Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts
Accair Air suspension

Category: Accessories
Price: $3100
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G, Type-S Model
Location (State/Prov/Terr): GA
Item Condition: Used

Selling full air suspension setup Ksport air struts and Accuair Management Speedswitch with ilevel 2 SMG water traps and 5 gallon tank full setup ready for install setup has less than 3k miles on it doing full part out going back to stock for fast contact email me at 4211marvin@gmail.com or 404.988.2244 willing to ship at buyers expense

Old 02-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Contacted.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:00 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you do 2800 Plus Shipping ill take it off Your hands.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:19 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 91 Likes on 80 Posts
^^ LOL

Anyone who has ever run air suspension will realize that this is an amazing price. Air struts alone retail for around $2k and the Accuair system is well over $2500 with the ilevel and everything.

I believe this system will also work on 1st Gen TSX as well (as I had the same setup) for 2004-2008. Great buy to whoever gets this. I basically had the exact same setup on my TSX.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:30 AM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by andrewcjduong
^^ LOL

Anyone who has ever run air suspension will realize that this is an amazing price. Air struts alone retail for around $2k and the Accuaiw system is well over $2500 with the ilevel and everything.

I believe this system will also work on 1st Gen TSX as well (as I had the same setup) for 2004-2008. Great buy to whoever gets this. I basically had the exact same setup on my TSX.
You know your talking about a kit that is used and not new. No one will ever pay full price for a used kit sorry dont work that way. Would you pay full price for an acura tl with 3k mile on it? If so let me know I have a tl with a few miles on it that you can buy at full price.

All times lose value! This is no different when it comes to this system. I have to check all 4 struts and bags to make sure they are in good running condition if not send it to get fixed. There is also the probability of pieces missing or something happening while shipping I have to fix. The owner probably didnt pay to take it out professionally so that might cause some concerns. If he did pay a shop to take it off you have to still be concern because some shops only think abiut the money. They might have taken that kit apart and lost pieces or worse broke something on the kit and didnt inform the owner of it.
Im not saying the owner might not know what he is doing but sometime things happen unexpectedly. You never know.

Last edited by Kline; 02-10-2014 at 02:39 AM.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:48 AM
Vancouver B.C.

Received 325 Likes on 262 Posts
OP has the switchspeed management system..which I believe is not even e-leveling....
So the management isn't that expensive. I think.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Instructor

Everything it well maintained and in working order no surprises any where
Old 02-11-2014, 02:19 AM
1st Gear

should post a picture of the kit.. or maybe a video.. nice set up.. would gladly take it off ur hands but im im short 1k lol
Old 02-12-2014, 12:12 AM
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
What exactly comes with ur setup? What type of compressors and how many? Do u have the exo mount? And do u have the elevel 4 corner leveling system? I am very interested but just need all the info... pics would be great too.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:57 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Kline
You know your talking about a kit that is used and not new. No one will ever pay full price for a used kit sorry dont work that way. Would you pay full price for an acura tl with 3k mile on it? If so let me know I have a tl with a few miles on it that you can buy at full price.

All times lose value! This is no different when it comes to this system. I have to check all 4 struts and bags to make sure they are in good running condition if not send it to get fixed. There is also the probability of pieces missing or something happening while shipping I have to fix. The owner probably didnt pay to take it out professionally so that might cause some concerns. If he did pay a shop to take it off you have to still be concern because some shops only think abiut the money. They might have taken that kit apart and lost pieces or worse broke something on the kit and didnt inform the owner of it.
Im not saying the owner might not know what he is doing but sometime things happen unexpectedly. You never know.
well said
Old 02-12-2014, 11:11 AM
3rd Gear

http://www.bcfab.com/AccuAir-SwitchS...ge_p_1043.html
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_kw=a...nsion+acura+tl

im not trying 2 be a dick but for a new set up for less $$$ im in the process of getting bagzz
Old 02-12-2014, 04:06 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
If you do 2800 Plus Shipping ill take it off Your hands.
Take it from another person who had and installed air suspension. You will not be able to purchase OP's specific kit for $2800 USED. Simple.

^^ LOL

Anyone who has ever run air suspension will realize that this is an amazing price. Air struts alone retail for around $2k and the Accuair system is well over $2500 with the ilevel and everything.

+1

Do not explain what you do not know. To assume, is to presume. You are not paying "full price". FYI, most major air suspension components are covered under warranty, as long as you buy new from an authorized retailer. Install is very straight forward with the VU4, switch speed, and i level controller, but you would know by assuming.

