Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

SOLD: Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2015, 08:04 PM
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $300
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): AL
Item Condition: Used

Up for sale is a complete set up for a tablet Mod conversion ready to be plugged and play in any 3G TL. This set up includes: center console display come with Tablet, Shifter Bezel come with climate control and radio display. Both the center console and climate control bezels were wrapped with carbon. The tablet comes with iGo GPS that has the entire US maps installed, music and video player, bluetooth capability and many many more other features that are too much to list here. It has been a while now so I don't remember the brand of the tablet anymore and I can't remove it from the bezel to check it either, but I have included a pic below with all the system info of the tablet, so hopefully some genius here can figure out the brand. The climate control display has blue LED background which makes the interior looks really nice at night. The tablet is powered with USB plug, so all you need to get this whole set up working is to find a cigarette lighter adapter with the USB output just like the one you use to charge your smart phone. I also extended the power button using a switch so you can power cycle the table from the outside without having to remove the center console. You can mount the switch anywhere you like but I put it on the dash (see pic below). The background LED can be hooked up to any 12V power source in your car, I tapped it right into the back of the cigarette lighter. See pic below for the LED power wires too (the black wire with white strip is the positive, the one with black only color is negative). Note that: the radio information will not display but I didn't care about it as I play all my music and video using the tablet. However, the climate information like temperature, the fan etc does display. So basically you get everything for a tablet mod conversion in this deal. I want $300 shipped for these. Shipping applies to the lower 48 only. Thank you for looking.
Attached Thumbnails Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1203.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1204.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1204a.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1204b.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1204c.jpg  

Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1240.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1242.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1242a.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1247.jpg  
Old 03-21-2015, 08:06 PM
BANNED

More Pics
Attached Thumbnails Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1248.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1248a.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1257.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1258.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1259.jpg  

Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1260.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1261.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1262.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1263.jpg  
Old 03-21-2015, 08:07 PM
BANNED

And More Pics. Hope that is enough
Attached Thumbnails Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1264.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1265.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1266.jpg   Complete Set Up for Tablet Mod (Plug and Play)-img_1277.jpg  
Old 03-21-2015, 10:22 PM
Moved to the LOU

Received 249 Likes on 183 Posts
Take 275 and ill PayPal you now.
Old 03-21-2015, 11:22 PM
Moved to the LOU

Received 249 Likes on 183 Posts
Money sent. PM me the address my PayPal shows so i can confirm.
Old 03-22-2015, 12:03 AM
BANNED

Sold Sold Sold. Mod please close thread. Thank you.