Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

AVCRGB1 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2002 | 12:41 AM
Advanced

AVCRGB1 for sale

For sale the pioneer part which is hardly online any more...for about 100 bucks yall can check all the prices you can find..its brand new never used never intsalled..i decided against it because my navigation itself is all fucked up and getting fixed...so yea...Let me know
Rajeev
Old 01-10-2002 | 03:25 AM
Burning Brakes

Im interested in it... but im short on money now... can you wait a week?

You got any pics of your car? I wanna see how them LD1 lookalikes look like.
Old 01-10-2002 | 03:34 AM
Burning Brakes

Actually, i can charge it... u got a paypal account??
Old 01-11-2002 | 12:05 AM
Advanced

Hey wassup yea we can work something out about hte money dealing..but i dont have a paypal account i can set up one if u just tell me how...lolz..
yea man the Diablos look fucikn sicc..if u wanna get that design...get it..i dont have pix of my car..but i guarantee u..if ur into the flossy shit..ull love em...ill post pics soon...
email me too about the AVC rajeevdham069@yahoo.com
Old 01-13-2002 | 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Is it still for sale??
Old 01-15-2002 | 06:50 PM
Evil Bob Knieval

*ATTENTION: NOBODY SEND MONEY TO THIS GUY! HE IS NOT TRUSTED AT ALL*
Old 01-15-2002 | 09:46 PM
Race Director

I would think that if he set up a Paypal account, he could be trusted if he becomes verified. Otherwise....you are on your own.
Old 01-15-2002 | 11:59 PM
Evil Bob Knieval

Originally posted by kensteele
I would think that if he set up a Paypal account, he could be trusted if he becomes verified. Otherwise....you are on your own.
he doesnt have a credit card, or a checking account. you cant get verified without an account to deposit the "test" funds into
Old 01-16-2002 | 02:01 AM
Advanced

What the fuck man? You got some ass problems...haha just because i did not go with you to do my navi-video install doesnt mean you have to turn from a nice guy to some jerk.
You act like your the shit.. You think you are the shit...WOW.. you can do that install. Do you want a cookie? That doesnt mean you can come on myh post and talk shit acting like people cant trust me? You dont know me do you? What the fuck..just because you had a credit card and account when you were 16 doesnt mean i have one. You ar eright currently i do not have a paypal account. I am sorry it is making your life miserable Jeff. ur pathetic man.
Whats wrong with you? I am over 5 years younger then you and still more mature then your bitchin ass.
Old 01-16-2002 | 03:28 AM
*Hella* isn't a word.

Cleen.... before you go off braggin about how mature you are, let's let everyone know that you have been reported as a pain to deal with when it comes to buying stuff... and for that matter, maybe when u come to the meet this weekend like u said u would in the club events post (oh not mature to bail on something you said you do), I hope you arrive sans a mob and w/o the need for you "mommie" to drive you there...
Old 01-16-2002 | 08:14 AM
Evil Bob Knieval

Originally posted by cleeean cl-s
What the fuck man? You got some ass problems...haha just because i did not go with you to do my navi-video install doesnt mean you have to turn from a nice guy to some jerk.
You act like your the shit.. You think you are the shit...WOW.. you can do that install. Do you want a cookie? That doesnt mean you can come on myh post and talk shit acting like people cant trust me? You dont know me do you? What the fuck..just because you had a credit card and account when you were 16 doesnt mean i have one. You ar eright currently i do not have a paypal account. I am sorry it is making your life miserable Jeff. ur pathetic man.
Whats wrong with you? I am over 5 years younger then you and still more mature then your bitchin ass.

yeah, i'm the shit allright. like i said, only a few people in the bay area know how to even do the conversion. but you know what, WHO FUCKING CARES!

i offered to you to do it for HUNDREDS less than shops, and you lauged at me.

but i'm the one lauging at you i have only met some of the bay area people a few times, an i have already dedicated so many hours to do their stereos, subs, AND a nav conversion ALL FOR FREE!

why, because they are cool guys. they have two good qualities.
1. respect
2. friendship

learn a few of those you crybaby :o
Old 01-16-2002 | 08:37 AM
Banned

personal attacks will not be tolerated.

if you 2 have a problem with each other take it to email/PM/or something else.

cleeean cl-s - if your still selling your part, you may start another thread.

this thread is closed.