Color:

Location (State/Prov):

CLOSED! FS:. 3G TL Custom Fiberglass Enclosure W sub & amp Combo

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLOSED! FS:. 3G TL Custom Fiberglass Enclosure W sub & amp Combo

Okay guys, im almost done building my next step up from this system, this is a custom made fiberglass enclosure that fits in the truck, left side well, it hits hard! I made this about 5 months ago and i have this one left of the 6 i made. Ths was my own personal setup.

The enclosure is not finished with any carpet or paint so you can wrap or paint it with anything you want, it is smooth as silk.

Comes with the Rockford Fosgate 10" P3SD410 Sub woofer 300 watt RMS witch is next in line from the power series, it is a shallow mount sub and retails for over 280.00 by itself, look at specs at www.rockfordfosgate.com

The amp is a P300.1 Punch series. very under rated i have the birth sheet and its true rms is 454 watts, a great amp. you can also look up specs at the above web site. if you want it to shake the review mirrors or just want more sound in your car it will do both. I personally installed this as well as the components and caps. Along with an LOC by audio matrix LC8, so it has incredible power and clarity.

I will look at any reasonable offer and can meet loaclly. If you want this shipped im not sure of the costs but i might do that is the offer is good.

All in all, i have all reciots and manuals to the sub and amp. Amp retails for 220.00 and sub 280.00, so 500.00 al together. The enclosures have been selling from 300.00 to 400.00 depending on what people wanted done to them. I have included a link to the photobucket album, you can see how tight of a fit it is. I had the inside liner of the trunk out so i slid it in and took pictures to show.

Im alos going to post a DIY on this as well as the enclosure in building now. It sits in the rear of the trunk, 2 down firing 12" P3's with an amp rack to fit a T1000 power amp. It s going to be a monster when its done, im building it as a prototype for sales in the area or shipping if you would like. I will update you all later on progress, need about 3 more days to complete.

Anyway, here is the link,

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/j...B%20AND%20AMP/

im asking 600.00 cash for everything or best offer. I am in the DFW area in Texas if you want to come here it. I still have it in the car for that reason.

I also can do the install or help you with any questions you have. CAll me or e mail me with any questions or concerns or if you woud like specific pics.

thanks

Patrick
817-832-7564 CALL OR TEXT, LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK IF I CANT GET TO MY PHONE.

THANKS AGAIN
Old 08-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Received 1,013 Likes on 577 Posts
CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers (or sellers) to be aware that this is either a new member or one with less than 50 posts, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the buyer or seller. It is a standard notice we put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.

SHIPPING ADVISORY
If shipping is required, sellers are encouraged to use tracking numbers or delivery confirmation.

Buyers should request this even if it costs a few dollars more to ship. This is to protect both the seller and the buyer.
Old 08-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Banned

This is for an 05 Acura TL

That's cool, i would prefer local pick up anyway bro.

I have an 05 TL, i have no issues with any questions to protect yourselves. Let me know what else i can do.

Thanks

Patrick
Old 08-09-2008, 06:43 PM
Banned

Here is the album of some mods ive made to my car

They are not in any kind of order but as you can see ive been watching you all for quite some time and i love this site.

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/j...978/ACURAZINE/

Like i said if anyone has questions or needs help with anything please let me know.

A few things i have completed:

1. Backup Cam
2. LOC and Amp Install
3. Full Audio System Swap all Components with Infinity Kappa and Referance as well as center channel with Infinity Reference. (which my factory speakers and fatory amp are for sale if interested)
4. Din DVD player
5. DOMS Unit
6. Added sub controls and knobs along with flush mounted switches.
7. Added LED lighting under dash and passenger dash when lights are turned on.

and a few others, im planning on posting some DIY soon.

Im working on a touchscreen CAR PC w factory system and Angel Eyes.

Here is the link i just added, like i said its not in any order but gives you an idea, i have more to add in a few minutes. Im looking up all my pics now

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/j...978/ACURAZINE/

Patrick
Old 12-24-2008, 05:02 AM
Banned

bUMP