Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: Air Ride

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 07:04 PM
Evolution

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Air Ride

I know this is a repost but I am still selling my Air Ride. A local buyer wrecked his car before he could buy it so I am attempting to sell it On here again.
I have an EAI Air ride Set Up. The Kit is an EAI Front, back, Side, side advanced kit with everything upgraded. I not only bought upgraded pressure switches, dual needle gauges, a gauge pod, two switch boxes, all the wiring, air hose pieces, and other brackets that didnt come with it, but I also bought two Viair 450c compressors ($550). the compressors are 100% Duty which means they will constantly run and not shut off unless the optimal pressure is reached, or you manually shut off. Cheap compressors overheat and shut off on their own. They draw less power, and create more pressure faster. I invested over $3500 in the air ride and am willing to let it go for $2000. It was fast enough to make the rear end of my V6 hop off the ground, lay on the ground, and get me rolling with enough pressure to drive in less than 2 minutes. EAI has the BEST cylinders, valves and switches on the market.
Also, if you were to buy the kit directly from EAI they do not give you all the connection pieces for the 2 compressors to the 5 gallon tank. My kit includes all these pieces, warranty cards, extra filters, wiring diagrams, etc. Also, when I recieved the air ride they gave me the improper rear bracket mounts, so i hade them custom made from a machine shop in town (AM General who makes all hummers and H2's)
I wish I had another option other than selling the air ride, but I must get my car painted
Let me know if you are interested. Email me at Ajsheare@purdue.edu
or
AIM: LuckyAx2