Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

CLOSED! Clearing 3GTL Lights with angel-eyes in NYC area LIMITED OFFER!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 11:39 AM
King of NYC

Received 216 Likes on 153 Posts
CLOSED! Clearing 3GTL Lights with angel-eyes in NYC area LIMITED OFFER!!

Guys,
I am offering my top-notch services for one person for a limited time and area!! Please read everything here carefully. I can clear/black lights for your 3GTL AND even offer you installation of ANGEL-EYES (2004-2006 only) and/or switchback bulbs etc. I wouldn't ordinarily do this but I am reopening my own lights and thought I do an extra set for someone. I have my lights cleared AND blacked with switchbacks installed. They are similar to darksom's except the bezel and strip are painted gunmetal. I will be posting a thread soon about it.

Closeup of the finished headlights:

Front end shot:

Side up close:

night shot:

Day shot. It totally transforms the look of the front end!

I will NOT be willing to pull the lights off your car at your home! You will need to do that yourself or have a shop do it for you. I don't have any loaner set of lights available either so somehow you will have to arrange a way for your headlights to be out of comission for a couple of days.

Not Fun!

I WILL allow an exception. If you are willing to drop off your car to my house within the next 2 weeks, and give me the car for 2 days in my garage, I can remove/install for an extra charge.

Clearing is just available for the next 3WEEKS for 1 person! Please don't PM me after that! I am offering my service to anyone who is willing to drive the distance to pick-up or drop off the lights in New Fairfield CT area. (Western CT near I-84) I may be able to arrange personal pick-up/drop-off if you live in the New York City, Westchester or LI areas. I will NOT be able to ship these lights. I don't want to deal with hassles, delays or liabilities. I want to have utmost care with your delicate headlights.

I am not a workshop or buisness, so like I said, the first one who is ready to get this done will have it done; I am not willing to do 100 lights here. I am a perfectionist and take my time and do it right with no short cuts. It may take me a full day's labor plus overnight curing time. I use only high-temp paint. I also use Nissan's Butyl rubber to seal them up and use only the best methods described on acurazine. Mine came out perfect with no leaks or problems. That's why my pricing is maybe more than others.

Pricing will depend on what you want done. If you want the headlights cleared or black I will be asking $250. Cleared and blacked $275. With angel-eyes $400 (2004-2006 only). Switchbacks will be $100 extra with resistors. I will be dealing with cash only please. To drop off your car here and have it all done will be extra. PM me.

First come, first serve. I have seen too many requests to have this done, here's your chance guys!!
Old 12-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
I will make a big exception here and let this run, with the understanding that this is a one-time offer for one person only.

Let's keep the off-topic comments to the bare minimum, which is like none.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:23 PM
Safety Car

Received 134 Likes on 77 Posts
When you say angel-eyes, do you mean a bezel ring around the HID projector only? (04-06 do not have a ring around their fog lights) or angel-eyes as in you must have the 07-08 headlights?

My headlights are already blacked out; would you mind doing angel eyes on my 05 TL and switchbacks only with the car dropped off?

I call dibs if you're willing to do the procedures mentioned above.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:29 PM
King of NYC

Thank you for the understanding Ron, I appreciate it. Yes the main idea here is that I have a pair of angel-eyes here and since I am doing it on my car as well, I thought why not offer to INSTALL it as well as sell it. I have time off, all the needed supplies and need money for X-Mas gifts! So this is not a buisness venture. Just a one time offer for a lucky person.

Originally Posted by Ron A
I will make a big exception here and let this run, with the understanding that this is a one-time offer for one person only.

Let's keep the off-topic comments to the bare minimum, which is like none.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:29 PM
King of NYC

When I say angel-eyes I am talking about a bezel rings around the projector rings only. 07+ TLs can take 4 rings since all 4 light opening are circular but 04-06s can only take 2 rings as the middle lights are fogs which are squarish shaped. These are not some cheapo LED ones. I will be using the highest quality CCFL (cathode tube) Umnitza rings that are super BRIGHT!
Old 12-05-2007, 07:45 PM
FizzyStatus!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
for umnitza awesome deal guys, get on this!
Old 12-06-2007, 01:10 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would love to do this but the only problem would be taking off the lights and not having them for some time. How much would you be charging for this and where are you located in NY?
Old 12-06-2007, 08:04 AM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
Originally Posted by aSPECtL06
I would love to do this but the only problem would be taking off the lights and not having them for some time. How much would you be charging for this and where are you located in NY?
The prices and location are both posted in the first post.
Old 12-07-2007, 06:32 AM
Supercharged 2005 TL NBP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmm, very intersted in the angel eyes, and also the led swicthback lights how much? I also cleared my headlights myself..
~Jason
Old 12-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Safety Car

Received 134 Likes on 77 Posts
Headlight work schedule set, consider this "sold"!
Old 12-15-2007, 11:37 AM
King of NYC

Yes, as he said we are talking about this so if all goes as planned, he's my lucky customer. Please hold all PMs till further notice.
Old 12-20-2007, 09:46 PM
King of NYC

Congrats Brian!! Lucky man with the million dollar headlights!!

Let the pictures speak

lock 'er up!