Originally Posted by bigwormm
well said
Seeing that you to are just getting into "bagzz", you should know that you cannot purchase OP's specific setup for this amount. How do I know? I contacted OP in the phone number and email he listed in his initial post.

Originally Posted by bigwormm
http://www.bcfab.com/AccuAir-SwitchS...ge_p_1043.html
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_kw=a...nsion+acura+tl

im not trying 2 be a dick but for a new set up for less $$$ im in the process of getting bagzz
Once again naive to air suspension, read again the components OP has listed. Easily reading his post you would know OP is running a dual compressor setup. Posting two links, in which one contains random air suspensions kits from Ksport for 99-12 TL's truly shows that you are just, "in the process of getting bagzz".

To help SERIOUS potential buyers. I purchased OP's previous suspension setup that is currently on my TL now and I can vouch for him. There is absolutely no issues or surprises with the OP and is a very personable individual. I to, have been debating on his air suspension and contacted him directly with my questions (to his email and phone number listed in his original post) as he does not log onto here often.

Last edited by 1islandparadise; 02-12-2014 at 04:09 PM.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Burning Brakes

It's not switch speed. I-level uses your phone or iPod. And yes I know no one pays full retail for a used set which is why this is a good deal because you are getting a discounted price for everything already. I paid $2400 for my management system with basic elevel w/touchpad and that was on a Black Friday sale. If you've ever ran air you'll understand how expensive it can get. Of course those who have no idea what this stuff is or how its setup won't understand the value.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Instructor

Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts
you can buy brand new Ksport Bags for 1800 Shipped and the accuair switchspeed kit is 1300 base price add in for ilevel.

i sold my complete USED Airrex and Accuair E-Level Kit with Dual Compressors and All the Works Plus I-Level for 3400!

This setup should be listed under 3k.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Burning Brakes

Not sure where you're finding 1800 for ksport but the front and rear air struts on eBay new run for $2100 plus shipping. The Accuair system with a similar setup he is running (I'm assuming VIAIR compressors since no one does dual Air Zenith OB2's) So dual VIAIR 444cc plus check valve and water trap with the switchspeed system, Bagriders is selling that for $1900. The ilevel unit is $350 from Accuair direct. So you're looking at 2100+1900+350 = $4350 before shipping.

No clue where you guys are getting your prices from... So whoever buys this kit saves a few hundred bucks to a grand depending on his final price and he had it only for 3,000miles. I'd say decent.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Burning Brakes

I myself sold my accuair system with a touchpad and similar setup to his except with a single OB2 compressor and watertrap for $2k. My D2 air struts went for $1500. Here's my listing and I also sold for my set price.

OP, I believe your price is fine. Maybe a little wiggle room but honestly, that ridiculous offer of $2800 shouldn't even be considered serious.

Last edited by andrewcjduong; 02-12-2014 at 08:31 PM.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:05 PM
Cruisin'

I myself sold my accuair system with a touchpad and similar setup to his except with a single OB2 compressor and watertrap for $2k. My D2 air struts went for $1500. Here's my listing and I also sold for my set price.

OP, I believe your price is fine. Maybe a little wiggle room but honestly, that ridiculous offer of $2800 shouldn't even be considered serious.
Quick Question. I wasnt sure about this setup cause I thought you had to do the full conversion to e-level. So with the switchspeed and I-level would I be able to save preset heights?
Old 02-13-2014, 12:33 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by darian1789
Quick Question. I wasnt sure about this setup cause I thought you had to do the full conversion to e-level. So with the switchspeed and I-level would I be able to save preset heights?
Sorry I was thinking about the rocker switch setup.

You are correct, the switchspeed setup does not have e-level therefore there are no presets even if he has i-level. If he doesn't have e-level added to his setup then $3500 would be basically retail pricing. $1560 for the switchspeed with dual compressors and $350 for the I-Level and then $2100 for the ksport struts all new. You're still saving money but not a great amount. I sold my full e-level system and D2 struts for $3500.

OP, you're not going to get anything over $3k since anyone who would want e-level would be spending another $800

Last edited by andrewcjduong; 02-13-2014 at 12:46 AM.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:35 AM
Instructor

OP im still waiting for ur response, I sent u a txt this morning also...
Old 02-13-2014, 02:38 AM
1st Gear

again you should post the actual set up of the kit. picture of your car isnt gonna sell
Old 02-13-2014, 08:26 AM
Instructor

Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts
Sorry I was thinking about the rocker switch setup.

You are correct, the switchspeed setup does not have e-level therefore there are no presets even if he has i-level. If he doesn't have e-level added to his setup then $3500 would be basically retail pricing. $1560 for the switchspeed with dual compressors and $350 for the I-Level and then $2100 for the ksport struts all new. You're still saving money but not a great amount. I sold my full e-level system and D2 struts for $3500.

