Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts
3rd Gen. LockPick Navi/Video/Ipod/Aux/Backup Camera Integration Kit

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $250
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): NJ
Item Condition: Used

Up for sale is a Multimedia Lockpick. This unit will convert and integrate the stock navi. into a full on multimedia unit. Here are the features:

-PLUG YOUR IPHONE IPAD IPOD DIRECTLY INTO THE LOCKPICK - No need for extra expensive cables to play video or to keep it charged. The Lockpick activates all functions automatically and keeps your iPod, iPhone, or iPad fully charged.
-PLAY AND VIEW MOVIES AND VIDEOS stored on your iPhone, iPod or iPad directly on your factory radio screen.
-STREAM INTERNET RADIO like Pandora, iHeart Radio, etc. to your factory sound system.
-STREAM NETFLIX MOVIES through your iPhone or iPad with Audio and Video.
-ACTIVATE AND VIEW IPOD OUT SEARCH GRAPHICS from your iPhone, iPad, and capable iPods on your screen.
-VIEW ALBUM ART, Music Videos, play Audio and Video Podcasts.
-INCLUDES AN ADDITIONAL AUX STEREO AUDIO AND VIDEO INPUT for any other device (DVD player etc.) with full multimedia playback on your system.
-PLUS - 2 CAMERA INPUTS - One for a Reverse camera which can activate automatically when the vehicle is placed in reverse and a second input for a Front camera or any other additional video input. Camera inputs can be turned on and viewed at any any time or any gear.
-A/V HEADREST OUTPUT - Audio and Video output to connect to headrests or custom rear entertainment systems.
-Fully REMOTE CONTROLLED with individual color and picture adjustments for each video source.

http://www.coastaletech.com/hondalockpicks.htm

What's cool about this unit is that it has full iPod integration (see pics. and videos from the above link).

It also has two video inputs, where one can be fully dedicated to a backup camera (unit will automatically switch it on) and a additional video input for whatever reason you desire.

Another cool thing about it is that it plugs to the navi. unit in the trunk so no tearing apart the dash. The install will take no more than 15 mins.!

The only reason I'm letting this go is because this is a unit for the TLs that have XM Traffic module and I have a TL with non-traffic XM. Otherwise I wouldn't even think about selling this. Now instead of all-in-one solution, I bought a PXAMG for my AUX purposes and will have to buy a video integration unit for my backup camera. If anyone has suggestions on a unit, please let me know.

Old 07-20-2012, 06:59 PM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers (or sellers) to be aware that this is either a new member, one with less than 50 posts, or both, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the buyer or seller. It is a standard notice we put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.

SHIPPING ADVISORY

If shipping is required, sellers are encouraged to use tracking numbers or delivery confirmation.

Buyers should request this even if it costs a few dollars more to ship. This is to protect both the seller and the buyer.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:11 PM
Ah, hamburgers!

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts
Hi Ron,

I know I'm new here but I have feedback from various forums. No worries here.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/itrader.php?u=1217
http://forums.maxima.org/itrader.php?u=63667
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer...at-seller.html