Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

F/s: 95' Acura Integra GSR w/k24a2~KPRO running car!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 05:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool F/s: 95' Acura Integra GSR w/k24a2~KPRO running car!!

BACK FOR SALE

Well I don't drive the car much. Few days ago the car got broken into. Its not worth having your windows cracked every few months.

well its a GSR shell, the body is very straight no big dents or anything. Its white. I had did all the brakes brembo and pads done, put on new tires BRAND NEW Brake master cylinder. Has PS/ABS. Everything works. Only thing it would needs is AC. I get about 28MPG per gallon on 91octane. This is a mix of beating on the street and freeway. I drive the car about 10 times in a month. The car is registered and titled in CA. It has a selvage title, due to theft they stole the airbag and head of the gsr. I can get it smogged for the buyer will be a little more. Did a compression test when the motor was new 250 all 4 cylinders.

The motor is a 04 tsx with a type S 2003 tranny. Motor was from the train wreck. Its a complete car with motor. Does come with Kpro and a very well tunned MAP. Put on some rims and paint the car your done. :up:

The car drives straight never been hit. Perfect alignment and stops on the dime. Car has power steering, and ABS. Everything functions proper. Only thing missing is the AC setup. Which should be out soon.

The buyer is welcomed come test drive it before buying. Motor has less then 3000 miles on it. Runs great smooth and fast. Car is very quite at idle. Sounds nice with
3" exhaust, very loud when you get on it. I have paper work for everything done to the car. Has new clutch and PP. I have all the paper work and recepits for everything!!

I have had many swaps over the years, type R, GSR, b16b, k20a2 turbo..
This motor by far is the best!! Low end torque kinda reminds me of my Old civic with a Type R but much faster.

I am sure the buyer will love this car.

Will be posting some pictures up here soon!!

Looking at $8500 OBO.

Will not part out because it will me more work for me!! Plus this is an excellent deal. I don't have access to a garage so I can't part it out!!

hit me up on aim: singhtronic
if you have any questions. please only pm me if your interested in buying the car. Please don't waste my time. I don't want to part it out.

Old 10-19-2006, 08:33 AM
Instructor

bump for clean gsr. where are you located?
Old 10-20-2006, 12:16 AM
Banned

Talking

Originally Posted by xdxlx
bump for clean gsr. where are you located?

sacramento. I am going to smack on the Ac for the buyer. Basicly a TSX but faster. Car has ABS, PS, AC. Thanks for the comment!!