Color:

Location (State/Prov):

AEM "Cold Air Intake" For Sale...

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2001, 02:38 PM
Ain't No Other...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AEM "Cold Air Intake" For Sale...

FYI, this CAI fits V6 Accord 98+ and fits 99+ 3.2TL-P's and 01+ CL-P, THIS DOES NOT FIT ANY TYPE-S MODELS...

I will sell my 3 months old AEM CAI for $180 "Shipped" to the Continental US...(UPS Ground Shipping) If you want upgraded shipping you pay additional, If you are in the So Cal area, I will meet halfway with with you within reasonable distance, and will only charge you $170...If you are interested, email me at sined240@hotmail.com

The pipes do NOT have any rubbing issues anywhere, the pipe is not cut through anywhere, VERY minor scratches from installing, none of which are big, and ugly, trust me on this...this is the new updated 2 piece CAI with the extension arm on the lower piece ...2.75 inch diameter piping and all accessories that come with the CAI is still in very good condition...Plus I have cleaned and re-oiled the K&N filter with the K&N filter cleaner kit (dont worry I put MORE than enough oil on it...)

Thanks!

P.S. check out other AEM CAI's if they have the extension arm on the lower piece.
Old 08-13-2001, 03:43 PM
Acura TL-S

Re: AEM "Cold Air Intake" For Sale...

Originally posted by SinnedTL
FYI, this CAI fits V6 Accord 98+ and fits 99+ 3.2TL-P's and 01+ CL-P, THIS DOES NOT FIT ANY TYPE-S MODELS...

I will sell my 3 months old AEM CAI for $180 "Shipped" to the Continental US...(UPS Ground Shipping) If you want upgraded shipping you pay additional, If you are in the So Cal area, I will meet halfway with with you within reasonable distance, and will only charge you $170...If you are interested, email me at sined240@hotmail.com

The pipes do NOT have any rubbing issues anywhere, the pipe is not cut through anywhere, VERY minor scratches from installing, none of which are big, and ugly, trust me on this...this is the new updated 2 piece CAI with the extension arm on the lower piece ...2.75 inch diameter piping and all accessories that come with the CAI is still in very good condition...Plus I have cleaned and re-oiled the K&N filter with the K&N filter cleaner kit (dont worry I put MORE than enough oil on it...)

Thanks!

P.S. check out other AEM CAI's if they have the extension arm on the lower piece.
dude, its $200 brand new... just FYI
Old 08-13-2001, 07:56 PM
Ain't No Other...

ZodiakTL, I know, I have check Autocarparts.com before I did the pricing...the thing is, it's only 3 months old, which is basically new, and I have thoroughly washed and reoiled the filter, which looks brand new, and I have all the original packaging and parts...plus im shipping it out 180 flat to the continental US...but the guy who has decided to buy it from me was very nice and courteous so I might do expedited shipping for him, so he can get it couple days earlier, so please dont flame, I have seen other people with a 1 year old CAI, post amounts of 150 and you pay shipping...now that is ridiculous...I have payed attention and cleaned the inside and out of the CAI, I hope you get my point!

Sinned
Old 08-14-2001, 02:12 PM
Racer

but still, it is USED...

If you were to total out your car the insurance wouldn't give you crap for the intake.

However, I know you want to get as much back as you invested and that is good, because I would do the same. I still think $180 is pricey when I can go to GroupBuyCenter.com or even Nopi and get the intake for around $170 plus shipping, which shipping isn't but like $10.

I'm not flaming but just throwing down my opinion. If you are willing to sell the intake as a short ram and just sell the lower extension to me, I will buy it for $40. Let me know.
Old 08-14-2001, 03:45 PM
Ain't No Other...

*bump*

SOLD...