could just take a good laser cleaning or some calibration. Has built-in cd-changer controls so if you already have a honda/acura cd changer, then the internal cd issue is no longer an issue (or if you have an external cd player with fm transmitter). The radio and everything else works perfectly. Does NOT come with the lower storage drawer, pictured. Will include the security code for it.

Asking 35 shipped OBO

First come, first serve. Payment via Paypal only. Thanks for looking!
Old 04-18-2008, 08:55 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are those led's the ones recomended for the 1st gen? and do they have a built in resistor so they dont hyperflash?
Old 04-18-2008, 12:50 PM
Staggered 1st Gen

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Thanks for the inquiry. Honestly, I have no idea how to answer both questions, as I genuinely don't know lol. I know when I tested them on my old 4th gen accord, they didn't hyperflash whatsoever, so if that means that they have a built-in resistor, then it appears they do. As per if they're recommended, your guess is as good as mine...I know your results will be better if you utilize them in oem housings (generally a good rule of thumb for any aftermarket bulb), as oem housings use better reflector assemblies.

Thanks