Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Cusco and Eibach front strut bar --- 98-02 Accord V6; 99-03 Acura TL/CL

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $150
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov/Terr): GA
Item Condition: Used

NOTICE:
I ask that you please do not clutter this thread with frivolous posts. GLWS, bumps or dumb a$$ posts are not necessary. Please send all questions, as well as your dumb a$$ comments(sarcasm), to me via PM.

If you do not have enough posts to send a PM, you are more than welcome to ask questions in the thread itself. You may also post your email address and we can go from there.

Cusco Front Strut Bar - $150 shipped FIRM

Eibach Front Strut Bar - $75 shipped, lil flexible depending on where I ship

15 Dev Sport dress up bolts/washers - $10 to be included with either Strut bar if desired. Not selling separate

Reason for selling:
I picked these 2 used strut bars up some time ago with plans to install one or the other. However, I came across a NEUSPEED strut bar and I am using that one.

CUSCO info:
The Cusco strut bar, as well as the dress up washers, have been powder coated by John at OCOEEPOWDERWORKS.COM. It has not been installed or test fitted. I got it back from John and then I put it up. It does have a wee bit of a small blemish from a short fall == see the pic. Other than that, it is fresh out of the oven. I have a new Cusco decal I can include also. Invested, I have $140 in the Cusco (was in used condition) and $40 in the powdercoat. Price is firm on this one.

The center bar is Matte Black. The mounting brackets and hardware have been powder coated in Satin Black. The dress up washers are also Satin Black to match the Cusco mounting brackets. They also look like they match the Eibach brackets pretty close.

I don't have any info on John's powder coat brand he uses. Please contact him, at his website contact info, for any details on the powder coat. I talked with John in person about his methods and techniques. He said he learned some info from a local business powdercoater in order to provide a quality product as a side job. He does really good work as a side job and is super nice to talk with. If I have any more powdercoat jobs for my stuff, he will be the man I go to. Check out his gallery for the work he does for us local guys.

EIBACH info:
The Eibach has some wear and I took pictures of the obvious blemishes. I just wiped it down with Goo-b gone to remove some of the stains. It is a textured finish and I did not want to start trying to polish out any of the additional stains/blemishes as it might leave residue on the textured finish. Looks like the mounting brackets could be touched up with some Mc'Guiers cleaner wax to bring back some lustre. But, they do have some chipped paint in spots.

I think this only fits the 98-02 ACCORD V6 models. EIBACH did make a 4 cylinder specific strut bar. Should work with the 99-03 Acura CL/TL. Looking to get $75 shipped, but am a lil flexible. It may depend on where I ship.

DEV sport info:
I have 15 of the Dev Sport 10mm dress up bolts/washers that I was also planning to use with the Cusco. But, I can throw those in with either bar for $10. You can use these for the fender bolts, engine bay, headlight bolts, radiator supports...anything with a 10mm bolt. They have a Hex head. You get the 10mm bolts, powdercoated washers and rubber grommets.

As of 3/31/2013 Dev Sport website sells a pack of 10 for $11.25 shipped -- You get 15 from me and the washers have been powdercoated Satin Black.

PAYMENT info:
You may call dibs if you wish, but please, don't make me wait more than a week or so for your payment. I use Paypal only. You may pay using the gift option if you so wish. However, if you do not want to use the Gift option, I will take the burden of the paypal fees on these sales.
These will be shipped from my local UPS shipping hub.

I have sold on V-6-performance.net for many years, as well as 6thgenaccord.com and Acurazine.com. I try to be as honest as they come and lay everything out on the table for my sale threads. Any questions, please PM me. Glad to take any addt'l pics for you also.

-- Michael

EIBACH Front Strut Bar

CUSCO Front Strut Bar

DEV SPORT Dress up bolts/washers - 10mm

Last edited by WHEEELMAN; 03-31-2013 at 01:33 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:47 PM
Finally Registered

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Does the Eibach strut bar work along with the og strut bar for 2003 cls6? let me know if so Dibs paypal ready.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:21 PM
J35 _ 5 Speed A/T

Originally Posted by o0o0o0
Does the Eibach strut bar work along with the og strut bar for 2003 cls6? let me know if so Dibs paypal ready.

I honestly thought making that first Notice bold and big would make everyone aware.
....don't feel bad, others have done the same on 6thgen.

Don't know if it would work with the OEM strut bar.

There are 3 people ahead of you, most likley one of them will pick it up.

No one has shown interest in the Cusco though....
Old 04-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Received 1,004 Likes on 574 Posts
There is nothing wrong with people posting legitimate questions in the thread, so you can reply in the thread and eliminate the need for others to ask the same question.

The rest of your request is valid.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:04 PM
J35 _ 5 Speed A/T

Eibach strut bar has been sold
Old 04-02-2013, 12:48 AM
Finally Registered

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
I don't feel bad at all lol. If you willing to do $125 ship to 93410 for the cusco I'm ready to PayPal. I know you said firm but just throwing the offer out there. Let me know.

Originally Posted by WHEEELMAN
I honestly thought making that first Notice bold and big would make everyone aware.
....don't feel bad, others have done the same on 6thgen.

Don't know if it would work with the OEM strut bar.

There are 3 people ahead of you, most likley one of them will pick it up.

No one has shown interest in the Cusco though....
Old 04-02-2013, 03:42 PM
J35 _ 5 Speed A/T

Originally Posted by o0o0o0
I don't feel bad at all lol. If you willing to do $125 ship to 93410 for the cusco I'm ready to PayPal. I know you said firm but just throwing the offer out there. Let me know.

It's all good my friend. I just hate for people to post so much that it possibly detracts from my sale.

I will politely decline your offer due to the investment I have in it.

I do have another member who has asked for it at my asking price. But wishes for the matte black powder coat to be removed. I am just selling it. I will not make any changes to the powdercoat. That would be up to the buyer AFTER the sale.

Thanks guys.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:59 PM
J35 _ 5 Speed A/T

CUSCO STRUT BAR HAS BEEN SOLD

I am keeping the Dress up bolts for now. Nothing else is for sale in this thread

Ron, you can close this thread.