OP, you're not going to get anything over $3k since anyone who would want e-level would be spending another $800
Ohhhhh so I was right and you jumped to fast to prove me wrong... Brand new ksport bags are 1850 new shipped on eBay. Even new Air Force coil over bags are 1800 and airrex are 2300 ksport can't be 2100 homie!

Not trying to argue on this guys fs thread but your wrong!
Old 02-13-2014, 07:52 PM
Instructor

Please email me my phone is acting up thank you Donnie for all the positives remarks and everyone else.......I don't exactly know where you all are getting your prices from but I paid over 4k for my kit all I'm asking for is reasonable If you can't afford it just look the other way I'm not new to the game my tl speaks for itself I'm just here trying do make a reasonable sale and not over pricing anything so DO NOT comment if you are leaving negative feedback or just talking out the side of your neck please I'm trying to conduct business In a business manner so please and thank you all again

Last edited by 4211marvin; 02-13-2014 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:49 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by 4211marvin
Please email me my phone is acting up thank you Donnie for all the positives remarks and everyone else.......I don't exactly know where you all are getting your prices from but I paid over 4k for my kit all I'm asking for is reasonable If you can't afford it just look the other way I'm not new to the game my tl speaks for itself I'm just here trying do make a reasonable sale and not over pricing anything so DO NOT comment if you are leaving negative feedback or just talking out the side of your neck please I'm trying to conduct business In a business manner so please and thank you all again
The lowballers come out. Im pretty sure his prices are firm everybody. I would pick it up off you but I was hoping it was able to have presets. Anyways GLWS.
Old 02-13-2014, 11:48 PM
3rd Gear

again ppl .... ksport-1800
v2 http://www.ebay.com/itm/AIR-LIFT-276...-/281260296002
Old 02-14-2014, 08:10 AM
Administrator

Received 1,012 Likes on 577 Posts
There have been enough comments posted about this so that prospective buyers can make an informed decision.

We don't need any more.
Old 02-15-2014, 01:05 PM
Instructor

Shout out to bigwormm for being a clown in Disguise lol I'm selling ksport bags with accuair management this kit is not cheap an any respectable fashion look it up switch speed I level 350 upgrade 480 viair compressors 450 upgrade and 2 smg water traps 100 upgrade also includes all fittings and hoes for free for the TL come guys no low baller please I'm willing to talk price if someone is willing to be Sensible thanks email is fastest
Old 02-17-2014, 01:47 AM
3rd Gear

sry for put u on blast man lol ... i waz only trying 2 help out other 3g guys with a deal ....
good kit !! good luck with the sale... i think if u part u mite get it off quick
Old 02-17-2014, 06:58 AM
Drifting

Received 657 Likes on 478 Posts
Originally Posted by 4211marvin
Shout out to bigwormm for being a clown in Disguise lol I'm selling ksport bags with accuair management this kit is not cheap an any respectable fashion look it up switch speed I level 350 upgrade 480 viair compressors 450 upgrade and 2 smg water traps 100 upgrade also includes all fittings and hoes for free for the TL come guys no low baller please I'm willing to talk price if someone is willing to be Sensible thanks email is fastest

It comes with all the hoes for free? I'm IN!!!
Old 02-19-2014, 07:11 AM
Instructor

Haha typo ^^^^^ New price 3100 please mods change price
Bump

mod edit-updated

Last edited by 4211marvin; 02-19-2014 at 07:14 AM.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:20 AM
Redwood Original

Received 188 Likes on 172 Posts
good lord the amount of cheapness in this thread is ridiculous. hey marvin would you consider selling the i-level by itself? I already bought airrex struts and the switchspeed and all that, running a similar setup as you with dual 444c's. pm me and let me know if you would
Old 02-19-2014, 09:38 AM
Instructor

Email me ^^^^^^ my pm is full
Old 02-19-2014, 01:14 PM
Old MT TL

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Any more pics of the system? On or off the car? How much just for the struts?
Old 02-19-2014, 08:41 PM
Instructor

Willing to part once I have buyers for everything but if I was to sell struts only it would be 1700 for struts only ^^^^^
Old 02-19-2014, 08:42 PM
Instructor

Willing to sell everything for 2900 with no the I level
Old 02-23-2014, 11:15 AM
Instructor

Pics would be nice, just to see what the buyer is getting....
Old 02-23-2014, 08:57 PM
Instructor

Upon request I'll send pics can't Attach pictures from phone sorry guys