Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: FS: 19" RonJon Devotion 1pF wheels + Bridgestone RE 960AS Pole Position Tires

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 19" RonJon Devotion 1pF wheels + Bridgestone RE 960AS Pole Position Tires

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): WI
Item Condition: Used

I sold my TL and have the wheels and tires for sale.

4 RonJon Devotion 1pF 19" aluminum wheels, black finish, with polished aluminum lip. They were bought installed 5/2006 and were $2600 shipped. They are the only set of black faced devotions made for the TL in existence (according to Rondy's email). They are wrapped in 235/35/19 Bridgestone Potenza RE 960AS Pole Position tires. The tires were $1050 mounted and balanced. I sold the car last month and had only put about 10k on the wheels and tires.

The bad part is that the black finish on the wheels started chipping off in some parts, mostly on the insides of the wheels, but also a little on the spokes themselves. A few of the metal "1lbperinch" inserts have also fallen off. If the wheels could be refinished they would be awesome.

All in all they're really good looking wheels still, here they are on the pictures that I sold the car with. I'll take individual pictures of the wheels/tires if there is any interested. I'm in Madison, WI and travel a lot to Milwaukee and Chicago areas so a local deal would be great but I can also have them shipped, it's no big deal to me. I don't post on these boards much but I 3000+ positive feedback on Ebay, I'm an Paypal Premier Business member, and have a lot of references on other boards buying and selling (mainly computer hardware).

I'd like to get $1000 for everything. If we need to ship add another $100 for boxing them up and shipping them with UPS. The last set of wheels I sold I shipped with UPS and did CoD where you give the driver a cashiers check for the amount of the sale. I'll also take Paypal or a regular cashiers check or money order. Local sale, cash works too of course.

Post here or PM me here if there's any interest and I'll take individual pictures with tread depth and everything.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:02 PM
Cruisin'

I forgot to mention that one of the wheels does have some curb rash from a valet down in Chicago. I'll knock $200 off for that, $1800.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:13 PM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers (or sellers) to be aware that this is either a new member or one with less than 50 posts, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the buyer or seller. It is a standard notice we put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.

SHIPPING ADVISORY
If shipping is required, sellers are encouraged to use tracking numbers or delivery confirmation for items in excess of $200.

Buyers should request this even if it costs a few dollars more to ship. This is to protect both the seller and the buyer.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:14 PM
Racer

Your photos show absolutely no detail of the wheel itself. How about showing us a photo with some light on the wheel ?
Old 04-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Cruisin'

Still have these wheels.

So these wheels have been sitting in my garage and when I was cleaning it this weekend I figured I'd take some pictures. They're dusty/dirty but I'm selling them for half what I paid so sorry

Old 01-11-2014, 09:08 AM
Cruisin'

I just found these wheels in my shop. Does anyone want them? $1000 local pickup and they're yours. I don't want to deal with packaging them so if you want them shipped I can haul them to a UPS store. Guessing it'd be $150 to ship. No idea if there's a market for these anymore.

mod edit-updated
Old 01-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
The tires are probably well over 6 years old, depending on how long you had them on the wheels before you posted this thread.

What is the actual age of the tires?
Old 01-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by Ron A
The tires are probably well over 6 years old, depending on how long you had them on the wheels before you posted this thread.

What is the actual age of the tires?
They were brand new when I bought the wheels in 2006. I'm not trying to sell the tires but I know these wheels are rare and back when I had my TL they were some of the best wheels out there. Maybe things have changed but they're not doing me any good and it seems like every few years I stumble upon them. This is the last shot though, either they sell to someone here or go to scrap. I'm open to any and all offers.

Thanks for editing the first post.