Color:

Location (State/Prov):

CLOSED: FS : Alpine KCA-420i iPod Control Interface Adapter Ai-NET

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 09:50 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS : Alpine KCA-420i iPod Control Interface Adapter Ai-NET

USED Interface Adapter for iPod. Don't need this unit anymore. Here is some info:

* Includes adapter module and two 78" connecting cables
* For all docking iPods, including video iPods, iPod photos, iPod nanos, and iPod minis
* Access iPod with Alpine receiver's controls (compatible with 2004 Alpine Ai-Net receivers)
* Charges iPod battery while driving
* Artist/song info displays on Alpine receiver display
* Module dimensions: 5-9/16"W (with cables) x 1-7/16"H x 5-9/16"D

Forget about fumbling around with your iPod controls to change songs or albums while driving. Now, you can connect your iPod to a compatible 2004 Alpine in-dash receiver with Ai-Net connections, and control all the functions right from the receiver! (Note: the adapter is compatible with all iPod and iPod mini models equipped with a dock connector and iPod software update 2004-04-28, or higher.)

Alpine's Quick Search keys offer quick and easy navigation through your iPod's music menu and you can set your receiver's Bass Engine controls to maximize the sound quality of your iPod tunes. Best of all, the KCA-420i module automatically charges your iPod's internal battery as you drive.

Thanks for looking, Paypal preferred. $60 shipped.

Last edited by HighOctaneCL; 10-11-2006 at 09:52 AM.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:03 AM
Cruisin'

Bump!
Old 01-13-2011, 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by HighOctaneCL
USED Interface Adapter for iPod. Don't need this unit anymore. Here is some info:

* Includes adapter module and two 78" connecting cables
* For all docking iPods, including video iPods, iPod photos, iPod nanos, and iPod minis
* Access iPod with Alpine receiver's controls (compatible with 2004 Alpine Ai-Net receivers)
* Charges iPod battery while driving
* Artist/song info displays on Alpine receiver display
* Module dimensions: 5-9/16"W (with cables) x 1-7/16"H x 5-9/16"D

Forget about fumbling around with your iPod controls to change songs or albums while driving. Now, you can connect your iPod to a compatible 2004 Alpine in-dash receiver with Ai-Net connections, and control all the functions right from the receiver! (Note: the adapter is compatible with all iPod and iPod mini models equipped with a dock connector and iPod software update 2004-04-28, or higher.)

Alpine's Quick Search keys offer quick and easy navigation through your iPod's music menu and you can set your receiver's Bass Engine controls to maximize the sound quality of your iPod tunes. Best of all, the KCA-420i module automatically charges your iPod's internal battery as you drive.

Thanks for looking, Paypal preferred. $60 shipped.
hey if you still have this item can you tell me the overall condition of the item and maybe send me a pic or two, i am interested in buying this today please let me know asap thank you

thomas
478-365-0066
Old 01-13-2011, 07:55 AM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

The OP hasn't updated the thread since 10-13-2006, and hasn't been in the forums since 07-29-2009.

This thread is closed for lack of updates or bumps by OP.

You can send a PM if you think there's a chance, and the OP can PM me with a link to this thread if he/she wants this opened.

If you are not eligible to send PM's yet, you will have to wait and see if the thread is opened again.